Allison Goes Back to School - Cover

Allison Goes Back to School

Copyright© 2018 by Tiny Tommy

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young mother is coerced into posing as a younger girl to attend a Christian High School that practices CP. She is spanked at school and home (by her husband).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Workplace   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   Clergy   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Sleepover

Allison conspired with me so I could see some young teens naked and later spank them. Tina spent the night at one of her friends. We set up an extensive ruse so she could invite her classmates over. She greeted her classmates in her Allison wig and attire while Christine was getting ready. She met a number of the parents who were dropping off their teenage girls with us. Nine nubile young girls in all. We used planned voice recordings so they heard Allison talk while Christine was with them. The trap was set as the evening began.

Truth or Dare evolved into Double Dog Dare. Double Dog Dare included shots from my liquor cabinet, egging cars that drove past and running naked to the end of the street. I woke up and caught them running naked. I found the evidence of the eggs and alcohol. I gave Christine 20 whacks with the belt as she knelt on the coffee table, before she even had a chance to dress. Allison’s voice came from the bedroom at just the right time, asking if everything was OK. I told her I had everything handled for now.

The other girls were wearing boxers and t-shirts. All of them were presumably used to being spanked at school and home, so nothing they saw was too out of the ordinary for them.

“I’ll give each of you the choice. I spank you now and you can tell your parent about what happened when they pick you up. You will each get 20 strokes with the belt, just like Christine did, plus whatever your parents decide when you get home. You can wear shorts or panties, no sweat pants and only one layer. Or I can call your parents now to come deal with this. But you all have to agree.”

I left the room while they talked. Somehow Allison had guided the conversation to a dare to raise it to 30 swats each on the bare bottom. My hidden camera was going to catch it all, and Allison didn’t know about that aspect of my plan. I positioned each of the teens so that their pussies peeked out between their legs. My arm hurt after delivering 300 blows with the belt, but probably not as much as their bottoms. I learned later from Allison that several of the girls thought it would be fun to be spanked on the bare by me since I was much younger and cuter than any of their teachers. They had expressed a little jealousy and Allison was able to easily manipulate that into something the whole group did.

Another dare resulted in pictures of all of their paddled bottoms being posted on a Tumblr site. Christine was upstairs taking a shower, so Allison and I met each of the parents at the door as they picked up their daughters. Each daughter told their parents that they had been spanked with the belt last night and why. None mentioned the bare bottom dare or the Tumblr pictures. I told each parent that I sincerely hoped it had been the right thing to do, I didn’t want to wake them in the middle of the night but believed that the punishment should be swift. Each girl received the same thing that my niece had. I treated each of them like they were my own child. Several mothers looked at me a little suspiciously, but no one protested. I think these moms were wives who were used to being spanked by their husbands.

Each of the girls was spanked again at home. Later that day, each one wrote a description of the spanking and posted a self-shot on Tumblr showing the effects. They didn’t show their faces and they wrote an intro saying that all the models were over 18 and that the stories were “fictionalized accounts of real life events” to appease any legal authorities who saw the page. The page developed a number of followers. The girls started posting descriptions of their other punishments along with more pictures. Soon they included a section to submit your own story and picture. Models had to vouch that they were over 18, but only those with trim, young looking bodies were posted on the site.


An Internship

Allison didn’t tell me that she had applied for an internship at my company. Since the owner is a big supporter of the school, he often hires interns. They can leave school early and work a half-day at the office to gain real world experience. They still have to wear the school uniforms and, as I found out after my wife started, are subject to school discipline policies at work. The owner and several of the managers are officially teachers at the school.

Interns were usually Seniors and only occasionally Juniors. I’m certain Mr. Ramsey knew who Allison was, since this was the first Freshman anyone could recall being hired as an intern. And Allison wouldn’t admit it, but I think she tried for the job just to tease and humiliate me. Her first day as an intern she was careful to drop something beside my desk and give me a great view up her school skirt as she slowly picked it up.

I wasn’t surprised when Allison was spanked her first day on her internship. She had accidentally opened mail that said “Confidential” and Mr. Ramsey considered this very serious. Allison bent over his desk with her skirt raised and her panties pulled down to her knees. He pulled the panties all the way off and used his foot to push her ankles about 2’ apart placing her bald cunt on full display. He stood behind her admiring the view as he lectured her. Only then did he remove a thin leather strap from a bottom desk drawer and begin the spanking. He sat directly behind her and made vertical lines across her butt with the strap. She received 30 lashes this first day.

Allison only made it one more day without being spanked. This time she gave mail to the wrong person. Mr. Ramsey brought her into his office again. He pulled out a thin, fiberglass rod, it was more like a really flexible switch.

“I’m going to let you keep your panties on for the first ten. Bend over and place your elbows on the seat of this chair.”

Her boss lifted her school skirt and tucked it into her waist band. The pain from the first swat was surprising, and Allison stood up, causing it to be repeated. After receiving 11 strokes, she pulled her panties off. Once again he positioned her legs apart, this time even wider than before. Despite the panties, the rod had left distinct red welts on Allison’s thin bottom. The next 10 included several strikes to the sensitive area where the thigh meets the butt. These marks were even more pronounced than the cane produced. They took most of the week to go away as the welts faded to bruises. The bruises lasted another week and several marks on her thighs developed light scars.

“I want you completely naked for the final 10. Strip and face me.”

The 10 landed on the front of her thighs. It was a little more painful because she wasn’t used to being spanked there.

“Stand in the corner until it is time to leave.”

Allison rightly understood that he wanted her to stand naked in the corner. Mr. Ramsey opened his office door. There wasn’t any clear view of Allison from outside the office, but he called several different managers to his office while Allison stood there naked.

Mr. Jenkins, one of the elders at our church, asked if the student could turn around so that he could see her better. I think the request was prearranged. Either way, Allison turned around and displayed her whipped thighs, bald pussy and tiny tits to one very interested church elder.

I saw how badly Allison had been marked by the rod that evening and I couldn’t bring myself to spank her any further. I gently rubbed ointment on all the rod marks and, since even this brutal spanking still made Allison horny, I licked on her pussy giving her multiple orgasms and let her drift off to sleep.

Allison went to church that weekend as Christine. In order to maintain the façade of having a wife and niece staying with me, Allison alternated weeks, or sometimes went to Sunday School as Christine and church as herself with a quick makeover in the bathroom stall. Mr. Jenkins watched her the whole morning, even finding an excuse to strike up a conversation between services.

On Monday, Mr. Jenkins found an excuse to ask Mr. Ramsey if he could spank Allison. Supposedly, she had failed to give him an important message on Friday and a client was very upset. Mr. Ramsey rapidly agreed. Mr. Jenkins skipped all preliminaries and ordered Allison to strip at the start. The marks from the rod had barely faded. Mr. Jenkins removed a freshly cut switch from his briefcase.

“I need to find some areas that aren’t already marked by the rod. I like to see the results of my work. Bend over and pull your cheeks apart.”

Mr. Jenkins carefully applied the switch to the protected area between Allison’s ass cheeks, including blows directly on her anus and a few on her pussy. Because these strokes required more aim, they weren’t quite as hard as the ones Mr. Ramsey had given her on Friday but they hurt at least as much. Soon every visible area of Allison’s bottom had either marks from the rod or the switch.

When she arrived home I used the switch on her pussy and bikini area. I had no hesitation about fucking her this evening. As usual, I came in her mouth but this time I had her suck me hard again and fucked her tender ass too.

My boss found a reason to spank Allison at least twice per week for the rest of the semester. I think he realized that he went a little too far with the rod, because none of the remaining spankings were ever quite that severe. Mr. Ramsey did insist that she needed spanked so often that she simply remove her panties every day in his office when she arrived and put them back on when she left. He kept them in his desk drawer while she worked.

As summer neared, the intensity of the spankings increased. One was quite memorable for me, and perhaps for Allison as well. I was in a meeting with several colleagues and managers when Mr. Ramsey brought Allison into the conference room.

“Our intern’s careless data entry means that all of you have been working on a sales problem for the last 6 weeks that doesn’t exist. Since all of you have been substantially impacted by her actions I believe that all of you should witness her punishment. Since she is a student intern, and since each of you has kids in the school I’m sure you know their discipline policies. You might not have been aware that these apply on her internship here as well.”

Allison lifted her skirt and bent over, placing her elbows on a conference room chair. She was accustomed now to the wider stances that Mr. Ramsey required and started in this position. All of my co-workers, even if they didn’t know it, were staring at my wife’s wonderful pussy. That thought made me even harder. Seeing the sheen start to develop between Allison’s lips it seems that she was enjoying being on display.

Mr. Ramsey chose a plastic ruler for this spanking. It made a lot of noise and turned the skin bright red without actually being very harsh. He started on her bottom, moved down both thighs and finished by working up the inside of each thigh. Allison must have received 70 or 80 whacks with the ruler. Our boss took his time, extending the show for everyone. Most of my co-workers sat down to get an eye level view. No one said anything, but they would have to be blind not to notice that her lips had swollen and parted. She was so wet that I could clearly smell her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.