Double Vision - Cover

Double Vision

Copyright© 2018 by Ombligo

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ron had found his high school sweetheart, or so he thought. It turned out she was identical twin and the sisters traded him off without him knowing the difference. That is until they decided to join forces and give him a young man's dream.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Leaning over to Jenny, Ron kissed her first on the lips, tasting some of his own discharge. If he had been told he would be doing that just this morning, he would have been repelled by the thought. Now though, it didn’t bother him, or even really register in his thoughts.

From her lips he moved downward taking a nipple in his mouth, sucking gently. He could actually feel it grow, becoming hard against his lips. He ran his tongue over the tip and felt Jenny shudder slightly.

This wasn’t the first time Jenny’s breasts had been sucked, but it was still different from her sister. Ron was a bit rougher, and he seemed to move about more. That was only natural she told herself, this was new to him after all.

Thinking that a bit of guidance might help, she brought a hand up to the back of Ron’s head and held him steady to increase her enjoyment. After a few minutes, she gently moved him to the other breast, allowing him to repeat the lesson.

For his part, Ron was in heaven. He had hoped to cop a feel, maybe even see a tit when he came over this week. This was beyond anything he could have hoped for. He wanted to go further, and was anxious to do so but was afraid he would overplay his hand and screw up a good thing. So when he felt Jenny’s hands press his head downward, he went along willingly.

With her guidance he kissed down her belly, and even slipped his tongue into her bellybutton. Reaching the waistband of her panties, he was afraid the fun was over when Jenny pulled him away and stood up. Had he screwed up?

Then in one swift move, he watched Jenny peel her panties down and off her legs. He was staring straight into her small patch of trimmed hair. It was fine, and the same golden color of the hair on her head. He could see her lips beneath it and just stared awestruck.

Lying back down, Jenny spread her legs, opening herself to Ron’s gaze. Reaching out she once more touched his head, guiding him down to her already moist pussy.

Ron looked at his first real pussy. He had seen photos and videos on websites he visited when it was safe - those did not do it justice. He could see and smell the sweetness of arousal. The moisture was plainly evident; he could sense the heat coming off of her. Combine everything and it was too much for his young body to comprehend. His hormonal drive took command, and with no further conscious thought he swiped his tongue through her crevice, tasting nectar fresher and sweeter than anything he had ever known before. It was this last sensation that finally overwhelmed the young man as he began to eat out his girlfriend in earnest.

Purring with contentment, Jenny relaxed back onto her pillow as she felt the familiar feel of a tongue upon her. She quickly realized that Ron’s technique was far different than that of her sister. Like she had discovered when he suckled her breasts, he was more energetic and a bit scattered shot. He was trying to cover all the bases, but wasn’t spending enough time on any one to fully satisfy her. She would just have to eventually guide him to what satisfied her, but for now this she would endure. It had been just moments into Ron’s fevered attack on her pussy that Jenny realized that there was no such thing as a bad pussy licking.

For his part, Ron enjoyed not only the intoxicating flavor, but also the various textures his tongue encountered. He found that the bottom area was smooth and hard; he had gone low on it but accidently encountered her butthole. He wasn’t repulsed but when she jumped, he was afraid he had disgusted her so he quickly moved on. The hole he found further up was hard to describe, it was soft and pliable, he could easily move his tongue inside it, but he could also feel it go hard and almost grip him. There were two areas of skin that he had decided were like wings, they were fleshy and just begged to be sucked or held in his lips and pulled. He had already decided that they were his favorite part, and he went back to them often. Finally, everything came together at a bump that he could best describe as a small, smooth pebble. He didn’t think much about it, but had already noted that whenever he bumped it Jenny would moan or jump a little. It was all a mystery to him, but one that he was determined to solve.

As he continued his exploration, licking to and fro, Jenny could feel herself climbing to an orgasm. Having experienced them with her sister, she knew the onset signs. The problem she was having was that each time she had just about reached the apex, Ron would change his technique and drop her back again. She wanted to climax but over and over she just wasn’t getting there; each time was a bit closer but never quite enough. She was getting desperate to finally go over the edge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.