The Old House - Cover

The Old House

Copyright© 2018 by l_anonym

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A group of young people, mostly students, lives together in an old house. Someday one of them makes a mistake that will change the group... (Story codes might not be correct for the chapters posted so far. Also there might be added some codes as the story develops)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

It was hard to crawl out to the terrace with the wet rag between his teeth. His hands where still cuffed behind his back and attached to the base of is cock with a tight string.

But he managed even opening and closing the door with his mouth.

The thought of going outside naked and tied up made him nervous and even more horny at the same time. What if someone was seeing him? Perhaps someone that might know him? One of the neighbors perhaps?

Yes, the next house was in a good distance – but it was a nice evening and often someone would take a walk to the nearby forest. The path to it was directly in front of their house!

But fortunately nobody was around and he made his way back to the kitchen safe.

The girls decided to take him up to Miras room – he was even allowed to go up the stairs on two feet instead of crawling up. “But that will cost you” and evil grinning Sabrina announced.

He’d never been in any of the girls rooms before. Mira had a nice double bed in one corner a big desk, stuffed with papers and a computer, an old couch and lots of books in her room.

Every little space on the wall that was not covered by bookshelves was decorated using colorful clothes, pictures and other nice stuff.

Mira released the short chain between his handcuffs. “Kneel down on besides the bed” she commanded him, “Head down to the floor, ass up!”

With a mix of eagerness and fear he followed her orders.

“Do you see the box below the bed? Fetch it!” Hidden under the bed was an aluminum case about the size of a big suitcase. It had handles on the side so it was an easy task to pull it out of its hiding.

On Miras command he opened it – and stopped his movements. It was full of sex toys! He could see some dildos, another paddle, ropes, leather items...

The girls giggled like teenagers. “You didn’t expect THIS, did you?” Sabrina asked. “Yes it’s an impressive collection. Now lets see. Mira and me, we will pick four things that we want to use on you each. Then you may remove one of Miras and one of my choosen items. Did you get that, pig?”

They immediately started to line out items on the bed, teasing him with what they could do to him.

“How about that nice leather bra, pig, don’t you think you would look great with tits?”

“Oh look at that! That’s how a cock should look like” Mira held up a huge dildo “I have an idea how to use that on you”.

Finally they decided on an evil looking riding crop, another set of leather cuffs, a metal spreader bar, a set of nipple clamps, a medium sized butt plug, a ring gag, pair of sheer, pink panties and a cockshaped dildo a bit smaller than his own cock.

“Now choose wisely, pig” Sabrina said “remember: you may remove two of the things. But only two! And be sure: we will use the other six on you!”

“No beating anymore” Tom thought, “my ass is still on fire from the paddle downstairs! He removed the riding crop. “But what else? The cuffs and the spreader bar are ok, but I’m sure the clamps will hurt like hell. The gag might be ok, too. The dildo and the plug? Are they really going to put them in my ass? And what will they do with that panties?”

Then his horniness took over. He liked the feeling of a finger in his ass when he had his submissive fantasies. But he never thought about dressing in a girls panties! So they went away.

“I’ve made my choice, Miss Mira, Miss Sabrina” he announced to the waiting girls.

“Then lets see. Oh – you removed the panties! What a pity. I was looking forward to a nice sissy! And the crop? Ooohh – does that ass hurt already? No more spanks for the little boy?” Sabrina teased him. “But there are other nice things! Go on, attach the cuffs to your ankles, pig! And put the spreader bar in between! And then: up on that bed on all fours!”

It was a mix of anticipation and fear what they might do to him. So he started fiddling around with the cuffs, hands shaking, mind stirring. Finally he managed to close the buckles on the cuffs and attach the spreader bar.

When he looked up again his heart skipped a beat. Both girls where almost nude now! Mira’s only piece of clothing was a black leather corset. It supported her nice tits and displayed them nicely. And what was that. She had her nipples pierced with little golden rings. They where a nice contrast on her small but dark areolas.

And below the corset there was a totally hairless vulva – and once again a little golden ring on top of her slit.

Sabrina had on a dark red see-through bra and matching panties. On her feet she had high heeled boots in the same color. Tom could see through the panties that her pubic hair was trimmed to a small triangle. Together with her long hair that made her the perfect image of an ancient fury!

“Oh, now look at that. Pig likes what he’s seeing. He’s drooling like a baby” Sabrina could not stop teasing him.

She reached over to Mira and started playing with the cute nipple rings. “How about that? Do you want such rings too? And now get up on that bed like I told you to do! Or I will get back that riding crop you removed!” she commanded.

Trembling in anticipation he got up on Miras bed. Resting on all fours, ass to the girls he was waiting what might happen to him.

Mira suddenly was behind him, rubbing her chest to his back. “We should have gotten a strap-on, Sabrina” her voice was like honey “I bet he would have liked to be fucked up the ass”.

She started playing with his nipples. The feeling of her body on his back, her naked tits rubbing on his skin and the playing with his nipples at the same time was almost too much for him. He moaned and bucked around.

“whaaaaa” suddenly Tom screamed out. It was a mix of surprise and mild pain in his left nipple. Mira had attached one clamp on him. “Ohohoh, a little whining boy, are we?” She gently rubbed the other nipple between two fingers. “But you decided to leave them on the bed – so we will use them!” With that words she shut the second clamp around his right nipple. Now he was prepared for it he could easily bear the pain.

It even startet do feel nice when Mira startet to play with the chain attached to the clamps.

“Now lets see, what else to we have here?” Sabrina started to search through the items on the bed. “I think this one is next” she decided, holding up the ring gag. “Perhaps that will cut down his noises”.

She made him open his mouth so she could put the ring behind his teeth. After buckling it up tightly behind his head she fed him one of her fingers. “Now our little pig can’t close his filthy mouth. Do you like my finger in it? Just lick on it!”

She moved the finger around a bit. “Perhaps we should get some cock for you?”

“Wait,” Mira took over, “theres another use for that ring. He can still get his tongue out” She sat down right in front of him. “I want to see if your mouth is just useless or if there is something you can do for me.”

She roughly grabbed his hair and yanked his head down between her legs. Out of a reflex he used his hands to push back and touched her tights doing that.

“Hands away” she pulled on his hair once again.

“Don’t” smack “touch” smack “Mira” smack “with” smack “your” smack “hands!”. Blow after blow with her hand on his upturned ass Sabrina emphasized every word she said.

“Hands back to your ankles” came her next command. His had pressed into the mattress as he reached back between his legs. Quickly Sabrina attached the wristcuffs to the ones around his ankles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.