Medusa: Fate's Game - Cover

Medusa: Fate's Game

Copyright© 2018 by Novus Animus

Chapter 17

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Ancient Greece, in the time of the gods, monsters, titans, and heroes. Medusa, cursed and doomed to live her existence alone, makes a friend in someone she never expected. Friend quickly becomes lover, until the Fates intervene. Fantasy adventure ensues!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   High Fantasy   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Slow   Violence  

~~Author’s Note~~

The following chapter is meant for fun, not to be taken overly seriously. I just felt like writing a lot of silly sex including these characters, so I decided to write a whole chapter dedicated to it. For those who read Medusa: Fate’s Game for the story, you may want to forgo this optional chapter. For those interested in the sex, hopefully this chapter will provide an arousing read.


~~Medusa~~

Wine! So much wine. Wine everywhere.

The sun had just set, and the only source of light was the twinkling of stars along the plaza floor of their new home, and the flickering fires on the walls of the corner room. Everyone had come to her room corner, and the six of them sat around in a circle. Amphora jars were lined up, everyone had a big cup in hand — except for Chimera of course, immune as he was — and everyone was drinking.

Her especially. They’d only been in their new home a week, but had never taken the time to properly toast their new abode. Permanent, temporary, she didn’t know, but it deserved a night full of wine. And she was determined to get at least as drunk as last time, if not far more so.

“How’d you get all this?” Otrera said.

“Well.” Gallea hopped up, and started wandering around the room, hooves a little uneven. Already a bit tipsy. “Trade has started up in full, and one of the trade ships had a lot of wine on it. I noticed the two tradesmen eyeing my wife, so we ... had some fun.” The satyr grabbed a couple jars and started to drag them toward their circle.

Medusa gasped. “You ... two strangers? ... two men?”

Pinna nodded, giggled, and raised her cup as Gallea poured her more. No one was holding back tonight, especially not her satyr friends.

“Just last night.” Her friend winked at her, and downed her cup before holding it out for more.

Blushing, Medusa took one of the jars, and started to drink it. She was so much bigger than her little satyr friends, she needed a lot to feel the same effects. But felt them she did, and she giggled to mirror Pinna.

“I don’t think Darian would appreciate other men fighting for room in the bed,” she said.

The man nodded, sipped his wine, and pat her scales. “Probably not. Unless I was very drunk.” He blinked down at his cup, then gave Medusa a grin, one of his mischievous grins that made her laugh.

“It’s not for everyone,” Pinna said, “but Gallea and I have been a social couple for years.” The satyr smiled into her cup before sliding a little closer to Otrera. “Having six pairs of hands on you, touching you, opening you up? Three ... everything, on you, in you?”

Otrera put out a hand and placed it on the oncoming satyr’s face before pushing her away. Pinna fell back onto her butt, and giggled all the more. Such a lovely sound, it made Medusa giggle to hear it. Otrera made more of a chuckling, manly sound, even as she got drunk right along with them.

“I do happen to know what that’s like,” the Amazon said. “Too much time spent managing limbs to really enjoy it, I find.”

Pinna shook her head, and pointed at Gallea. “You let your man take care of ordering who to go where. You’re supposed to lay down and let them do all the work, in that scenario!”

Medusa erupted into laughter, and started drinking again. Every time they got together like this, the conversation always came to sex; which she liked. It just meant that every time it turned her into a blushing mess. Not that she was shy about it, not like before, but Pinna and Otrera always managed to paint such lewd imagery that her mind wandered, and she found herself glancing down at her lover a lot.

And the more she drank, the more she kept looking down at him. She remembered the orgies she’d seen in the afterlife, and she had to admit, it looked tantalizing, even if she knew she wouldn’t enjoy it as much as Otrera or Pinna.

Otrera was sitting between Chimera’s legs by his ankles, and using his shins as barriers to hold up some of the jars. The giant didn’t mind. And as typical for the big guy, he just sat there and watched them. But Medusa could see the smile on his face, the little one that never went away. Otrera had it too, and it made Medusa’s heart flutter when she looked between the two of them. In love.

“Where’s Pegasus?” Medusa said.

Darian laughed and downed his cup. “There’s a stable in the city with some mares, and they’ve all got a thing for him. He’s been sleeping in the stable with them, and ... well you know.”

“Even the horse is having group sex.” Otrera pat Chimera on the foot a few times, and took several more gulps of her drink. Everyone was going to be sick tomorrow, but for the first time in a long time, none of them had to worry about tomorrow. Free to get as absolutely drunk as they wanted, and they were taking full advantage. “How about you Chimera?”

“Do you wish to bring the satyrs to our bed once again?”

Medusa’s jaw dropped.

“Well,” Otrera said, “Pinna and Gallea are pretty cute. I do enjoy it.”

Pinna and Gallea looked at each other, then at Otrera, then back at each other. And in sync, both started drinking their cups.

It was enough to have Medusa and Darian laughing, and even the big bad giant chuckled a few times, until his rumblings vibrated the ground.

They stopped laughing when Otrera reached out for the two satyrs, and pulled them toward her. She was much stronger than them of course, so it took little effort for her to plant the two down beside her, Gallea on her right, Pinna on her left, and Chimera’s legs outside that. The Amazon winked at Medusa, and draped her arms over the satyr’s shoulders.

“You two have been spying on me and Chimera, and Medusa and Darian too, since I’ve met you. Bad as a couple of horny teenagers. You have only yourselves to blame for the many things I’m going to do to you.”

The two satyrs looked a little nervous, now that they had a Fate’s Child’s arms over them. Otrera could squash them both like bugs if she wanted, and Medusa blinked a little as she watched the dark-skinned warrior grin. But, with nervous smile on display, Gallea picked up Otrera’s cup and raised it to the woman’s lips.

The Amazon laughed, and drank it down as Gallea tilted it for her.

“And,” Otrera said, “I saw Medusa’s eyes when we walked past some rather limb-filled sexual marathons in the Asphodel Meadow.”

“Otrera!”

“There was one woman on her knees with a man underneath her, another on his knees behind her, and three standing around. Poor girl was doing everything she could to keep five dicks happy. Only reason we could even see her was cause everyone was a bit see-through.” Otrera pointed a finger at Medusa, even as she fell forward a bit with her weight catching on the necks of the two satyrs. Tipsy as well! “Some girls just got a nasty side.”

“I ... I never!” Medusa reached down, picked up her Darian, and hugged him from behind as she set his butt atop her coils. Human shield.

“Come on.” The Amazon shrugged, and nodded toward Gallea, who looked more than happy to give her another drink. “Not saying you should try it, Medusa, just saying you got a pretty sexual side that enjoys a show. Not so shy as you seem.”

Medusa hid her head behind Darian’s.

“When I met her,” her lover said after another gulp, “she was the shyest thing, convinced no one could think she was attractive. It took a little persuading to prove I very much was.”

Pinna clapped her hands a couple times before grasping them and holding them close. “Oh! Details! Did you seduce her? Did you undress her, did you—”

Darian held up a hand. “Did absolutely nothing that first night. Literally. I held still, and she had her way with me.”

Medusa felt her whole torso turn red. A peek over Darian’s shoulder showed that the others were smiling at her, and Pinna in particular was glowing.

“You never told me those details, Medusa,” Pinna said. “So, Darian just ... held still.”

“He...” With a deep breath, she grabbed another jar, and started chugging. A few moments later, and a lot of liquor later, she put the now empty jar down, and wiped off her mouth. “He knew I was ssssstill sscared! I’d been alone ssso long, and always with people coming to try and kill me. And after what Poissseidon did, he ... he knew what I wanted. Ssso I asked him, and held ssstill for me, let me take things sssslowly.”

“And I’m glad he did.” Gallea raised his own cup and took another drink. “Cause damn, you’ve grown into a very confident, sexual woman.”

She giggled and put her chin on Darian’s shoulder, hands around his chest as she held him to her, his legs dangling from atop her coils. Confident. Sexual. More giggles went through her as she felt the alcohol buzz along her skin and scales, until she felt her tongue get longer in her mouth, and her body grow warm.

“I haven’t, haven’t I?”

Everyone nodded, even Chimera.

“And I think it’s safe to say no one here thinks you’re ugly,” Otrera said. “Think we’ve all watched each other fuck on a few occasions now. We’re all gorgeous.” Her words were starting to slur together a little, and her balance was a little off, arms still draped over the satyrs’ shoulders. The world was starting to tilt around her too, the ground suddenly developing a will of its own.

“Gorgeous.” She raised her head from Darian’s shoulder, and grinned at the Amazon holding the two satyrs hostage. “Gorgeous monsters?”

Chimera rumbled. “Beautiful monsters.”

Everyone blinked up at the big guy, before laughter ripped through them all. Even Darian fell apart, right off her coils, spilling his drink and landing on his side on the blankets. It was the first time she’d seen her love laugh so loudly.

Gods bless the power of wine. She was glad Darian didn’t kill Dionysus when he had the chance.

She tried to reach down to pick him up, but her hand missed. It even missed the ground, and instead her torso fell onto its shoulder next to him. At least with her snake half being much heavier than her human half, she was able to lift herself back up easily, but crooked, and she couldn’t hold still.

Darian smirked at her, and sat up as he watched her. “You’re drunk.”

“You’re drunk!” She threw her arms out with a grand gesture, and pointed one of her hands at Gallea. But she couldn’t get her fingers pointed straight at him, and she had to try a few times to line it up. “Gallea’s fault. Bringing more wine.”

“Hey, blame my horny wife for seducing two strangers. In fact, blame her twice! She’s the one that wants to get everyone drunk.”

Pinna sat up straight with a jolt. “Gallea!”

“Oh ho, plan exposed.” Otrera leaned in close to the woman, her arms still around the two satyrs’ necks, and she grinned the most evil grin Medusa had ever seen. “Probably hoping we’ll end this night with everyone naked, having sex, all within arm’s reach of each other. In fact, I’m betting Pinna’s hoping to do more than that.”

The Amazon was like a barbarian! Alcohol was proving to be a powerful tool for breaking down barriers for the group, Medusa noticed, but she hadn’t expected Otrera to get so friendly so quickly. Gallea and Pinna were blushing bashful in the Amazon’s arms, an amazing feat considering the sexual history of the two satyrs.

“Well ... I uh...” Pinna squirmed, took another sip of her drink, and then another, and another, and smiled at the warrior holding her. “Ever since you two told me about your trip through the afterlife, and all the sex they were having, I ... thought it’d be nice ... to encourage Medusa a bit.”

“Me!?”

“Yeah you! You’re the most seductive woman I’ve ever known, you just get shy sometimes.”

“I’m ... not shy like ... I usssed to be. You’ve sssseen me ... with Darian.”

“Exactly! When you’re into it, you turn into a bit of a show off,” Pinna said. “Just ... looking to see a bit more of that side of you.” The two satyrs chuckled and grinned at each other, and then at the Amazon that was holding them. Since when had the three of them gotten so close? Medusa knew the two satyrs were getting a bit bolder with approaching Otrera when she was with Chimera, but she hadn’t expected this.

Her friends were doing things without her! She frowned, and straightened herself up a bit before slithering more toward the center of the room, the mountain of blankets, and their circle. She took a fresh amphora jar with her, and started to down the contents while the group watched.

“Medusa,” Darian said, “you’re going to be sick!”

“I’m ffine.” Once the jar was empty, she tossed it aside onto the blankets where it rolled to join the rest of the empty jars. “And they’re teasing me!” Again she pointed at the satyrs, but again her fingers refused to go where she wanted them to. The floor was becoming more uneven with every minute.

“They’re only teasing you cause they think you’re beautiful, and sexy,” Darian said.

She giggled at her lover, and combed her snake hair as she smiled at him. “Do they?” Chimera had said beautiful monsters after all, and hearing him use such an elegant word was delightfully poetic.

She never knew what it was like to indulge her ego, not like this, not with other people. Maybe she did when she was human? Forgotten memories and blurs, but in the moment, she kind of liked it. She turned around to face the four others; three little people and the big guy whose legs they sat between. They were all grinning at her, drinking, laughing, and nodding.

And they weren’t just happy, but happy with each other. The hard warrior queen continued to hold the two satyrs, arms draped around their necks, and laughed as Gallea gave her more to drink. Pinna downed a couple more drinks, and on more than one occasion took the time to trace some of Chimera’s scars along his shin. The one-eyed giant smiled down at the three between his legs, while he leaned back against the wall behind him, shoulders fallen with relaxation. That tiny, content smile of his never wavered.

And Darian was happy too! He got up, walked over to Chimera, swaying left and right with each step as he struggled to stay standing, and sat down on the other side of the giant’s shin from Pinna. Not a second later and Pinna raised him a new cup to replace his lost one, full to the rim. And, winking at the handsome little half-deer woman, he took the cup and drank it. Seeing Darian enjoy himself with other people was like warm water over her soul. So perfect, so absolutely perfect to see her lover finally relax enough, and open himself up enough to sit down and laugh with others.

She felt giddy!

“ ... I can danccce,” she said.

Otrera blinked up at her. “Eh? How’s that work?”

“I ... I ssspent sssssssome time learning.” Either her tongue was getting even longer still, or the wine was affecting her speech. Probably her tongue. “I was alone on that island for many years. I got bored!”

Darian’s eyes were wide, and he glanced between her and their friends. “ ... you can dance?”

“I can!” She giggled and hugged herself as she dug up some courage. There were flutters in her stomach, but it didn’t last long as the wine flowed through her and washed them away. “Is ... is that the sssort of thing ... Pinna and Gallea want to sssssee?”

They both nodded with wide eyes and big, bright smiles.

“Ok! Ok,” she said. “I’m uh ... I think ... I may be a bit drunk, but...”

She started to sway. The trick was, without feet, her grounding point was actually quite solid and bendy. If she wanted to lean deep to the left or right, she could and not fall over. If she wanted to roll her belly up and down, it was easy cause her whole spine was in her control. And when she wanted to, she could make her torso and much of her snake length sway from side to side in a slithering pattern, in the air. At first she put her hands over her hair, together and pointed up to make herself look longer, but after a while, she put them on her hips; better for emphasizing the sway of where her human half sat atop her snake half.

Everyone stared at her. At first they were smiling and drinking, but after a minute of her slithering through the air, they stopped. Their jaws dropped, eyes unblinking, and their drinking hands lowered. Darian especially seemed mesmerized as she made the top half of her body wiggle through the air in a slow moving S shape.

She turned around, and continued the dance, except now with her back and scaly backside on display. Nervous enough to want to stop, but she saw their eyes. They were hypnotized! With her back to them, she was free to beam with pride, smiling big, and she put a little extra sway into her hips. Swaying was like breathing to her now, since she slithered everywhere, which was just swaying on the ground. Doing it in the air and putting her human body into it was easy, and kind of fun. But she had no idea how intoxicating it’d be to have people mesmerized by it, with eyes locked onto her, unable to look away! It made her warm body grow hot, made her spine shiver with more than the buzz of alcohol, and her nipples start to harden against her breast wrap.

She turned around again, and gasped. “Otrera!”

“What? What, this is great!” The Amazon stretched her arms high, but not just stretched, also tossed! Tossed her tunic right off so the woman was topless, and once she lowered her arms back down, she reached around Gallea’s chest and started undoing the knots of his vest.

Pinna poked her head out a bit to look over at Otrera and her husband, but she giggled when she realized what the Amazon was doing, and took another gulp of wine.

“Your dance is very, very sexy,” Pinna said.

That sexy? Medusa looked down at Darian, but the man was just as bad as the others! He was reaching up to the shoulder of his tunic, and started undoing the knot while looking at her. And he had that smile, that best, perfect, beautiful smile that made her snake body quiver and her fingers tingle. Confident, mischievous, and loving.

Even Chimera was looking at her with a bit more intensity than normal! He only had the one eye now, maybe that was why?

Otrera tossed off Gallea’s vest, and turned to do the same to Pinna. The blond satyr grinned up at Medusa, finished her wine, and let the Amazon slip the vest off her shoulders. Her tanned skin exposed, Pinna straightened herself up a bit, and her smile only grew as she looked Medusa in the eyes. She had lovely, handful breasts, with nipples of an almost red color. And they were hard too.

Now everyone was topless except her.

She frowned at Otrera and the satyrs, who were clearly manipulating her! And Darian was no help either! Whenever she looked to him for help, he just shrugged and grinned at her, his handsome, lean little body on display, with only his loincloth on.

Well, two could play at that game! ... or, five. Chimera didn’t count!

She started slithering in the air once more, the bit of her snake half above the sheets moving left and right while her human half swayed with it. “You know,” she said with a half frown, half smile, “mosst friends aren’t ssso open with each other! Sssssssssexually!”

The three sitting between Chimera’s legs shrugged in unison, and took a sip of wine.

She tried to frown bigger, but it didn’t happen. No matter how hard she tried, frown kept changing to smile, especially whenever she looked Darian’s way and caught his sly grin. And the warm buzz in her body was only growing. Better to have fun now, while the wine was making her body sing and her head fuzzy.

Her fingers reached up to her neck, and took the knot of her wrap into their tips. Once the knot was undone, she lowered her hands down to her breasts, but let the fabric fold over her hands so the wrap was still pressed to her body. The tying arms dangled in front of her from her wrists, and she took them into her hands so she had a grip on the only piece of cloth keeping her breasts hidden.

She thought they were staring before, now they were like statues with eyes locked on her. A sway to the left, and they leaned with her. A sway to the right, and they leaned with her. Gallea licked his lips, and Pinna raised a hand to her own breasts to lightly cup one, fingers grazing her nipple. Otrera and Darian had started drooling a little. Even Chimera was staring.

With a little spin, she put her back to them, and let the fabric fall. She sucked in a quick breath, and shivered at the thrill running up and down her snake length. The others did too, each of them making a tiny gasp or moan when she exposed her naked back. She raised her hands up, and combed her fingers through her hair, and she quivered when she heard a trio of groans behind her.

“I can see your breasts from behind,” Otrera said. “Gods damn that’s ... really hot.”

Medusa looked down at herself. Her breasts, heavy and pulling down with their size, did indeed have that teardrop shape that pulled them to the side as they squished to her ribs. There was no denying she was a very, very busty lady. And of course, she’d been embarrassed about it. But Darian had long since squashed that fear, and a large amount of alcohol opened up a strange delight, something that set her body on fire.

She raised her elbows high while her fingers combed back through her hair. With elbows up and arms out of the way, her breasts dangled more freely, and all it took was a little sway to the side to make them sway with her. She still had her back to the others, but she could feel their gaze eating her up, and hear their groans when her breasts jiggled lightly against the sides of her torso. Darian often delighted in how her breasts ‘jiggled’, and while she thought it terribly lewd and shameless, the night called for lewd and shameless. A little momentum in her torso, a little dip of her shoulder and hip, and her breasts bounced, just lightly, against her torso. They couldn’t see just how swollen her nipples had become, but they could probably hear her breathing turn into quiet pants. She could hear theirs too.

She turned around, forced herself to keep her eyes open, and smiled at the five sitting in front of her. But smile quickly turned to a nervous gulp as her eyes fell down on Otrera. The Amazon had her hands under the loincloth sashes of each satyr, and was showing off some ambidexterity as she worked her hands from underneath. In the silence of the night and their home, the only noises were from the Pinna and Gallea, the small moans they made, and the sound of Otrera’s fingers moving around underneath the satyr’s clothes.

“You’re ... so ... beautiful,” Pinna said, voice broken with the occasional, rather obvious mewl. Despite Otrera’s invading hand, it was Medusa Pinna continued to stare at.

Medusa gulped again, and looked at Darian. Her lover’s smile had faded, eyes hypnotized, and while still sitting on the blankets, he was leaning back so his weight was on one hand, his other drifting down his abs and to his loincloth.

Even Chimera, again! The beast had a hand out on his leg near Pinna, but he wasn’t touching her. Yet. His other hand was on his loincloth, and feeling his erection through the fur.

All five of them, aroused, staring at her.

If it wasn’t for the buzz feeling vibrating in her tail and fingers, she’d probably have been too embarrassed to continue. But, everyone was so happy! Happy, horny, staring at her. Otrera and Pinna both motioned with their heads for her to continue, while the three men stared, frozen. She wanted to continue, to be the center of attention for a while, when the attention was so warm, and thrilling. She’d had a lifetime of being the center of attention where everyone hated her or was afraid of her. This was a pleasant change, and she wanted to enjoy it!

Enjoying it got a little more difficult as she tried to keep balance, but swayed a little far and almost stumbled. Snake bodies don’t stumble, so she didn’t fall over, but the dance got offset a bit, and she giggled as she straightened herself back up. Getting comfortable again, she got a little closer to her friends, and resumed her slithering dance. But this time, she ran her fingertips up and down her breasts, and let the weight of them fight against her fingers so her breasts moved with her hands. She missed every so often, fingers fighting against her as the warmth of arousal mixed with the warmth of wine, but it didn’t matter. Everyone was just as drunk as her, probably more drunk than her! Clearly, they drank too much.

Otrera reached down, slid her loincloth off her legs, and tossed it aside with a chuckle. Naked, she was such a beautiful and powerful looking woman, tiny but fit, lean, dark skin and pert breasts. It all fit her long, dark hair so well. “Darian,” she said, “remind me to thank you for not killing Dionysus.”

Medusa giggled. She’d been thinking the same thing! ... she thought. Maybe? All a haze. Hard to focus when her eyes were stuck to Otrera’s legs, her thick thighs, and the lips therein.

Her drifting mind snapped back to the present when Otrera slid back a ways, and put her back against Chimera’s loincloth. Still looking at Medusa, Otrera reached behind her for the man’s only clothes, and gave it a tug. The giant helped, and with a deep, low, quiet rumble, tossed his loincloth to the side to join hers.

Not content with her current level of lewdness, Otrera reached behind her, twisted to the side just a touch, and pulled the giant’s phallus onto her leg. Its weight draped across her thigh, and Otrera visibly shivered as she set a hand down on the thick, veined cock. How she ever managed to enjoy sex with such a massive phallus, Medusa could not fathom. But, as much as the gorgon could only wince when imagining herself penetrated so deeply, it was terribly arousing to see it happen to Otrera.

“Um ... Otrera?” Darian said.

“Yeah Darian?” The queen grinned at him, spread her legs, and motioned for the two satyrs to come join her. They did, each of them chuckling and blushing, and once they were sitting between her legs, Pinna a little closer to the humongous phallus on the Amazon’s leg, they both removed their sashes dangling from their waists.

Darian raised a brow at her, but Otrera smirked, and nodded toward Medusa.

“Don’t stop,” she said.

Don’t stop. Easy for her to say! Through the haze and warmth and fuzzies and buzz and ground that refused to hold still, Medusa watched Otrera bathe in sexuality. Medusa thought her own display had been licentious, but Otrera defeated in her seconds as she reached down to Gallea, and took his member into her hand. While the two satyrs looked liked deer below the hip, their bodies had the same transformation line as Medusa’s, human above the iliac furrow. Which meant Otrera was stroking a very human, hard looking cock in her one hand, while the giant’s massive, more malleable cock lay across her leg like a heavy ... snake.

And it wasn’t just their actions, it was their proximity. The three of them were all together between Chimera’s legs, and the two satyr’s sat between Otrera’s legs. Medusa felt her whole body start to tremble when Otrera winked at her, took Pinna’s hand, and set it on Chimera’s cock. The satyr went rigid for a moment, blinked at the huge thing now in her hands, before she slowly started to slide her hand back and forth along its length. She looked back at Medusa too, and her whole body was blushing hard as she beamed at the gorgon.

Medusa looked at Darian, but that was a mistake too! When her eyes caught his, his demon grin returned, and he took off his loincloth too. He didn’t join the others, but he was only sitting two feet away from the mess of legs and touching hands of the other four. And as he smiled at her, he moved one of his legs out to the side, took his shaft in his hands, and started to very, very slowly tease his length with his fingertips.

What had turned into a fun, sexy dance, was becoming much more, very quickly. At least Otrera respected her boundaries and didn’t touch Darian! She wasn’t sure yet if she wanted to share him, or him her. But that didn’t mean everyone getting naked, touching each other, and themselves, wasn’t sending waves of warmth through her that had her whole body, from snake hair to tail tip, shivering.

She resumed her dance. All eyes were back on her in moments, and she let out a quiet, long moan as her fingers slid down her breasts. It didn’t just feel good anymore, it felt sexual. It felt like sparks that spread out from her swollen areola, into her chest, where the tiny jolts of bliss worked down through her. Just small at first, just tiny things, but they were there. Every time her fingers touched her nipples, caressed along the engorged, pink flesh that stood out from her pale skin, the little sparks grew.

It looked like a dance, but she was slowly masturbating with her breasts.

And they knew it too. And she knew they knew! And they knew she knew they knew! Blushing until she thought her skin would catch fire, she lowered her hands to catch a breath. She cupped the weight of her heavy breasts in her palms, let the softness of them spill over her fingers, and bounce lightly as they fell over her wrists. But before long, she had her hands on her nipples again, and she filled her palms with her swollen areola. Gently, softly, she eased her hands up and down, and slid them off her nipples to leave her fingertips on her areola again, circling them, massaging them.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.