A Fan Wrote to Me - Cover

A Fan Wrote to Me

by Eros Alban

Copyright© 2018 by Eros Alban

Erotica Sex Story: A fan wrote to me and this was my quickly written reply. "Jerry" read porn at work got horny went and got used really good.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Size   .

Bi.A.Piggy

Standard Rules and licensing applies. This story comes from the depths of my mind. I am not a professional writer just someone who like to put the dirty ideas in his head online for others to enjoy. I don’t care if you don’t like my style. If you don’t like what you’re reading, close the window and read something else. Happy wanking.


Jerry had made three mistakes today. First was taking a break at work to read porn and wank in a john. Second mistake Jerry made was picking that story. Not a very long or a particularly well written story but something about this tale, and the way the writer described the events in slow detail, got Jerry hard. Harder than he had been in ages. He was horny like back in his school boy days, skipping class to hid out in the gym showers and bend over for the football team. The QB had a partially fat cock that would tear up his tight hole while his teammates were riding Jerry’s mouth. There was also the afternoons while the teams were practicing that Jerry would sneak still naked down to the cafeteria were all the gamer geeks gathered, and would crawl from table to table giving out quick blow jobs to the geeks while they played chess or D&D or some other game, all the while dripping jock jiz all over the floor in long slimy trails.

The third mistake Jerry made today at work was that the restroom he picked was in the basement of a bar five blocks from work and ten blocks from his old highschool. The glory holes down there were very well known. So when he got there and stripped off his clothes, Jerry was ready for more than just getting sucked, he backed his boy cunt up to the cutout and wait. It had been a long time since he had been used. Jerry waited, his ass hungry. Suddenly he heard someone behind him. Then without warning or lube it was in him. Like the QB of highschool a short fat cock ripped into him in sharp stabbing strokes. Jerry was very keen but the act was so brutal that he could only call it a rape. The rape lasted only a few short all too brief minutes before Jerry was flooded deep with a thin watery load of cum that eased the burning. The cock was ripped from his cock and Jerry was left hungry, but not wanting as he opened his eyes to see a thick long black cock dangling in front of him. He spun around and planted his sore cunt right on the raw BBC.

For the next several hours Jerry bounced from one throbbing cock to other, all the while sucking on cock after cock to either keep them waiting for his cunt or to clean off their dripping fuck juice straight from his ass. What was clearly the cum from more than a few teens who had snuck in the highschool was coating Jerry’s face. They had been too excited and exploded too soon. The real men had all filled Jerry’s cunt which was no longer tight. Jerry was sucking a particularly tasty dick that was moaning loudly when a new ass player entered. Jerry thought it was just another newbie at first. Tenderly probing him with a few fingers, but then there were more and more until he was getting fisted then double fisted. His cunt was getting pulled wide about. There was a break for a few minutes until he felt anal butter getting packed by the case into his hole. The double fists returned pushing and packing the butter deeper into his cunt. Stretching his, fucking him more. Pulling out he was told to push. Jerry could feel it. Again and again they tried. Suddenly his ass bloomed. His cock finally released a hands free orgasm after hours of getting fucked. A beautiful eight inch prolapse hung out of his ass raw and exposed. Dripping anal butter and cum. The unknown fucker softly took hold of it and stroked it, causing Jerry to moan in pleasure. A cockhead was lined up to the exposed opening of his bloom and Jerry was filled with a new sensation. His anal meat was being fucked like it was a toy. Someone was using his prolapse to jerk off with. While he began to suck on the new cocks appearing infront of him, Jerry was repeatedly fucked again. He could also feel other simply cumming onto his in use prolapse, creating more lube to jerking off with.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.