Best of You
Chapter 3: Henry’s Birthday

Copyright© 2018 by Bytor

The week after Henry’s birthday the gang got together and went to the movies. They had planned to go on the previous week, but Cindy was grounded.

Not wanting to be embarrassed again by Alex Henry began following the group but was held back by Cindy. Henry smiled but said, “After the last time, I don’t know.”

She kissed him on the cheek and said “Don’t worry, I got it covered.”

It was Cindy who led the way this time, but not stopping in the center but making to the far left side of the back row.

Henry wasn’t altogether certain that this was a good idea, he REALLY hated the thought that everyone would be looking at them. It kinda freaked him out.

Just then he heard Alex say, rather loudly “Did we lose Henry and Cindy again? My god we are going to have to oomph.”

Barely perceptible he could hear laughing.

“Jen, what was that for?” Alex asked.

“Just, leave it alone, or you’ll get more of the same.” she said.

More laughing could be heard, just a bit louder.

Wow, Cindy really did have it covered.

Henry relaxed and got comfortable in his seat waiting for the movie to begin, Jumanji. A safe kid friendly movie that the parents agreed to.

As the lights dimmed, Cindy picked up Henry’s arm and leaned into him. This was new thought Henry as he placed his arm on her shoulder and gave her a hug.

As Cindy shifted her position to get comfortable Henry became aware of her breasts as they rubbed against the side of his chest. His heart began to beat a little faster as he asked himself if Cindy knew what she is doing. No, she must not know, Cindy wouldn’t do things like that. He didn’t really care, he just sat there and enjoyed the feeling of them.

Without moving her head Cindy looked up into Henry’s face to see if there was any reaction to her rubbing her breasts against him. Well, if he was aware of it than he was hiding it REALLY well. She shuttered, not form cold but from nerves.

Henry noticed the shiver and asked, “You okay? You cold? You want my jacket?”

That was the opening she was hoping for, “Well, I am a little cold.”

Henry reached over to retrieve his jacket and placed it around Cindy’s shoulders and asked, “How’s that?”

“Perfect” Cindy said with a smile as she once again leaned into Henry, again rubbing her breasts against the side of his chest while placing her left hand on his chest.

Henry froze as he felt Cindy’s hand on his chest. What the hell is she doing? He could feel his heart pounding, he felt himself perspiring, and he felt something beginning to stiff up. He looked down at his crotch hoping that he couldn’t detect hardon that just started. He nervously laughed to himself, what would happen if he couldn’t see it? Would they begin calling him peewee?

Cindy felt his heart beating as her hand moved in small slow circles on his chest. His wasn’t the only one whose heart was racing! As her hands continued their movement on his chest she felt that tingling within, a warm yet electrifying sensation that began in her loins and spread ever so slowly throughout her body. She stayed like this for a few minutes, gaining courage to move onward hoping that Henry was enjoying this as much as she was.

Henry was getting used to her hand making small circles on his chest, his heart rate, still beating quickly, was coming down slowly and his erection, evident when light from the screen was bright enough to illuminate it was not much of a concern for him. That changed when he felt Cindy shift again, but this time she didn’t stop at rubbing against him, she mashed them against him. His heart rate was again back up to the level it was before.

As she mashed her breasts into him she lifted her hand off his chest and slowly lowered it to place it on his thigh. Her plan took an unexpected turn, as when she placed her hand on his thigh it landed on something she really wasn’t prepared for, a very erect penis. She froze, and left her hand there. Maybe he wouldn’t notice?

He focused so much on Cindy mashing her breasts on him that he forgot all about her hand, until he felt it on his thigh, UPPER thigh, so upper, so high that he felt it on the head of his erection. However hard his erection was before, it got harder! What was he going to do?

The two sat frozen in place, not knowing what to do. Cindy’s plan was to rub her breasts against him and to touch his thigh, but that plan was discarded as she had her hand on his erection.

That tingling sensation was now a highly charged electrical sensation racing throughout her body starting at her nipples, now hard and sensitive, as they were mashed against Henry.

The small, almost imperceptible movement of her hips while trying to get comfortable set off another series of feelings but not in her breasts, but in her pussy as her legs, closed together, rubbed her panties against her clit, eliciting a soft moan. Never before had she felt like this as she embraced the feeling, surrendering to it as it opened her mind to her lustful impulses and the sexual pleasure of self-stimulation.

He has thought of Cindy sexually, dreamed of it, of the two making love as he masturbated late at night. But they were dreams, and the reality of the situation had his heart racing, torn between the fear of being caught and the feeling of lust initiated by Cindy. In the back of his mind a thought came forward, and quickly turned to desire, he wanted to feel what it was like to have Cindy take his cock in her hand, to play with him until he comes. He wanted it, badly. Using his arm resting on her shoulder, he flexed his fingers, and gave her a hug that caused her hand sitting in his crotch to move slightly, enough of a move to bring a small moan from him.

The hug and subsequent move of her hand on his penis sent another shiver through her as she asked herself, is that what Henry wants? For me to touch him? Before she thought about it further she moved her hand so that it rested on top of his penis. Was that a moan? Was it him? Or was it her? She shifted in her seat again causing ripples of pleasure to course through her, the feelings pushed her on, inspiring her as she began to trace the outline of his erection with her fingers.

He was in heaven as Cindy’s light touch traced around his erection. Never in his dreams did he think it would feel this good, wanting more he lifted his hips, pushing his erection onto her hand.

Cindy was momentarily startled by Henry, but quickly continued with rubbing his erection, bringing a moan from him, which inflamed her passions even more. She began to grind her legs together with increasing pressure.

Feeling like he was going to explode Henry said with some urgency, “Oh my god Cindy, Oh my god. Please, please stop.”

Dumbfounded by his statement Cindy asked, “What? Why?”

“If you don’t stop, I’ll uh, do something, and well, uhm, everyone will know that we really didn’t see the movie.”

Her passions inflamed, her judgment in question, Cindy without a second thought said, “Let me take it out, let me finish it, let me do it for you, let me make you come.”

“How will that be any better? It will be all over the outside of my pants?”

Continuing with light touches on his erection she said, “We have the napkins from the popcorn, I can catch it.”

Wanting the pleasure that Cindy was giving him he responded, “Okay”

Her heart racing she quickly moved her hand to undo the button on his jeans, followed by the lowering of his zipper. Her hand trembling she gingerly opened his pants exposing his white underwear under which was contained his hard penis.

“I’m going to take it out”

“Uhm, okay”

Her fingers began the slow trek under the waistband of his underwear, searching for the hardness of his penis. Not far to go they reached their intended target, and slide over the shaft, eliciting an “oh my god” from Henry. It was hard but had a silky feel to it, a smoothness that appealed to her, and was hot and pulsating, causing her heart to race more. In a deft move Cindy took it in her hand and moved her wrist around freeing his hard penis from the confines of his underwear, sending a shiver of ecstasy through Henry.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.