Karma Doesn't Have to Be a Bitch - Cover

Preview

Karma Doesn't Have to Be a Bitch

by George Foxx

Copyright© 2018 by George Foxx

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft, Consensual, Heterosexual, Fiction, High Fantasy, Cream Pie, First, Oral Sex, Petting, Safe Sex, Voyeurism, Big Breasts, Size, Small Breasts, Slow,

Romantic Sex Story: What if you actually got rewarded for being a good person? What might happen if there was an accountant who kept Karmic books on everyone? What kind of reward might he give you if you were very, very good? Widower Flynn Doyle is about to find out.

(All dialog is in English with the heaviest Irish accent you can imagine.)

This story is a work of fiction. It is a collection of “what ifs.” Some of the “what ifs” aren’t legal almost every place on this planet, the third rock from the star called Sol.

The author never advocates illegal behavior. It is your responsibility to find out what is legal where you live. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse or a viable defense.

Even when the “what ifs” are legal, no one should engage in any kind of sexual activity without the full, informed, and enthusiastic consent of all people involved. No one should ever take advantage of another person, especially someone who’s young and impressionable or whose judgement is impaired in any way. Only the lowest kind of worm gets someone drunk or gives them a knockout drug, planning to take advantage of an unconscious person. Besides being immoral, it is also illegal.

It is every sexually active person’s responsibility to protect themselves and their partner(s) from unplanned pregnancy and all types of infection.

All characters in this story are fictitious and any resemblance to persons living or dead are coincidental.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.