Journey to Janus - Cover

Journey to Janus

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A routine stop over to deliver freight consignments and smuggle some goods past the local port authority to make a few extra credits. Spend some time with friends. Get a high paying offer to smuggle munitions to some rebels. Nothing out of the ordinary for Duma Waterfall and her family. What could go wrong?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

We arrived at So’ Bermmun’s Junkyard a couple of hours before sunset.

The junkyard was typical of all junkyards in the galaxy. A high fence all around so as not to offend the neighbors. Piles of household appliances, broken robots, rusty scrap metal, wrecked scooters, personal atmosphere flyers and hover crafts supplied by local speed demons and unlucky drunks. There was a section dedicated to space crafts. Some antiques sold for scrap, a few relatively new and old military ships too shot up to fly again.

Oxy loved it here. If we had a layover of a week or more, this is where we would find Sis happily helping So’ rebuild scooters and hover crafts from junkers.

So’ was working on rebuilding a gravity scooter when we walked in. So’ spotted us, put down his tools, wiped his hands on a rag and came over to greet us.

“Ah, Oxy, you come to rob me again?”

Sis scooped up the 76 cm Liation, swung him around and kissed him as he squirmed, kicked and protested.

When she put him down, she said, “How can I rob you when you always overcharge my poor Mom?”

“Your Mom not poor. She make lots of money down in girly town.”

“Are you calling my mother a whore?”

“Maybe not whore, just easy fuck for credits.”

Oxy grabbed him by the collar and sat down on a well-used scooter seat. She threw him over her lap, pulled his pants down, and started pummeling his ass with her right hand as she held him in place with her left. His legs were kicking, and his arms were flailing as he screamed bloody murder. I grabbed his arms to hold him steady as Mom grabbed his legs. Sis kept spanking him even after he started to cry.

When his ass was bright pink and blubbering with tears dripping on the ground, Sis said he had had enough. Mom and I let go, and Oxy flipped him none too gently off her lap onto the ground.

He lay on the ground with his hand wrapped around his four-inch hard-on, laughing and praising my sister for her bartering skills. We watched him jerk off and cum all over himself and promise Oxy a 20 percent discount on everything she purchased.

He stood up and adjusted his pants and took Oxy’s list in his cum stained hand, and went off humming to himself to fill her order. He came back a half-hour later in his beat-up hover truck with everything but the cooling coil module Oxy needed to fix the cooling system on the bridge. Oxy put her fists on her hips, leaned over, and asked: “Where is the cooling coil module, you midget?”

So’ hung his head and sheepishly said, “I only have one, and it is out of a brand new Land Raider IV. It was totaled a week after it was purchased. I can’t let that go cheap and give you a discount.”

Sis barked in his face, “How much you, thieving half-liter?”

So’ covered his face with his arms as if to ward her off, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry. 1175 credits and no fewer.”

Oxy smiled and leaned over, kissing him on the top of the head, “Done. Now be a good boy and go get it.”

So’ turned around and was muttering to himself and vigorously wiping his bald head with an oily rag as he went off to do Sis’ bidding.

Sis rummaged through the parts that So’ had gathered for her. She smiled when she found the clunker So’ had slipped into the pile.

When So’ returned with the cooling coil module in hand, Sis tried to look her angriest as she turned around and yelled at So’, “You call this a gravity rotor, you rodent?” as she shook the defective gravity rotor in his face.

So’ stood his ground and yelled back, “I tell you many times, no kissing, no hugging.”

“I’ll kiss your dick if I want to. Now go get me a gravity rotor that will last more than half a rotation.” Sis threw the defective gravity rotor by his head and into a pile of junk.

So’ ducked and laughed and went happily, skipping off to get a new gravity rotor.

Once Sis was satisfied with the quality of the spare parts, Mom transferred the credits, and we said our goodbyes to Sis’ friend.

So’ had a sad look when he said, “You come back soon, Oxy, and we build something nice for you.” Then he turned away and went back to working on the scooter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.