Irresistible Boy

by DDMarshall

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Emma White is a thirty two year old gay teacher. Theo Collins is a fourteen years old male student. What could possibly be the attraction? Was it magic, mind control or just good old fashion charisma? You decide.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   .

Chapter 1

I sat at my desk in second-period History class and watched Theo Collins working on the test my students were taking. He always caught my eye when I saw him. He was different from the other boys in the class, never with friends. He was a good-looking and intelligent boy. He should be popular with the girls and other boys, but he seemed to be a loner, always keeping to himself.

He intrigued me. I knew he would score a B+ or an A on the test. Forty minutes later, I called time and collected their papers. His fingers touched mine when he handed me his test paper. I felt a tingle in my fingertips. His fingers lingered as he smiled up at me.

I don’t know why I felt disappointed when I took his paper and had to break contact with his fingers. I finished collecting all the test papers just as the class ended. I could not take my eyes off him as he walked out of the classroom.

I didn’t know what was wrong with me. Whenever Theo is in my class, or I see him in the halls, I feel a tingling warmth in my chest. A 14-year-old boy shouldn’t invoke such feelings in a 31-year-old woman—especially yours truly, Miss Emma White, even though I’m presently without a live-in girlfriend.

I came out to my family eleven years ago when I brought my lover, Lisa Daley, home with me. It was during summer break in my second year of college. I insisted that we would sleep together. My father and brother just shrugged and said it was about time I admitted my orientation. My mother was in shock for two days. But Lisa soon wrapped my mother around her finger, and all was forgiven. Four years ago, a freak car accident took Lisa from me. My mother was heartbroken and could not stop crying at Lisa’s funeral. My mother missed her almost as much as I do. Since then, I have not been able to form a permanent relationship with another woman. No one could replace the love of my life.

So why was this 14-year-old boy giving me the same feeling as Lisa when she teased and threatened to ravage my body?


Chapter 2

I had just finished grading papers and retrieved my umbrella from under the desk. I walked out of my classroom and down the empty hall. When I got to the main exit, I saw Theo sitting on the floor reading. It was unusual for students to be in the building after three o’clock. This place empties out in ten minutes except for teachers and staff, and it was already a little after four o’clock.

He was deep in concentration. I had to tap him on his shoulder to get his attention, and once again, my fingers tingled. He looked up and smiled.

“Hey Theo, how come you’re still here? You can’t tell me you like it here that much.”

“I was going to walk home, but with the rain, I thought it would be better if I waited for my mom to get out of work and pick me up,” he replied.

“What time does your mother get out of work?”

“Five o’clock.”

“That’s kind of late. Where do you live?”

“East Thompson Street.”

“I go right by there. Call your mother and tell her you found a ride home. There is no need for you to sit here for another hour.”

Theo took out his cell phone and called his mother. “Hey, Mom. My history teacher, Miss White, said she could give me a ride home ... Is it okay with you? ... Yeah, I know, Mom. I’ll be careful.”

“My mom said it’s okay.”

“Well, okay then.” I opened my umbrella and held it over us as we left the building to walk to my car. I unlocked the car doors and held the passenger side door open for Theo to get in. I went around and got in the driver’s seat, folded up my umbrella, put it in the back seat, and shut the car door.

I put on my seat belt. “Buckle up, Theo.” It was only a couple of miles to East Thompson Street, so it didn’t take long. We drove down the street until he pointed out his house. I pulled into the driveway of the white cape. He unbuckled his seat belt and had the car door partially open when he turned to me and smiled. “Hey, I don’t know how to thank you for the ride.”

I blurted out, “How about a little kiss? That would be a nice thank you.”

He shut the door and moved over toward me. I put my hands on his shoulders and leaned in, and our lips met. The kiss was long and sensual. Not the peck on the cheek I had expected. I knew it was not all his doing. I didn’t turn or have the desire to turn my cheek before his lips met mine. I’m not sure if I would have stopped kissing him if he had not pulled away.

“Thank you, Miss. White. I will see you again.” Then he was out of the car, running up the walk to his front door. I watched until he opened the door and disappeared inside.

My heart was racing, and I was at a loss as to why I had done such a thing with a student. I pulled down the sun visor and opened the vanity mirror. I reached into my purse, took out my lipstick, and put on a fresh coat. Something I did when I was nervous or anticipated having sex with Lisa. I glanced back at the white cape and wondered what he was thinking. It must have been another five minutes before I pulled myself out of my stupor and drove home.


Chapter 3

Monday morning, I received an e-mail from the principal requesting my availability for a teacher-parent conference with Mrs. Mary Collins. I could not think of any academic reason for Mrs. Collins to need to meet with me. I bit my lip as I read the message. One innocent kiss, a weak moment, and my career could be over. Why was I so stupid as to let something like that happen? There was no way I could avoid this meeting. I responded, hoping that the inappropriate kiss wouldn’t be the subject of the discussion.

Two days later, at precisely 3:15 p.m., a handsome woman entered my classroom and introduced herself as Mrs. Mary Collins. Her five-foot-seven figure immediately caught my attention. I took in her pleasant face and the delicate scent of her perfume as I greeted her.

“Have a seat, Mrs. Collins. I have Theo’s academic records right here.” Mrs. Collins held up her hand and stopped me from proceeding.

“I will get right to the point, Miss. White. You are about to have an affair with my son. It is inevitable, and I need your assurance that you will take the necessary precautions to prevent a pregnancy. My son is far too young to take on such a responsibility.”

I sat shocked and had no response to what she suggested. Her accusation spun around in my brain, looking for a reply that was not there.

“I can see you don’t believe me. But it is true. Over the last six months, three other women in my neighborhood have come under his spell and have had affairs with him. I cannot stop you, and you will not be able to stop yourself. I will not and cannot condemn you for it. I feel the attraction myself but have so far been able to resist succumbing to his will.”

I finally found my voice. “I must apologize for what I did. I admit I kissed Theo. I’m not sure why I did it, except he is always alone in school, and I felt sorry for him. It won’t ever happen again. And what you are suggesting cannot possibly happen. You see, Mrs. Collins, I am gay.”

“It won’t matter, Miss White.” Mrs. Collins stood up and offered her hand. I reached out and shook it and felt a tingle go up my arm as she reiterated her warning. “Remember, Miss White, take precautions.” With that last statement hanging in the air, she turned and left my classroom and shut the door behind her.

I sat, unable to move. My hands started to tremble. What was happening to me? I have men friends, but I wasn’t attracted to them sexually. I found a couple of senior girls stimulating and might have had a fantasy or two. But I would never think to approach them. None of the other boys stirred any feeling in me. If I wanted company, all I had to do was make a phone call to one of the other unattached women in my circle of friends or go to one of the bars that catered to women of my persuasion.

I took out my phone and dialed. I needed to get Theo and his mother’s words off my mind. “Hey, Diane ... Yeah, me too. Would you like to come over for a glass of wine or two? ... Sure, is about eight good for you? ... Okay, see ya.”

I woke up next to a sleeping Diane. I got up and went to take a shower. Apparently, Diane was just the distraction that I needed. I hadn’t thought about Theo once while she was here. We shared a bottle of wine as we caught up on who was seeing who. Had an interesting conversation concerning the pros and cons of gay marriage. And we had a great time in bed having sex.

I could not understand why Theo was the first thing I thought of when I left the bedroom and stepped into the shower.

I closed my eyes as I put my hand between my legs and tried to think of Diane’s warm kisses and how her lips explored my body. I leaned against the tile wall and masturbated. “Yes, Theo, kiss me.”

The shower door opened. “Started without me, Honey?” Diane teased.

“Sorry, I thought you were still sleeping.”

“Well, I’m not now. Here, let me help.” Diane kissed me and pushed my hand away from my pussy. She put a leg between mine, and we rubbed our pussy on each other’s thighs as we kissed and pulled and twisted each other’s nipples. Her tongue invaded my mouth. I dueled with it and squeezed her boobs.

“I’m almost there, Diane.”

“Okay, sweetie. Do you want to do it, or do you want me to?”

“I’ll do it.” Still kissing, we moved apart. We stuck our fingers between our legs and masturbated. I got myself off in about two minutes, and Diane had her orgasm a minute later. We stood smiling and holding onto each other as the warm water started to turn cool. We quickly washed and got out of the shower.

As we were drying off, Diane asked, “Who’s Theo?”

“Theo? What Theo?”

“The gal you were begging to kiss you in the shower. Do I know her?”

“Oh, that Theo. Just someone I met when I went home to visit my parents in Maryland. Nothing serious. A one-timer. But she was awfully cute.”


Chapter 4

Thankfully, Theo didn’t have History until Tuesday of next week. I didn’t even see him in the halls. Although I shamefully looked for him for no other reason than to convince myself that I was in control. At least, that’s what I told myself.

I got through the weekend without thinking about him too much. I invited Diane to spend the weekend with me on Cape Cod. The two big S’s, Shopping and Sex, always helped when I was upset.

I was back at my desk Monday morning feeling refreshed and thinking Mrs. Collins was some kind of delusional Gypsy nutcase. How could she think I would believe Theo had already seduced three women? How could she possibly think that her fourteen-year-old son could seduce a dyed-in-the-wool lesbian? Okay, so I kissed him. It wasn’t like I kissed his penis. Just the thought of kissing a man’s penis is repulsive to me.

I have only seen two penises in my whole life. My brother’s because he was careless about shutting his bedroom door, and the one time in college, I agreed to spend the night with a guy to see what it was like. We had intercourse twice, and I only had one orgasm, which was self-induced while he slept, where my sexual preference lay after that night was never again in question.

By the end of Monday, I was feeling pretty good. Nothing had come of my momentary indiscretion with Theo. As for his mother, I dismissed her as a crackpot. As I walked toward the exit, I saw Theo standing and looking out the window as if waiting for someone. He turned and spotted me.

“Hi, Miss White.”

“Hello, Theo. Waiting for your mother?”

“No, I’m going to walk.” Then he touched my arm. “Thanks again for the ride last week.”

I told myself to keep walking out the door, but I didn’t. I looked at his handsome face. “I could give you a ride if you want.”

We rode the two miles to his house in silence. As he started to get out of the car, I tried to smile in what I hoped was a friendly gesture. But the words spilled out of my mouth. “Don’t I get a thank you today?” I knew it was the wrong thing to say but I couldn’t help myself. I needed him to kiss me.

He turned back to me and smiled that irresistible smile. We leaned over the center console, put our arms around each other, and our lips met. He licked under my upper lip, and electricity shot up my spine. I pushed my tongue against his teeth, and he opened his mouth. My tongue met his. I pulled back, alarmed at what I was doing. I was in my car making out with a fourteen-year-old student in broad daylight right in front of his house. I took a deep breath to try and calm myself.

“You better go, Theo. It’s getting late.” My heart was racing; my thighs were tingling.

He opened the car door and looked back at me. “Maybe you can give me a ride tomorrow?”

“Maybe ... We’ll see. Goodbye, Theo.”

He got out and walked up his walk to the front door. Coming to my senses, I backed out of the driveway and headed home as fast as the speed limit would allow. I had a feeling of dread and that his mother may not be such a crackpot after all. This couldn’t be happening to me. He is a boy. I could almost understand my attraction if he were a girl, although I never had any intention or desire to molest an underage girl.

I parked in my driveway and ran into the house. I needed a distraction. I dialed Diane’s number. She picked up after three rings. She had a date and could not come over. I dialed Peggy, and it went to voicemail. I tried Gail, and she said Diane was coming over, and she couldn’t make it. But maybe we could get together some other time. I was about to invite myself over when I remembered Gail was not into group sex. It wasn’t my preference either, but I was desperate.

I masturbated twice that night. Once in the shower, after I had called my friends and again when I went to bed.


Chapter 5

I tried to remain focused throughout Tuesday. I was trying not to think about yesterday. Would Theo be expecting a ride home? Would I have the strength to refuse? I kept telling myself he’s young. He can walk two miles.

I avoided going into the hallways between classes. I ate lunch at my desk and didn’t take a walk after. Except for History class, I managed to avoid seeing Theo throughout the entire day. At a little past three o’clock, I headed for the exit. There are multiple exits from the building, and I could have easily gone out one I don’t normally use. But I needed to end this foolishness. I needed to find the strength to tell him no if he was waiting and expecting another ride home. I had started to believe he did have some power over me, but I needed to face it and defeat it, or I would be forever lost. I needed to show him I could say no.

He was waiting at the exit. He smiled and waved as I came toward him. “Hey, Miss White. How about a ride?”

I started to say no, but I changed my mind. It was the kiss I had to say no to, not the ride. That was it. Beat him at his own game. Show him I could say no at my most vulnerable moment.

I tried to sound upbeat and casual, although I was nervous. “Of course. Come on, let’s go.”

I drove tight-lipped with white knuckles. I kept telling myself I could do this. The feelings I was having were not sexual, just nervousness. I kept repeating to myself. ’I can do this. I can do this.’

I pulled into his driveway and parked. I turned to him to say goodbye. He leaned forward and kissed me before I could stop him. “Thank you, Miss White. I appreciate the ride.”

I don’t know why, but my arms went around him and pulled him to me as I returned the kiss. Buttons on my blouse were being undone, and I didn’t care. Theo pulled my blouse from the waistband of my skirt, and the last two buttons came loose. He reached behind me and expertly unhooked my bra. I felt my breasts were being freed, and somewhere in my mind, I knew this was wrong, but I didn’t care. Soft, warm and gentle hands cupped my breasts. I wanted nothing more in the world than to be touched there.

He stopped kissing me and moved lower. My thoughts willed him to do my bidding. Oh yes, god yes, do that, lick my boobs. Yes, Theo suckle on them.

And suckle them, he did. He pushed my breasts together and took turns licking and sucking my nipples. I had my arms around him, encouraging him. “Yes, baby, suck them. That feels so wonderful. Don’t you dare stop. Oh god, oh god, I think I’m going to cum.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.