The Ambassador's Daughter - Cover

The Ambassador's Daughter

Copyright© 2018 by The Blue Light Boy

Part 1: Grace

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1: Grace - Grace is beautiful, rich and wants for nothing. After knocking back the advances of the son of a powerful man her sister and her are kidnapped by him and subjected to awful abuse which leaves them both permanently disabled. Grace later learns to love her body and that being limbless has some advantages.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Amputee  

Being the British ambassadors daughter certainly had it perks, the best school in the shit hole cities she ended up in, gorgeous houses, the best parties and thanks to Daddy’s guilt Grace Hollister didn’t want for anything. All the clothes, lingerie, handbags, shoes, jewellery, iPods, iPads, computers she ever wanted. Grace’s 17th birthday present was a brand new AMG Mercedes C63 Coupe. Being 5’8 with 30d boobs and a UK size 6 by the time she was 16 and with long brunette hair, the greenest eyes and tanned skin meant Grace certainly got all the attention she wanted, which sometimes got her in a little trouble but nothing she couldn’t handle.

Michael Hollister was one of Britain’s most senior ambassadors. He was very good at his job so he and his family often ended up in ‘difficult’ countries which mostly meant massively corrupt governments and police forces (which were mostly official militias). This meant Grace, her mum Natasha and her younger sister Abbie were very sheltered. They couldn’t leave the house and estate they lived on without an armed guard, they were escorted to and from school, shopping was like a military operation. Doing normal teenage things like going to the movies or hanging out at the beach were definitely off the list. Though as a frustrated teen this meant Grace would occasionally sneak out to meet friends from her latest school. Most of her friends were scattered across the world, they kept in touch by Skype and Facetime, getting too occasionally meet up when their parents decided on a visit.

Grace’s 18th birthday was an awesome affair. A massive lavish party with over 200 guests. Expensive food, expensive wine, expensive waiters, big name DJ, all on their private estate. Grace spent the whole day getting ready, having her hair done, getting a Brazilian wax, doing her make-up and squeezing into her brand new bra and thong and her brand new short, tight killer dress. In the week before, her party attracted the attention of the police chief who started making things awkward so her Dad and some embassy staff met with the chief and knowing how corrupt he was paid him off so the party could go ahead with no problems. Part of the deal was that the chief and his 21 year old son Peter could come with some friends. Well the son turned out to be a pretentious, spoilt, over- privileged, arrogant prick that wouldn’t leave Grace alone for most of the night. He really wouldn’t take no for an answer until she shoved him into the pool after he tried to grab her boob. He was so pissed and made all sorts of threats, nothing Grace took seriously though.

For weeks after Peter kept harassing Grace by Facebook, Twitter, email and phone. Every time she went out he was there, watching her. He’d always eventually come over

and ask her out again or try to grope her but Grace always told him no. He always got angry, always told her that no one ever said no to him and that he’d have her eventually! One night Grace went to an exclusive nightclub with friends and of course he was there, this time extremely drunk. He went over to talk to Grace and she told him to ‘fuck off.’ He didn’t and kept harassing her, eventually trying to put his hand up her dress, she grabbed his bollocks and twisted which made him squeal. Grace very loudly told him that she was not interested and to leave her alone. The bouncers intervened and threw him out. His final words were that he’d teach her a lesson and that no one made a fool out of him and no one said no to him. Grace left not long after, the bouncers made sure that she got to her car safely and that her driver left with no problems.

Three days later Grace and Abbie were on the way to school when suddenly their car was rammed. Someone got out the other car, went round the front and shot the driver, the bodyguard drew his gun and started firing, he appeared to hit the gunmen but he returned fire killing the bodyguard. Grace was screaming for Abbie to stay down and trying to find her phone to call for help when the door opposite her was opened and Abbie was dragged from the car. Grace tried to grab her but was suddenly grabbed from behind and dragged out the car. She saw there was a group of guys, one with a shoulder injury from the bodyguard’s bullet. Grace was made to watch as they stripped Abbie naked then put a gun to her head. Grace screamed and begged for Abbie’s life while some of the guys were groping her. Suddenly Peter appeared. He was laughing. ‘I told you bitch, I fucking told you,’ he shouted and slapped Grace round the face. Then he grabbed Abbie by the hair, looked her naked body up and down. Sneered that her body wasn’t bad for a 16 year old but that he imagined Grace’s was better. Grace then watched in horror as Peter put his thumbs over Abbie’s eyes and started to squeeze. Abbie started to scream and tried to fight as Peter squeezed harder but the other guys just restrained her. Eventually Peter’s thumbs appeared to slip into Abbie’s head and he gouged out her eyes then ripped them from her head. Laughing he and his friends started throwing them around as Abbie appeared to slump against the grip of her captors. Peter then groped Abbie before throwing her into the boot of a car. He then nodded to someone who hit Grace round the back of the head. She screamed and got hit again losing consciousness.

Grace woke up some time later. They appeared to be in some scrub land. Grace was naked and tied up on the sandy ground. Peter’s leering face appeared over her. Grace asked him about Abbie, he just said ‘Don’t worry, she’s been taken care of.’ Peter then rolled Grace over so she was on her knees with her butt in the air. With her hands tied behind her back Grace could do nothing but rest on her boobs, she tried to adjust her position but couldn’t. Peter pulled his trousers down, put his belt round Grace’s neck and held onto it then knelt behind Grace and started fucking her hard. Grace could feel her hymen tearing as he moved his cock in and out of her. She choked and wretched each time Peter pulled tightly on the belt. Grace cried as Peter viciously took her virginity. He came pretty quick. Grace could feel the warm liquid deep inside her. She screamed and cried as he pushed her over again. He then made her suck his cock while he swigged beer from a bottle. His cock tasted disgusting, of dried piss, dried cum and sweat. Grace threw up when he pulled it out. ‘Just think of how beautiful we could have been together’ he sneered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.