Closing Time

by Skullcrusher

Copyright© 2018 by Skullcrusher

Incest Sex Story: A teenage girl working at a lingerie store is ready to close for the evening when right as the door is closing another girl comes in for some shopping and a little more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Oral Sex   Squirting   .

Nikki worked the closing shift at Je t’aime, a lingerie shop at the local mall. She was a senior in high school and while her family was upper middle class her parents couldn’t foot the whole college bill for her and her twin sister. The pay was all right and it beat working at McDonalds. She worked there most evenings and some weekends. Sometimes it was quiet enough to do homework. Another advantage was the clientele. Nikki was a lesbian and she loved to see the various women in the outfits they would try on and/or buy. There was also a separate area by the dressing rooms that couldn’t be seen from the front. It served as a storage room and a break room for the employees. It also allowed the women some privacy to model the more risqué outfits before buying.

Not many people knew she was gay. Her sister knew but not her parents. She was a very attractive girl about 5 foot 4 with a slim waist, medium length blonde hair and cute 34B tits. Boys at school would come on to her but she always turned them down. She gave off the impression as an egghead who was solely focused on her studies. It was only partially true as she was very smart but she didn’t want to put herself out there socially.

One Wednesday evening, it was getting close to 9:00 p.m. The store closed at 9 and on slow nights when she was working she could usually clean up before closing time so she could close out the register and leave fairly soon after. At 9 she walked over to the entrance and pushed a button that let the gate come down. Just as she was walking away from the entrance, someone ducked under the gate and asked Nikki if the store was still open. Nikki sighed. So much for getting home on time, she thought. She turned around and saw a beautiful girl standing there. She was Nikki’s age and had the same build but she had long, brunette hair.

Nikki was wet instantaneously. This girl was gorgeous and thoughts of getting this girl into bed flashed through her mind. Nevertheless she recovered enough to speak, “We usually close at 9.” The girl’s face fell. “However, I suppose I can make an exception.”

The girl beamed and thanked Nikki effusively, “Oh, thank you so much! I need something sexy to wear for my special someone and this is the last chance I’ll have before the weekend.”

“I’m happy to help you out,” Nikki said. “I think I have some outfits that would look really sexy on you.” She walked over to some fairly tame lingerie and picked out a plum baby doll with satin cups and adjustable spaghetti straps. Nikki said, “You look to be about my size and I think this will look good with your pretty dark hair. By the way, I’m Nikki,” she said as she reached her hand out.

“I’m Lilly,” the brunette said shaking Nikki’s hand. Nikki actually felt a spark that wasn’t static electricity. She could tell Lilly felt the same thing as her eyebrows raised slightly and she smiled a bit wider.

Nikki handed the baby doll to her and she looked it over. “This seems nice,” Lilly said. “Are the dressing rooms back there?”

“Yes,” Nikki said pointing back towards the dressing area. “Just go on back and come back when you’re done.”

Lilly took the lingerie to the dressing room. Meanwhile, Nikki was getting hotter and wetter by the minute. Lilly was so beautiful and she wanted to rip off that baby doll and make love to her right away. She felt the charge between them and she knew Lilly did too.

Lilly came out of the dressing room wearing the baby doll. It looked great on her and Nikki said as much. Lilly turned around and walked away from Nikki then towards her again. “I like this. You’re right, it does go with my hair and eyes. But I think something sexier would better for this weekend.”

Nikki thought for a few seconds and said, “I think I have something that would be more of what you’re looking for.” She went into the back room and found a bustier that looked that it would suit Lilly. She turned around and Lilly was right behind her.

“Oh! I didn’t hear you come back here,” Nikki exclaimed.

“I’m sorry. I just thought I’d model the lingerie here away from prying eyes,” Lilly said.

“I suppose you’re right. When the outfits get too risqué we let the customers come back here so they can have a little more privacy.” She handed Lilly the bustier. “I thought this would be more what you wanted.”

Lilly said, “I’ll try this on and see how it looks.” Lilly sauntered off to the changing room and left Nikki by herself. She was so hot for this girl. She desperately wanted to finger her pussy and could easily do so with the skirt she was wearing. But she just decided to rub it a little and perhaps that would temporarily quench her desires.

Several minutes went by and finally Lilly came out of the dressing room. The bustier was black lace with underwire cups, a stretch mesh back with hook back closure, adjustable spaghetti straps, and attached adjustable garters with a matching G-String. The mesh barely covered up her nipples and pussy but it was still extremely sexy. Lilly walked back and forth and turned around so Nikki could see the back.

Nikki was almost breathless as she stared at the beautiful girl in front of her. If there was a picture of the word sexy in the dictionary, it would be Lilly in that outfit. Lilly looked at herself in the mirror and asked her what she thought. Nikki said, “I think you look amazing. Your boyfriend is going to love to see you in that.”

Lilly smiled, “Thank you. That’s so sweet of you to say. Only it’s for my girlfriend.”

Nikki got even wetter learning Lilly liked girls. “I think your girlfriend would love it,” she said. Then she decided to take it a step further. “I know if my girlfriend wore something like that, I couldn’t get enough of her.”

“It is beautiful,” Lilly said. “Let’s put this on the ‘maybe’ list. What would you like to see your girlfriend in? What would be an outfit that would get you to just forget yourself and ravish the fuck out of her when you saw her in that outfit?”

Nikki thought for a minute and said, “I think we may have something that will fit the bill.” She started to go look for the outfit but paused and turned back. “What would you prefer, a teddy or a baby doll?”

Lilly said, “Baby doll, I think.”

Nikki went and found what she was looking for. She brought it back to Lilly and said, “I think this may be the one.”

Lilly looked at it and said, “There’s not much here.”

Nikki grinned and said, “That’s the point, isn’t it?” Lilly smiled and went to the dressing room.

Nikki watched her go and fanned her face with her hand. Lilly was making her very hot. She couldn’t wait to see what she looked like in the outfit. She got her wish a few minutes later when Lilly stepped out of the dressing room. She was wearing what was called a Pink Hypnotic Cupless Crotchless Baby Doll. It was made out of a mesh material interlaced with a swirl design and center bow detail with a crotchless G-string. Lilly’s young, firm breasts stood up proudly and Nikki could see her aroused pussy lips through the opening in the crotch.

Lilly walked back and forth, looking in the mirror and at Nikki. The “hypnotic” part was right because Nikki was certainly in a trance. Lilly was pleased when she saw her reaction.

“Nikki?” she called. It didn’t register with Nikki since she was mesmerized with the baby doll Lilly was modeling. Lilly smiled and called out to her again louder. “Nikki!?”

Nikki finally heard her and dumbly mumbled, “Huh?”

Lilly said, “I want to know what you think. Are you all right? You seem a million miles away.”

Nikki tried to play it cool, “No. I was just thinking about something.”

“Oh,” Lilly said. “But you haven’t told me what you think yet.”

Nikki said honestly, “I think you’re gorgeous! I mean, I think it’s gorgeous!”

Lilly smiled knowing she had her in her spell, “Thank you so much! You are so sweet.” She looked in the mirror again and frowned. “I’m still not sure.”

“I don’t think we have anything sexier than this unless you want to try the teddy,” Nikki said.

“I guess I’d like to look at it from another point of view. I look at myself and I see all my faults but if someone else wore it, I might be able to see if it’s the right fit for me, so to speak. I just thought of something. You’re my size and body type. How about you try it on and then I could see how it looks?”

This was highly irregular. Nikki had a few outfits but nothing as sexy as this. Besides, she’d be exposing herself to this girl. Of course Lilly had already shown her almost naked body including her private parts and she seemed to be coming on to her. Maybe trying on the baby doll could lead to something more. And if it could clinch the sale, all the better.

“All right, I’ll try it on,” Nikki said. Lilly didn’t even bother to go to the dressing room. She just took the baby doll off right there. Nikki thought Lilly looked beautiful with the lingerie on and fully clothed but she was just drop dead gorgeous naked. Lilly was pleased that Nikki found her attractive but she wanted to see her in the baby doll.

“Go change,” Lilly said as she shooed her to the dressing room. “Unless you’d like to change right here.”

Nikki scurried to the dressing room and took off her clothes. Her nipples were so hard they could cut glass. She was also very wet. She was somewhat embarrassed by her arousal but she thought that would be more difficult to detect. Lilly’s clothes were still in the dressing room and Nikki picked Lilly’s panties up and held them to her nose. They smelled delightful. She thought about sniffing them some more but didn’t want Lilly to come in after her and catch her in the act.

Nikki put Lilly’s panties down, took off her clothes and put on the baby doll. She logically knew how much it exposed but didn’t realize how much until she saw herself in it.

She had tried on a few of the sexier negligees before and even bought a few with her employee discount but had never tried on something this sexy before. She looked at herself in the mirror and had to admit that she looked hot. She figured she would model the baby doll for Lilly and make the sale then she’d leave and go home.

Nikki took a deep breath and stepped out. Lilly was looking at some of the other lingerie in the room. She heard Nikki come out and turned around to look at her. When she saw Nikki in the baby doll she broke out into a huge smile.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.