A Ball With Mother - Cover

A Ball With Mother

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A woman and her family are forced by their desires to come to grips with turbulent emotions. What happens to them when they confront these emotions together reveals their ability to be honest with themselves and to be unafraid of their own inner feeling

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Marla sat watching her son and daughter, her affection for them making her heart swift.

Bob was sprawled on the floor on his stomach, helping his sister do a water-color picture. It was a picture Marla had located in a novelty store that specialized in adult novelties. When the picture was finished, it would depict a number of men and women fucking or sucking each other.

Sally had her knees drawn up under her body, and her saucy ass lifted into the air. She wore a dress, and the view Marla had of her was beautiful and exciting. She could see her daughter’s long legs and the fringe of her tight panties. As she watched them, her cunt pulsated with hot wetness. They had completed part of the picture, and already a woman could be seen with a cock in her mouth and one in her cunt. Marla listened to her son and daughter make lewd comments about it.

“Look at this one, Sally,” Bob said as he finished the details of one portion.

Sally giggled. “Did you color it right, Bob? That looks like the cock is in the wrong place.”

“It’s up her ass, that’s where it’s at,” Bob replied.

Marla trembled as she listened and watched them. Her son twisted his hips, and she knew he had a hard-on, and was pressing it against the floor.

“Who would take it up the ass?” Sally grimaced. “That would hurt.”

“How do you know?” Bob asked, grinning at his sister. “You ever get fucked in the ass, Sally?”

“You know I haven’t,” Sally retorted. “You’re the only one, to fuck me.”

Marla’s tits rose and fell as her breathing increased. She squeezed her thighs together, making her cunt tingle deliciously. She stared at her daughter’s uplifted ass, the panties very tight.

Sally’s succulent cunt made a very slight bulge at the crotch.

“Do you think you’d like it, Sally?” Bob asked his ester.

“It might hurt,” Sally answered, but her eyes were taking on a shine.

Bob put his brush down and rolled onto his back. Marla stared at the way his cock pressed at his pants.

Sally placed her brush down, too, and keeping her ass in the air, cupped her chin in her hands and looked at her brother’s bulging pants. “Promise you won’t hurt me and you can try it, Bob.”

“I promise, Sally,” he replied, opening his pants and letting his cock out. “I’ll be very careful.”

Then, almost as if realizing their mother was still with them, Sally turned and looked at Marla.

“Is it okay, Mother?” she asked.

Marla smiled, her own eyes gleaming. “You can try anything you want, honey. If you want your brother to fuck your ass, you don’t have to ask me.”

Sally turned to gaze at her brother’s cock, as if trying to decide whether to get it in her ass. Marla, her pussy twitching with wet heat,

slipped from the couch and placed her son and daughter side by side on the floor. She pulled her son’s pants off, then shoved Sally’s dress up and removed her tight panties. She draped Sally’s leg over her son’s, and had them both spread their legs wide ... She removed her own clothing, stripping herself slowly as they watched. She writhed and twisted her hips lewdly, and when she stood naked, she rubbed at her hairy cunt, then licked her finger.

“I want to taste both of you,” Marla whispered hotly. “I want to suck your hard cock, Bob, and lick your tasty cunt, Sally.”

“You gonna make us come, Mom?” Bob asked.

“Mmmmm, I might,” Marla replied with a wanton smile. “I’d love to make you both come, right in my fucking mouth!”

Sally giggled, twisting her tight ass against the floor, her tiny clit swelling up from the pink wetness of her cunt Marla stared at her sugary pussy-slit, licking her lips. Bob’s cock stood in the air, his balls looking full. Her eyes gleamed with passion as she dropped to her knees and moved her hands up. She stroked her daughter’s burning pussy and jerked her son’s cock awhile, building their excitement until both squirmed and moaned with readiness. Her shapely tits brushed their flesh, her nipples very hard. She pushed her head down and licked at Bob’s thigh, then her daughter’s. Her tongue swirled wetly, her face moving closer to Sally’s sweet, wet cunt and Bob’s hard cock. She lifted her ass in the air, waving it lewdly.

She ran her tongue along the inner smoothness of her daughter’s slim thigh, almost touching her fiery cunt. Then she lapped up her son’s thigh, and probed his balls with the tip of her tongue. Bob gasped and his cock bubbled with wetness from his piss-hole. Marla gave a soft cry and flicked the tip of her tongue across it. Then she scooted her face to her daughter’s cunt. She licked lightly at the tip of Sally’s clit.

Sally cried out softly and grabbed for her brother’s cock. With her tongue licking along the hot wet slit of her daughter’s clit, Marla’s eyes gazed at the hand jacking her son’s cock. With a quick thrust, she drove her tongue into her daughter’s cunt, stabbing it in and out. Sally squealed and shoved her pussy into her mother’s mouth, grinding and gripping her brother’s cock as hard as she could. The head of Bob’s cock looked ready to burst, bulging from the tightness of Sally’s hand.

Sliding her face to Bob’s cock, Marla closed her hot lips around his cockhead. Sally pumped her fist, jacking his cock while Marla sucked and licked his cockhead. Bob grunted with the sensation, arching his hips up and trying to stuff his cock into his mother’s wet mouth. Marla purred, delighted with the responses of her son and daughter. Since Sally held his cock, she licked past Sally’s hand to her son’s balls. With a cry of delight, she opened her mouth and sucked them in, pressing her lips hard into his crotch.

“Ohhhh, Mother!” Sally gurgled.

“Ahhhh, suck my balls, Mom!” Bob groaned, and turned his face to his sister. He began to suck at her tits hungrily.

Marla’s eyes saw what he was doing as she mouthed his balls, and her cunt pulsated. She was so wet, her pussy-juice seeped along her inner thighs. She sucked and licked at his balls a while longer, then let them drop from her mouth and shoved her face into her daughter’s crotch. Her tongue plunged into the juicy heat, wiggling about, her upper lip pressing at Sally’s distended clit Sally whimpered and began to grind her cunt at her, mother’s mouth, twisting her brother’s cock. Marla sucked the sugary lips of her daughter’s cunt into her mouth, tasting her slippery fuck-juices. But as much as she loved the soft heat of Sally’s cunt in her face, she wanted her son’s hard cock too. She moved to his prick, and pulled sally’s fist from it. She gulped her son’s cock down, groaning with ecstasy as his cockhead brushed her throat.

“Ohhhh, yes, Mom!” Bob grunted, pulling from his sister’s tits and staring at his mother’s lips about his cock. “Ohhhh, don’t stop now, Mom! Keep sucking! Ooooh, I’ll give you a quick mouthful, Mom!”

Marla bounced her face up and down her son’s cock, sucking hard, her tongue flicking. But as much as she loved tasting him come in her mouth, she wanted his cock in her cunt now. She pulled her mouth away, and with soft whimpers of steaming hunger, squatted over his cock. She held his prick and stuffed it into her hairy cunt, settling down on him with a cry of delight.

Sally, watching, squealed and began twisting about, climbing on top of her brother, pushing her dripping cunt to his face.

“Eat me, Bob!” she pleaded. “Eat my pussy!”

Marla, sitting on her son’s cock, gazed hotly at the spreading cheeks of her daughter’s saucy ass, seeing her son’s tongue flicking at her sweet pussy-slit eagerly. Sally leaned over Bob’s head, banging her cunt into his mouth. Sliding her hands to Sally’s wiggling ass, Marla caressed her ass cheeks and began to fuck her son, lifting and lowering her cunt. Watching her son’s tongue dip into Sally’s cunt sent shivers through her, and she leaned forward, dragging her tongue from her son’s chin, up into the burning slit of her daughter’s ass. She tickled Sally’s tiny asshole, making Sally cry out with increased rapture.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.