Enticing a Housewife - Cover

Enticing a Housewife

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2018 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: A make-up consultant sells makeup to her neighbors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Fisting   Oral Sex   Squirting   .

Maggie Woods was a homemaker. She was a wife and mother. Her children were now back to school and she had a lot of time on her hands. She decided to sell make-up. Some of her friends sold cosmetic products and told her about it. Maggie went through all the training and was ready to sell the product.

She hosted many parties at her friend’s houses. She was making decent money. After she completed all her friend’s parties, she needed to find new business. The best way to do this was to send fliers to her neighbors and to make visits to them.

Last week Maggie left her make-up books at all the neighbors houses and now wanted to touch base with the ones that reached out to her. Maggie still needed to make new business. She found the best way to encourage new clients was to offer them free makeovers. Maggie would first hit the houses that wanted to put orders in and then walk around to other neighbors who hadn’t ordered from her yet.

Maggie showered and put on her favorite dress. She took out a matching bra and panty set. She wore thigh high stockings and her favorite pumps. She wore her hair in a pony-tail and applied her makeup. It was always good to wear the product, so the clients could see how flawless the product went on.

Maggie packed up her bag with all the products that she wanted to show and left the house. She hit her neighbors who wanted to put their orders in. She had several cups of tea and many cookies with them. She had many orders in her hands but still wanted to find new business.

Maggie wanted to hit the neighbor on the block who was new. She noticed a car in the driveway. She walked up to the door and rang the bell. After a few seconds, a beautiful woman answered the door. The thing that was odd about her was she wore a collar that said “slut.”

She wondered if she had a master or mistress and was interested to speak with her. She didn’t wear any makeup but was dressed well. Maggie licked her lips and started speaking to the woman.

“Hello! My name is Maggie Woods and I sell make-up. I think last week I left a booklet of my products. What’s your name?”

“I’m Dawn Coland. It’s a pleasure to meet you. I did see your catalog in my mailbox but hadn’t really looked through it yet. I really don’t wear a lot of make-up.”

“Well I sell all kinds of things. Do you take baths?”

“Yes. I do.”

“Well I sell bubbles, lotions, make-up and perfume. I even sell jewelry. I’m sure there’s something you can find that you’d like. I could give you a makeover. It’s free and you can test the products.”

Dawn looked very nervous and unsure of what to say to Maggie. Maggie was licking at her lips. Dawn was a beautiful woman. She was tall with a curvy body. She was wearing a tight sweater which showed that she had a full bosom. Her jeans were tight but showed she had a lovely round ass. She wore Ugg’s and had long blond hair. Her eyes were blue like the sky.

Maggie knew that Dawn was a submissive woman. She knew she had to have either a master or mistress. Maggie felt her panties moisten when she spoke to Dawn. She felt very horny being near her. She just kept smiling and hoped Dawn would invite her in. She planned on having sex with Dawn. She just wanted to kiss her and knew that the magic would happen between the two of them.

“Come in Maggie. A makeover sounds delightful. I know my husband would love to see me all made up for a change. Please come in. Would you like some tea or some coffee? I could put on a pot. I have a pie that I just made too.”

“That sounds lovely. I could do your makeup in the kitchen if you’d like.”

“Sure.”

Maggie followed Dawn into the kitchen. Dawn had a lovely wiggle. Maggie didn’t know what was coming over her. I think the collar was throwing her off. Her collar had the words “slut.” Maggie, wondered if Dawn was really a slut. She’d find out after she did her makeup.

Maggie had been with several of her female clients. Her husband knew that she liked women and never had a problem with her having sex with them. He just didn’t want her to have sex with other men. If she did come across a man who wanted sex, he’d prefer if they all had sex together. Maggie and her husband had an open marriage.

Maggie put her bag down and got out some of her make-up. Dawn made coffee and poured the two of them the coffee. She put sugar and milk on the table and cut them each a piece of pie. Dawn sat down, and Maggie started to do her make-up.

She put on some moisturizer all over Dawn’s face. Afterwards, she applied foundation in the areas that she needed it most and around her nose and under her eyes. She applied concealer under her eyes. She did that in a triangle and dabbed with her ring finger. Blending was always quite critical with make-up application.

Maggie applied a cream blush to Dawn’s cheeks. She put several dots along the cheekbone and blended it in a circular motion. After the blush was on, she used a translucent power all over her face.

She took out some mascara and coated her lashes with them. Next, she used a brow brush to comb out her brows and used a pen to fill in. Maggie applied some bronzer to Dawn’s face.

Maggie applied eyeshadow to her crease very lightly. She blended a light eyeshadow under her eyebrow and used a darker color in the crease. She used a window shield motion to feather the color onto her eye.

Next, she applied eyeliner to her upper eye and applied it to her outer half of the upper lash line. Lastly, she lined her lips with a pencil and rolled lipstick lightly over her lips.

“Dawn, you look absolutely amazing. Are you ready for the big reveal?”

“Yes.”

Maggie took out a hand mirror and handed it to Dawn.

“Wow! I look liked a different person. My husband is really going to like this.”

“Well this look isn’t expensive at all. I could write out all the instructions and you can look like this every day. Did I tell you the best news?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.