The Catalyst - Cover

The Catalyst

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 29: Keeping a Secret Ain’t Easy

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 29: Keeping a Secret Ain’t Easy - Charlie finds his "soulmate", falls in love and soon finds himself embroiled in "self-discovery". He and his friends/lovers begin learning about love, life and. things they never thought possible! This story is a "What if it could really happen" fantasy/romance/action-adventure, of learning and dealing with newfound abilities.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

June,1985

[Sam gave her a hug, “Thanks kiddo. I may just have another surprise for everyone on Monday!” He grinned at Bob and I caught Bob winking back at him.]

I was curious, but Bob quickly flashed, “Let it go...” and winked at me.

Linda’s abilities were becoming so good, she caught it. She flashed back, “Let WHAT go, Baby?”

Bob just grinned and zipped his lips.

Sam chuckled, “Man, I wish I could do that communication thing.”

Becky looked lost, “What’s that?”

Jamie chuckled, “It’s just a little game we play. Sam seems to think we’re telepathic,” giving Sam the evil eye.

“Oh, that would be cool if you could really do it,” Becky said.

Sam looked apologetic, “They’re so close, sometimes I wonder. Melissa and I should probably be going. What time tomorrow?”

I thought for a second. “I’m not sure, what time are our friends coming?”

Greg grinned, “I told them to meet us here at 9:00. They’ll follow us over there.”

“Great! Larry and Morgan are coming too, I’ll let them know. We’ll see you all in the morning.” Then, he and Melissa headed home.

Linda said, “I’m kinda tired. Bob, do you want to cuddle with me for a while?”

“Sure, I assume we have to take it easy for a few days?”

“Unfortunately, yes. Damn, I still don’t know the results of my test.”

Bob grinned, “I’m clear. They wouldn’t tell me yours.”

Becky sighed, “That’s policy, confidentiality you know. BUT, if I can use your phone, I can call their 24-hour line. They’ll tell me since I’m Linda’s nurse.”

She and Jamie went in and came back out a few minutes later. “Well, I’ve got good news and bad news ... The good news is, Linda’s clear too. The bad news is, Bob, you still can’t make love to her tonight. Even if you could manage to not tear her stitches, even a small orgasm might give her a migraine-like headache that could last for 24 hours.”

Bob and Linda were crushed.

“I’m sorry, but, you had to know the consequences.”

“It’s not your fault Becky, you’re just doing your job, we understand,” Bob said, as they headed off to their bedroom.

After they got inside, Becky said, “That pool looks really inviting.”

Jamie giggled, “Since Linda seems to be occupied, we don’t have to feel guilty about swimming without her.”

“Okay, well, let’s get our suits on.” I said.

Becky looked at Jamie, “I thought you said you guys usually go skinny dipping? I didn’t bring my suit, what little there is of it. Hee, hee.”

“Oh Lord, here we go again.”

Mary giggled, “We’ll have to help Charlie get undressed. The other night, he almost had an accident. He forgot to take off his shoes before he took off his pants!”

The next thing I knew, three giggling girls were stripping me, then themselves. Becky’s naked body almost took my breath away. Her hips were slightly wider that Mary’s and her breasts were solid C-cups, with large nipples and areolas, standing proudly erect. Her lush labia were bare, with just a ‘landing strip’ of light blonde hair above them. Greg was almost drooling before taking our drink orders.

Mary helped me get into the pool and set up the tables. She had Becky sit between Greg and I, with her and Jamie on either side of us.

I gave Mary a loving French kiss letting her know much I missed her. Becky had a wistful look on her face.

Greg came out with a tray of iced teas and sat down between Becky and Jamie. He gave Jamie a hot kiss and Becky’s wistful look returned. Mary flashed, “Come on guys, don’t tease Becky! You know she needs a kiss and we know you guys want to kiss her.”

I put my arm around Becky, pulled her head toward me, pausing to look in her eyes. The desire I saw there was almost overwhelming. I gave her a kiss even more intense than the one I gave her this afternoon. We held it for probably two minutes before we separated.

“Wow! I don’t think I’ve ever been kissed like that before. When you kissed me this afternoon, I thought that was the best kiss I’d ever had. It’s hard for me to believe that Mary lets you kiss me like that without getting jealous.”

“It’s not in our DNA Becky.” Mary assured her, “Have you ever heard of ‘Inclusive’ love?”

“I’ve read about a Utopian society, where everyone loves everyone else. I guess I feel it’s human nature to be possessive, thereby making it nothing more than a fantasy.”

Jamie sighed, “Well, we LIVE it. When you find that special person, that fills your soul with love, the kind that you know will never end, you realize you CAN love other people and that it won’t diminish your love for your ‘soulmate’. My love for Charlie, while different from Greg, is just as deep. Charlie enjoys doing things with me that Greg doesn’t. The fact that Greg encourages us to indulge each other, just makes me love him even more.”

Greg leaned over, pulling Becky into a soulful kiss that I knew was just what she needed. I could feel Becky’s pulse begin the race as their kiss turned volcanic. When they separated, Becky was sobbing, “Oh God, now I’m falling in love with two guys, who I can’t have. When will I ever find a man who will kiss me like that and want to be my soulmate?”

I flashed Greg and he said, “Soon Becky, you have to trust us. A very reliable ‘little birdie’ told me. Until then, try to just be satisfied in knowing that there are two of us who both want to fall in love with you, if you’ll let us?”

Becky began looking back and forth at us as her tears began to subside. She put her arms around our necks, “Thanks guys, if I wouldn’t feel guilty about making Charlie pass out, I’d let both of you make love to me right now!”

Mary smiled at her, “Charlie doesn’t have to have sex to make love to you.”

Jamie giggled, “Greg, Baby. Why don’t you get one of our floating beds and help Charlie show her what Mary means?”

Greg got the floating mattress, while I led Becky to the shallow end of the pool. She was nervously looking at Mary and Jamie, “You’re sure it’s okay?”

The girls swam over to her, “Of course! We’re going to be right here helping them!”

I took a position between her legs as Greg began another volcanic kiss. The girls each had a nipple in their mouths and were pleasuring her the way they knew so well. I no more than tasted Becky, when she came, moaning in Greg’s kiss. Her taste was exquisite. I slowly increased the intensity of my licks and oral caresses. She reached my head and pulled me deeper into her, “OH GODD! Oh your tongue is heavenly, oh so good, OH ... MY ... GODDD!”

Even being slightly in the water, didn’t diminish the wonderful taste of her copiously gushing juices. I pulled us over so I could get on a step, giving me a better angle to insert two fingers into her. I was gently stroking her G-spot and she was thrashing around almost frantically. “I think I’m gonna squirt! OH GOD, PLEASE DON’T STOP.”

“Oh I won’t. Squirt for me Becky, come on, let me taste it.” I put my mouth on her clit, then began to tease and hum on it, while stroking her much more aggressively. As soon as I touched her A-spot, she screamed, “OH SWEET JESUS, I’M CUMMING, ... OH GODDD, AYEEEE.” She exploded, sending three huge shots of girl cum onto my waiting face. She was still panting as I waded over to her.

She started ‘laugh/sobbing’ seeing my face and pulled me to her for a kiss and started licking my face. “Oh God, I can’t believe you knew what that was and STILL let me do it! You guys have just ruined me for every other man.”

I grinned at her, “Except ONE. He’ll know what it was you just did and love you for sharing it with him.”

“You don’t know how much I want to believe you. That was the best sexual experience of my life. Just for that, both of you guys are going to get one of my ‘special’ massages!’

Jamie was roaring in laughter, while Greg and I looked confused. “Oh, you two are gonna FREAK OUT. She’ll have to wait a few days for Charlie, so he doesn’t go into a COMA.” Jamie just kept giggling.

I started swimming toward Jamie, “DON’T you dare Charles Swenson. It’s gonna be a surprise!”

Becky’s forehead scrunched, “Don’t do what?”

Jamie giggled, “Oh, he was about to ‘tickle-torture’ me.”

I just grinned and looked at Mary, but she just snorted, “Don’t look at me! I don’t have any idea what she’s talking about.”

“If we take it really easy, would it hurt Charlie if I gave him a blowjob?” Mary asked.

Becky was thinking hard, “I feel like such a hypocrite. It’s not a matter of easy, it’s the orgasm itself that could be the problem. If you want to try, it’s up to you two. Just don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

“Okay, I’ll leave it up to him, I think we should probably head to bed.” Mary sighed.

“What time are you coming over in the morning, Becky?”

Greg chuckled, “She’s staying here with us! Jamie twisted my arm, what could I say?” He had the goofiest look on his face. Becky was blushing.

“You lucky DOG. See you in the morning.”

I was having a hard time justifying NOT making love with Mary tonight. I felt fine and having watched her cute butt sashaying to the bedroom was doing NOTHING to help dissuade my building lust for her.

I saw Bob getting a couple bottles of Pepsi out of the fridge.

“Hey Robert, how’s it going?”

“Great. I really do love her, big brother. We were just listening to some Moody Blues with headphones and chilling. She started stroking me, just gently. After a little bit, she was doing it in time to the music! Slowly, then faster, but always with the song. It lasted for almost the whole first side of the album. Then, at the height of the last song she made me cum! She carefully put her mouth on me and cleaned me up. I had to kiss her after that. You know I’m still getting used to that, but, she was so sweet and loving, I just had to. She’s the one that fills that empty place I had in my soul, and I’m never going to deny her anything! ... Which brings me to a MAJOR dilemma. She wants me to make love to her. What should I do?”

“Just take it slow, Bob. Mary wants to make love too. Even though I shouldn’t, I’m gonna do it anyway. She’ll do most of the work, but, I’m gonna chance it.”

“I will too, but how? I don’t wanna hurt her!”

“The other side of that album is mostly slow, right?” (He nodded, yes.) “Well, use your cock, hands, lips, kisses and caresses to convey to her how you feel about her. Never take your eyes off of hers. Doing it to the music will make it even more loving and personal. Make it last for the whole side. If you feel yourself getting too close, stop and kiss or caress her, but stay IN her. If you focus ONLY on her pleasure, you’ll be amazed at what you’ll get in return. And for God’s sake, take it easy, and be ready to stop at the first sign of a headache.”

“Of course. Thanks Bro.” He headed back to their room with the Pepsis. He turned, then grinned, knowingly. “That’s your secret, isn’t it?”

I just smiled and winked as he went to rejoin Linda.

In our room, I knew Mary had been ‘eavesdropping’ on my conversation with Bob, as SHE slowly did for me, what I was certain Bob was doing for Linda. Mary made love to me, with her on top and her kisses and squeezes were returned by mine for her, as much as I could. She gently reminded me to ‘relax’ and let her do the work. At the ‘moment of truth’, when I knew I was cumming, she slowed down, extending our release for nearly 5 minutes! I began feeling light headed, but, it went away quickly, after having a very powerful orgasm. She asked if I could stay in her. I told her I’d love to, as we gently rolled on our sides and fell fast asleep.

In the morning, I awoke to what sounded like a whole roomful of ticking clocks. The ticking got louder and louder, then, they ALL started ringing at once. Everything from ‘Big Ben’ to ‘Baby Ben’! I recognized it as Pink Floyd’s ‘Time’ intro.

Mary squeaked, “What WAS that?”

I noticed a new alarm clock-radio, with a cassette player. I pointed, “THAT.”

Mary started giggling, “BOB!”

The goof-ball poked his head in the door, “YOU RANG?” he said, in his best ‘Lurch’ voice. “You SAID you wanted something to wake up to,” he said smirking. “Coffee’s on. Nobody’s dressed, so just come on down.”

Mary and I took care of the usual morning needs and joined everyone in the kitchen.

I noticed that everyone had that ‘I got laid last night’ look on their faces. There was nothing but smiles. Linda was just beaming at me, while nodding at Bob.

Becky wasted no time, “Well, I see NEITHER of my patients paid a LICK of attention to my instructions,” she complained in mock outrage.

We were both grimacing, trying not to laugh.

“Okay, well, let’s see how much damage you did to your neck.” Becky said, removing Lindas brace.

When she removed the bandage, we all gasped.

“WHAT! Is something wrong?” Linda asked, with real distress in her voice.

We were all looking and squinting and trying to get a better angle. “Uh, ... No, I can’t seem to FIND the cut. The stitches are still there, but the WOUND has completely HEALED.” Becky gasped.

She got her medical bag, and pulled out a small pair of scissors. She removed the 8 stitches and with the exception of the 16 little spots, there was no sign of the cut. She took Linda’s blood pressure and heartrate. “Wow, completely normal. That’s impossible! ... Okay Charlie, your turn.”

She took my vitals, and like Linda, they were normal. “Okay, now, I’m NOT being mean, but I HAVE to get a blood draw from you two. This is nothing short of a miracle, but the real proof will be your red blood count.”

I was grimacing, but Linda kissed me, “Come on Boss. Maybe, if we get a complete release, we can make love tonight?” She was grinning and Mary and Jamie were giggling.

“Not if I get my hands on him first!” Becky snickered. “Go lay down on the couch, and I’ll do you first Charlie.”

I laid down and as she was tying the rubber tube to my arm, Becky asked, “So, did you have an orgasm last night?”

“Ohhhh, yeah.”

Giggle, “And exactly how long did you guys make love?”

“I dunno, 25 minutes?”

“What! And you didn’t pass out?”

“No, Mary was taking it pretty easy on me.”

“This blood test may be a complete waste of time. You have to understand, to stay erect for that long, your blood pressure was elevated the entire time, and just the fact that you didn’t faint or get a headache speaks volumes.”

She tested Linda, and there was a lot of giggles and hushed conversation. Becky was smiling, “I’m gonna get these to the hospital to get evaluated. I may not get back before you move. Is that okay?”

Bob said, “I think we’ll have plenty of help, are you coming back later?”

“I hope so, if you guys want me to, I may not be needed anymore...” She looked sad.

“Even if you’re not ‘needed’, we certainly ‘want’ you to come back. You’re welcome to stay here with us whenever you want,” I assured her. “Besides, since Linda can go swimming, we’re having our usual Saturday night pool party with our four neighbors. I’d love to introduce you to them.”

“Let me guess ... no suits?”

I grinned, “NEVER.”

“And you’ve been with them before?”

“Oh yes! Many times.”

“It’ll be our first time” Bob grinned, pointing at Linda, “It should be a blast. Please come?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.