Love Family Singers - Cover

Love Family Singers

 

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is the story of Michael, April, and their two families, who have ambitions of becoming a popular musical group!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   InLaws   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

After a very restful night’s sleep, the Loves’ had breakfast, with Dad leaving for work.

“Michael,” my mother said, “Anything specific you do or do not want Nevina and I to wear this evening?”

“Provocative, but not slutty, please?” I said getting a slap on the back of my head from my brother Charles.

“Pass that on to Nevina please, and also don’t wear the same color dress, please?”

“What about the girls?” she asked.

My brothers had left the table, so I helped her clear it. At the sink I tapped her shoulder with mine and said, without turning to her, “Would I be getting too over-the-top to ask you and Nevina to wear a dress that shows off some cleavage?”

“Excuse me?” she said.

“I’m sorry. It’s just that you are both so stunning. Would a little jiggling be too much for an 18th birthday party?”

“I honestly didn’t realize how closely you were watching the two of us, earlier. Let me talk to her, and maybe we can find something appropriate that we can’t wear a bra with. Do you want us to go commando?”

“What?”

“Commando, it means not wearing any underwear at all!”

I blushed, then I thought about it, and said, “I’ll leave that to you ladies. Not knowing will keep me on my toes.”

“Yeah, I’ll bet,” she said giving me a kiss and shooing me away.

Leaving, I said, “It’s not that big a deal, really. I expect Dad wouldn’t want you leaving the house looking too hot!”

“Could we sing another song, please?”

“Sure, which one?”

“The ‘Get Happy, Happy Days’ duo, Mikey!”

“Yes, that would be a great song for you two. I’ll even give you a cut of the money, if that motivates you at all?”

“No, all we want to do is to help you and the Love Family Singers, that’s all.”

“Thank you, I love you, Mom!”

“I know!”

================

First thing the next morning, I went over to the Nicholas household, knocking on the door.

“Hello, Michael,” Nevina said. “What brings you over so early?”

“Has Sarah talked to you about what I wanted you ladies to wear tonight?”

“Yes, she called me last night. Have you changed your mind already? I was looking forward to going commando in one of my nice strapless dresses.”

For a flash of a moment, I imagined that, then replied, “Sounds like a plan, Beautiful. No one will be able take their eyes off of either of you, I’m quite sure? I need to speak to all of your daughters for a moment, please?”

“Sure thing, Honey,” she said breaking into a smile that immediately reminded me of April.

She picked up her phone and sent a text. Within a few moments they all had come downstairs, with my girl leading the way. Good idea!

“Sit down please, all of you?” I asked nicely.

They did, and Nevina came to sit with us.

“I know, that because you are sisters you wear similar clothes most of the time. Tonight, if you have them, I would like you to wear tight pants and different colored tops?”

“Are you trying to sexualize my daughters, Mr. Love?” Nevina remarked.

“Not really. Everyone is used to seeing April, Mary, June, and Nancy in pretty blouses and full skirts. As part of the Love Family Singers, I thought they would look older and get the attention of the people at the party, by changing up their look.”

“I don’t mind,” April immediately said. “How tight is too tight?”

“Excuse me for how this may sound, but since April and Mary are more ... developed, perhaps a blouse with a few unbuttoned buttons.”

June and Nancy, along with Nevina, all giggled.

“Are you saying not wear a bra, Michael?” April said coming up to me very close.

“Is that what you are saying?” Mama Nicholas said.

“No ... not even. There will be 18-year old boys there. We don’t want to put any ideas in any of their heads,” I responded.

June said, “I guess since Nancy and I are flat-chested, it doesn’t matter as much?”

“Some of my favorite female singers are not well-endowed, like your mother, or April.”

“Are we practicing today?” Mary asked.

“No! I want all of you energized to perform. Everybody knows the order of the music and who is singing what, so rest up ladies. You too, Nevina. You and Sarah are singing three songs, including the ‘Get Happy, Happy Days’ duo.”

“She already told me that, Honey.”

“Mother, would you please stop calling my boyfriend ‘Honey’ all the time?”

“He is very handsome, I’m sorry, dear.”


Needing to get there early enough to setup, I loaded up the used 2018 Nissan Urvan, with the synthesizers, all the cords and the Love Family Six.

Charles and I went to the door and were let in to see the five Nicholas Girls dressed very nicely like I had asked.

Tyrone pulled me aside and said, “There is no curfew, but bring back all of my girls safely, please? My wife is wearing a very glamourous dress, so make sure she is safe from any provocateurs, please?”

“I’ll keep an eye on her, Tyrone. Don’t worry, I asked both her and my mom to wear something that would ... appeal to the masses. This is our first official gig, and we need to make a strong first impression, don’t you think?”

“I hope you all have a goodtime, Son!”

“Thank you, sir. Goodbye!”


The house we were going to was in a development called Greenridge Estates, specifically in a cul-de-sac at the south end of Jennifer Ridge Place.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.