Convergence of Fates - Cover

Convergence of Fates

Copyright© 2018 by Iori Angel

Chapter 14

Vice City Ship Gladius, the start of the year 457 of the unified alliance

Falling on my back on the bed exhausted by an insatiable sexy alien succubus, I relished in the afterglow of my climax. My heart that was beating frantically is settling little by little. After recuperating from my breathless state I looked at Fenicia, my half Assurian-Saryan lover. Her golden eyes sparkled in the dim light with a shimmering glow. Fenicia grinned as if she won billions of credit at the lottery. Unstrapping the sex toy from herself she then begun to get on the bed and slowly kissed her way from my feet to my face and laid at my side.

“Cia, I cannot move.” I said.

“Of course, it is my devilish plan to keep you in bed until tomorrow.”

The deep love she had for me has grown with careful attention on my part for the last six months. Fenicia is not easy to love, but because she opened herself to me I could see past the haughty bitch and the cold exterior she projects. Oh, it has been a battle of wit to be considered more than a fuck buddy; I cajoled, I acted cutely but with enough steel to not look weak. Saryan hates weakness but respect you when you better yourself to cover it. I had to beg Idunn to show me her comprehensive study of that race of giant humanoid.

“I love you.” Fenicia said.

Her smoldering golden gaze roamed over my body, I felt as warm as the emotions she radiated. It was so strong and immutable that I reacted subconsciously; I glued myself to her body and kissed her passionately. She is mine, I won’t ever let her go; after getting into the mood and satisfy our hunger for each other we slept.

I awakened with no Fenicia in my arms, it made me sigh. That female alien is really whimsical and as mercurial as a cat; however, she is loving and ... hot damn, I am being lovesick? Cia must be training with Akito right now, he is her dedicated trainer that mom hired at great cost. He is from one of the hidden planets between the border of Vice Corporation and the Asian Great Alliance, their population is composed of the refugees of the AGA that can’t enter our borders. We provide relief but in no way citizenship, those are filled to the brim with seditionists and spies from what the Vice Intelligence branch gathered.

I notice the glowing screen of my com tablet on the nightstand and with a thought I access it. Compliment of the neural interface provided by my nanites.

Fa, I am sorry for leaving you so abruptly, but today I must graduate from training with that smug faced vile male. There are food and coffee prepared for you already, you only have to heat it.

P.S: I love you, and you received a call from your sister who promptly hanged up to my face, educate her.

It is a note left by Fenicia, and a really veiled threat toward my sister Demetria. Or she might do it in my place; a sigh escapes me, my family is seeing my relationship with the ‘half-breed’ as they call her like a bad thing. My mother –weirdly- and sisters are all about public image, and dating an ex-merc and a remorseless killer is not the kind of thing they want me to do. Fuck them. Ok, Fenicia can be radical in the way she interacts with problems, but I’ve seen the good in her and the radiant feeling not only for me but for her friend and mother.

I left the bed and went toward the toilet of the suite. Yes, instead of letting my girlfriend in the barracks of the Gladius I decided that it would be less dangerous for humans to not let Fenicia live with them. Minutes later, after relieving myself and a good sonic shower I focused on the coffee and waffles that Fenicia left me. For an alien, Fenicia is a connoisseur of human pastry. She always surprises me with something after dinner. She can do breakfast too, and she never let me do the cooking ... The female alien dared to say that I’m a natural poison control pharmacist. That was mean, and I ignored her for a day because of that; remembering this made me smile until a jingle interrupted my peaceful breakfast.

With my neural interface, I looked at who it was at the door, it was the sound of when someone pushed the button to signal their presence at the door of my suite. A woman with red hair and a dark green body suit appeared on the holo-screen. Demetria.

Sigh.

“Let her in.” I ordered vocally.

The computer-executed, the door opened and Demetria entered like a fury in my den. I just waited for her to barge in on me, and she didn’t disappoint. My sister green eyes glowed with emotions; her intents have always been so blatantly obvious since we were young.

“Greeting, sister.” I said amicably.

She radiated anger, self-righteousness, and malice through our empathic link. Yes, I have a psychic link with everyone from my family as I am considered a mediator when dispute ensues. But it means jack shit when their problem is with me.

“Fa.” She nodded at me.

I took a sip of my coffee while watching her watching me, all that posturing is normal in my family. Demetria blinked first, she always lost at those little games.

“So what did you came here for?” I asked.

Demetria radiated smugness and a surprising emotion that I didn’t feel in her for so long that I thought I imagined it, protectiveness. Her green gaze flared as she focused on me.

“I did some research about that alien girlfriend of yours; it will show you how you cannot associate with the like of her!” She declared.

Sigh.

“This again...” Athena my elder sister and Demetria who is my little sister have been employing every trick to separate me and Fenicia. Bribes, threats, blackmail. All directed at the Alien woman.

Demetria didn’t wait for me, she opened her arms and lot of different holo-screen opened around my table. Every screen showed Fenicia, her body stats; why she was banished from her home planet: murder; that she was a smuggler on the Irish clan owned space freighter Saint Patrick; that she became an assassin for hire and a mercenary. Fenicia took down a lot of people in a political and military position in the two short years of her career until she tried to go legit by joining Ares. And it became a bad decision because Ares is affiliated with a family specializing in drugs distribution and sentient trafficking. She never left prisoner. Never. But that streak was broken when she got introduced to Idunn, her mother. Now in everything that asks finesse, Fenicia ask herself what would Idunn do? And it is scary in a sense because the Assurian woman has no ethics.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.