Angie's New World Adventure
Chapter 1: ... Their Meeting

Copyright© 2018 by niteowluk2003

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: ... Their Meeting - Angie & Bobby met as teenagers and seemed to hit it off; eventually they marry and finally Angie loses her virginity. A pledge between then says they will agree to experience everything Legal sex has to offer. This is their story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Humiliation  

Bobby was sixteen and three months and felt he was too old now for the stereotypical British youth club scene, he felt he should now be casting his net out in the older man’s world of Disco and rave parties, however on this night he agreed to go along with his mate, (Kevin) to the local Friday night youth disco. Later he was to admit he was glad he had gone along because tonight he was to meet his angel.

Bobby despite being sixteen and three months was still technically a virgin because although he had a few girls that would suck him off or jerk off his six inch prick; he had never inserted his penis into the heavenly place of a woman’s vagina. Yet his six foot frame and developing hard muscles from his job as an apprentice coal face worker; made him a favourite with the local girls but he wanted more; I suppose the correct phrases would be he wanted a trophy wife. Someone he could show off to friends and family and to impress them as to how well he was doing; stupid I know!

But in the world of teenagers, it is often the case of not wanting to be the one saddled with the dog of the group. I apologise to the ladies reading this but it was the phase boys went through.

Angie had just turned sixteen in the last few days and could never be described as a dog but then again she would not turn over any ground as a beauty model. She unlike Bobbie loved to go to these fortnightly disco’s at the local youth club because she love to dance whether alone or in a group she had natural rhythm and poise on the dance floor. She was just over five feet tall and you could almost say a bean pole appearance for she was slim to the point where you might consider her to be anorexic but she was not. Her medium bust of a 36C looked too large for her figure but her long shoulder length blonde hair framed her pretty face to a tee.

As soon as Bobbie arrived at the youth club disco he tried to put his name down for a slot on the snooker table but found it fully booked and he expected at least half these names would not get onto the table before the 11pm closing time of the club, he was a fair to good snooker player but even his matches took over twenty minutes to complete. Now feeling miffed he entered the second prefabricated building that was being used as a disco; to be fair it was just the outer shell of the prefab building with the walls and ceiling painted black; there were two rows of six foot long ultraviolet fluorescent tubes and four large lamp shade type ceiling lights for when it came to the time to close the building.

Added to this basic layout they had acquired two disco projector lamps and a selection of six psychedelic discs which created patterns on the black walls and finally there was the mandatory glitter ball halfway down the ceiling which turned on a small 12 volt motor, even without the main beam of white light hitting the globe the effect was rather good.

As soon as Bobbie walked into the disco hall he spotted this five foot tall blonde bombshell amongst the crowd of Girls whom were milling about on the left hand side of the hall. He joined some of the guys who were on the opposite side of the hall. Quickly he asked if anyone knew the blonde beauty and after initial bouts of micky taking someone told him her name was Angie and she was alone but something of a cold fish. Which as every teenage boy would tell you is plain talk for she does not put out for anyone. Bobbie never took his eyes off the girl and finally after five songs he plucked up courage to ask her to dance.

He walked towards her in a roundabout way and finally he was there within touching distance of her and he had to witness her put down of another boy who asked her to dance. Thinking quickly he decided to be more forthright with her and he cheekily said, “Grab your coat babes you’ve pulled.” Half expecting to the told to piss off he was surprised the tacky approached had worked for she took his hand and said “let’s see how you dance first?”

Just his luck, the DJ suddenly slowed the tempo of the evening with a slow smoochy number and he almost bottled out knowing he would now be holding her close. The thing now going through his mind and straight to his cock was her tits pressing into his chest; he noted how soft they felt and he could not understand why because every other girl he had managed to have a feel of their tits, they were always semi hard to the touch because of the heavy wired bra.

All to soon the dance finished and he was about to walk away when Angie said, “Would you mind taking me outside for some fresh air!” hoping his luck was in and he hoped to be able to boast to his friends that she was not an iceberg but instead a hot sensual beauty.

However once outside she walked towards a bench illuminated by the street lamp it backed on to and she sat down and simply patted the space beside her. Bobby’s first reaction was to turn round and walk away after all he was not going to be her lapdog and follow her commands willy-nillie.

But he decided he would sit beside her but tell her not to tell him what to do ever again. No sooner had he sat down, Angie seemed to read his mind and she cut him to the quick by saying, “I am sorry for telling you to sit in that way but I just did not want you to leave just yet!” Now Bobby smiled and received as he thought a very sexy smile in return.

As they sat talking she allowed him to hold her hand and between them, they managed to extract lots of personal information from each other without asking direct questions; more importantly they seemed completely at ease with each other. Surprisingly Angie told him that she intended to remain a virgin until she was married and Firstly Bobby thought it a strange statement to make on their first meeting but also he felt it was sensible of her to mention this as it prevented problems later.

Ask Bobby about that first night and he will tell you his world changed that night for he had met an angel by the name of Angie and his heart was stolen before 10 pm on that same night. Angie too felt the kiss of romance on that first meeting and the quickly exchanged home addresses just in time for the club to close and everyone to begin wandering off home. Despite his mates calling for Bobbie to come with them as they had a couple of girls that had agreed to go onto a party with alcohol. Bobbie said he was going to give it a miss tonight and found himself resisting the moment to say good night to his new Angel. So he walked her home and got a single kiss on the forehead just before they arrived on the road where Angie lived. She quickly explained she was going to say good night here because the neighbours were very active of twitching front curtains. Despite them both saying goodnight neither one seemed to be making an effort to leave. Finally Bobbie took the decision and stepped forward and kissed Angie’s cheek as he cuddled her before stepping back and romantically kissing her hand and walking backwards away from her. She actually laughed when he stumbled backwards a little and she now turned to go home, with a quick call out of “Goodnight Sir Galahad!” she was gone.

Now Bobbie walked home with his feet several feet above ground, in fact he could not remember making the choices of where to turn but now he stood facing his own front door and all he could think of was Angie’s sweet delicate face so close to his. That night he slept in heaven or it felt like it and next day he skipped breakfast in order to get back to where he had left his angel the night before and it was his mother who noticed first when she told his dad that Bobbie must either be in love or he was coming down with something because it was the first time since he started school eleven years ago that he had not needed to be dragged out of his bed.

Bobbie had been waiting five minutes when he saw his beloved Angie appear and she quickly broke away from her usual female crowd in order to say morning to him. Suddenly she kissed him full on the lips and then said, “See you later, Bobbie! I don’t want this lot quizzing and taking the micky out of me!”

“Ok!” was his only reply but he walked away licking his lips hoping to extend the sweet taste of their recent kiss?

Again he was walking on air towards the same school that Angie was attending, despite it being a big laid out school he had hoped to see her at lunch time but their paths never crossed the rest of the day. Poor Bobbie was stood like a pillock waiting for Angie to come out of school but he was unaware that she had a swimming lesson last off and would be going straight home from the public swimming pool. Soon the school was empty and only the teachers began to leave the buildings now.

Dejectedly Bobbie turned and trudged his way home declaring he would never speak to her again, leaving him stood like a lemon in full view of teachers and his mates. But by seven thirty pm he found himself standing in virtually the same spot he had left Angie the night before. He was just about to give up at five to eight pm when she appeared. She seemed to be full of it whilst he was still fuming inside. He had intended to tell her that if she ever dumped him again, like earlier then he would walk away for good but as soon as she kissed him everything was forgotten.

They headed to the local public park and found an empty bench in the rose garden and what with it being secluded they began to relax. Angie made Bobbie promise that he would respect her decision to remain a virgin until she married and jokingly Bobbie said “Well maybe we should get married next week!” she responded that if that was an offer she would accept but only if he agreed they should wait until after school was finished.

Almost by way of agreeing Bobbie kissed Angie passionately and she responded in kind. For Bobbie he was unsure how far to go but Angie slid her hand onto Bobbie’s lap and began stroking his developing bulge. Bobbie began to protest that it was not fair for he to tease him so, knowing that it was going nowhere. He could not believe his ears when she said, “Who said it’s not going anywhere; after all we agreed that I would remain a virgin until I was married but that was all!”

Now their kisses seemed to take on a whole new meaning, both of them tried to get their tongues down each other’s throats and Angie just about managed to slide her hand down inside the trousers of Bobbie; even though the belt he wore was tight. She discovered that he was not exactly a virgin himself because several times she had done this before with other boys and the true virgins never seemed to last very long before cumming, usually all over her hand.

Bobbie was not exactly idle but every time he tried to slide his hand inside Angie’s tracksuit bottoms he was rebuffed but he was allowed to roam up inside her tracksuit towards her breasts. At one point Angie struggled but managed eventually to slide her own tracksuit top zip down one handed allowing Bobbie to free her breast and not only play with them but also kiss and suck on them. Several times she clamped her legs tight together as small climaxes wracked her body and almost by returning the favour Bobbie manage to undo his zipper in his trousers and was almost cock a hoop that his six inch cock poked through in all its crowning glory.

Thus there weekly ritual took place in what became their secret love garden and pretty much nothing changed for the next three years; except that Bobbie had secured a pretty good job as an apprentice on the conservation staff of Hillsboro Park, which meant he could begin saving for their wedding for he realised now he was completely in love with Angie. No not puppy love or infatuated by her but he felt an ache in his heart when she was not around him and whenever he had to be away on some residential gardening course he looked forward to their telephone chats.

Angie too had noticed her feeling for Bobbie had changed and no longer was it a one night a week date but she longed to be with him every day and when they were together the time simply seemed to fly by; so much so that on several occasions she had only just beat her curfew set by her parents. So now it just seemed inevitable that she would take him home to meet her parents and she was wound up tighter than a clock spring fearing if her parents did not like him would they prevent her seeing him.

She need not have worried though for within five minutes of meeting her parents they were giving her beaming smiles and secret nods showing their approval; of course it could have been the large bunch of flowers he took for her mom and the half bottle of scotch he had chosen for her dad but in reality he need not have bought them anything for they saw a decent young man sat before them and it was clear he was deeply in love with their daughter. It was only six months after this meeting that unbeknown to Angie, Bobbie has sounded out her parents by asking them both for permission to take their daughter’s hand in marriage.

After a few reservations about how two such young people would manage financially they both gave their blessing and now on their special bench in their secret love garden Bobbie finally went down on one knee and producing a 1 carat diamond engagement ring he asked Angie to marry him. Without hesitation she agreed and they hugged each other both having tears of joy streaming down their faces. For those whom like to know these things the ring was a perfect fit for Bobbie had borrowed one of Angie’s dress rings and got the jeweller to made the engagement ring to that size.

Angie’s New World Experience.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.