Linda's Family - Cover

Preview

Linda's Family

by Thornfoote

Copyright© 2018 by Thornfoote

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult, Coercion, Hypnosis, Mind Control, NonConsensual, Rape, Heterosexual, Fiction, Crime, Superhero, Extra Sensory Perception, MaleDom, Torture, Caution, Politics, Transformation, Violent,

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Linda and the Posse are back! If you haven't read the first two stories in this series, this won't make a lot of sense. The Vigilante Angels tend to be violent, bloody, and fun. New members join Linda's Family and the story turns a bit darker in this third instalment. The story is not complete but it's close. I'll post updates as often as they become available. Cheers.

Cover

All rights reserved © 2018 by Gary Davis

Cover Art

The background image is Archangel Michael by Guido Reni, 1636, the image is in the public domain, while the reproduction in this photograph is copyrighted by Zenodot Verlagsgesellschaft mbH and is used under the GNU Free Documentation License. The adding of text, and trimming is done by Ernest Bywater. All rights to the cover image are reserved by the copyright owners.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.