Fuckin in the Field

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Sex Story: Hillbilly wife has fun tending the farm.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Farming   Slut Wife   Sharing   Incest   .

Wanda Jean was a good ole hillbilly farm wife. At age forty, after birthing seven young uns, the health clinic doctor tied her tubes and sewed her pussy tighter. That’s when her sex life REALLY took off.

Ever since an older cousin showed her what her pussy was made to do, she’d loved gittin nekkid with boys. It was so interesting and fun to play with those parts and have yours played with too. For a while she was usin the pussy God gave her for the pleasure of friends and neighbors, sometimes one at a time and sometimes as a bunch. Then she found out about a side effect that made her belly swell up and she promptly married a good ole boy with a big farm and not too many brothers.

In spite of trying to be careful, but not always doing a good job of it, she got pregnant six more times. She also could not swear on a Bible that all the seed planted in her womb was from her husband. Goin to the barn dances or swimmin nekkid out at the pond or havin a husband gone to cattle auctions just allowed temptation to be too much to resist.

She wasn’t trying real hard to resist having cocks in her a’tall. It was perfectly natural to put those parts together, as nature showed her all the time. She just didn’t want more kids to take care of. Her hubby couldn’t always keep up with her needs during her safe times so never said nuthin when she’d disappear with a guy for a while. He knew she loved him the best and that’s all that mattered. He’d dipped a few pussies in his day too.

Now she was a sexually free woman. At the first barn dance she went to the barn with her husband’s brother, two cousins on her mother’s side, and a neighbor’s hired help. He was a big ole Mexican boy and his dick was the biggest she’d ever had. She’d told him where she’d be out working that week and he’d find her in the field each lunch time and lay the pipe to her.

Her husband noticed what a good and horny mood she was on those days so he follered her out and watched with binoculars as she rode that big brown shaft. When she came in from the field he dragged her, not at all unwilling, to their bedroom and enjoyed her pussy right then and there.

That had never happened before dinner so she asked, as he rolled off panting, “Whut’s got inter yew?”

“It awter be asked whut’s got inter YEW. Ah saw yew ridin thet big brown boy frum the next farm. Guess he wuz good fer yew.”

Wanda Jean laughed so hard her hubby’s dick popped out. “Hell yes, Ah laked it! He’s got a big young dick and knows how ter use it. Better Ah gets it than some old whore in town. Hey, he’s got a little sister that works at the farm too. Would yew lak some brown pussy?”

So that’s how they started doin some swingin. But that was only the beginning. The horny farm wife had a big vegetable garden out behind the barn where she raised produce for the farmers’ market.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.