Pourne Industry - Cover

Pourne Industry

 

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Getting into the Adult Film Industry can be very fascinating. Jason, 21 years old, finds out how it all works. Although he had several girlfriends his own age, he has lucked into the side of the industry that makes you think that a son and his mother are having incestuous sex.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

A very naked Cory took her place, first sucking on my glistening full 33 while I was trying not to cum yet, then she stopped and said, “I know you want to give me a big load of cum, so please, anytime Steven, unleash the beast for me?”

Now inside my idol, I leaned in and we started kissing and fucking, and fucking and kissing endlessly, when I got one of those handwritten signs that said ‘68 minutes’. And I slowed down my thrusting to go deeper while my kissing went from her mouth to her 34DDs and back again.

Eager to get to 80 minutes, I said to her, “Cory, while I care for your daughter very much, it’s you I am in love with, it’s you I care deeply for and it’s you that I want to cum inside right now and every time I come over, whether Penny is here or not.”

A very strange look came over her face. “Steven, my husband is very jealous and if you come over all the time, he may discern that we have become lovers.”

“I don’t mind, if he doesn’t, maybe we could love you together, a DP in your cunt and ass, all I want is you,” I said, beginning to drop a tear on her breast She saw it happen and I went to it and licked it up, stealing a kiss while stopping, and saying, “I hope you like a lot, here it is!”


“I’ll be back as soon and as often as I can, Cory, goodbye!”

I took the time to pick up all my clothes and left quickly.

“CUT!’

That was Sharon “That is going to win multiple AVN Awards!”

The AVN (Adult Video News) is the industry’s equivalent to the Oscars, having started in 1984, and is pretty much always held in Las Vegas, Nevada on the Showtime Network, since 2009. There are nearly 100 categories, with as much schmoozing involved as the actors do at the Oscars. Non-Traditional sounding Categories include, Best New Starlet, Best Non-Sex Performance(?), along with many others.)

Oh dear, I really had fun, seeing Lucy dressed coming to me and saying, “That was so hot, big brother!”

After getting up, and going to the restroom, Cory came over to us and said, “Thanks Jason, that was the most scene work I can remember in a long time You could be in movies!”

“You should be in movies, my dear Ms. Chase.”

“Wait a minute, Jason,” Sharon said. And she handed a banking receipt to Lucy and me.

Hers was for $2,850 and mine was for $4,000

Hot Damn! I wonder how much Cory got?

On the way home, I reminded Luce we needed new STD testing before doing any scenes next week.


As we arrived back to the house, there was a U-Haul in the driveway.

I saw all of them working at cleaning up and packing up room by room.

Susan was in the kitchen, doing something with her laptop. “Hey Momma, whatcha doing?”

“Planning meals for the next two weeks,” she said. “How did it go?”

Our response was to show her the checks we received.

“Sharon said it could some AVN awards. What are those, Big Brother?”

“Similar to most awards shows, the name is shortened from Adult Video News.” I stopped to show her what the award looks like by going online. “They have been around since 1984!”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.