The Catalyst - Cover

The Catalyst

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 28: Meet the Parents

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 28: Meet the Parents - Charlie finds his "soulmate", falls in love and soon finds himself embroiled in "self-discovery". He and his friends/lovers begin learning about love, life and. things they never thought possible! This story is a "What if it could really happen" fantasy/romance/action-adventure, of learning and dealing with newfound abilities.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

June,1985

[Sam said, “Wow! I see the gang’s all here! Gang, this is Linda’s parents, Iris and Ray Larsen and Linda’s sister, Jessica,”]

Mrs. Larsen’s eyes were locked on Bob. She appeared to be deep in thought, as she walked over to Linda’s side.

Bob started moving away, but Linda grabbed his hand, “Mom, this is Bob, my soulmate and soon to be lover. Please don’t try and make him leave.”

Iris shook her head, “No dear, I would never do that. He just reminds me of someone I knew and loved a long time ago.” Then she chuckled, “He may be the first boyfriend of yours that I actually approve of. Why haven’t you told me about him?”

Linda took a deep breath, “Because, I just met him yesterday?”

Iris shook her head, giggling, “No offense Bob, but, I’m confused dear. What about that Charlie guy you’ve talked about for the last year?”

Linda held up my hand. “Mom, this is my Charlie. HE saved my life twice today.” She started crying.

Iris looked embarrassed and began tearing up, “I’m so sorry, this is really awkward. I don’t know what to say.”

Bob put his arm around Iris, “Shhh, there’s nothing to be sorry for. Charlie’s my brother. He loves Linda as much as I do, just in a little different way.”

Greg helped me sit up, “Mrs Larsen, let me introduce everyone. This is Mary, my fiancée, that’s Jamie and her fiancé, Greg. You might know Larry; he’s worked with Linda for the last few years. (Iris was nodding and smiled at Larry.) And the quiet one is Morgan, he’s going to be working with Larry, Linda and me on a new job that we inherited.”

“Did Carmine do this to you Linda?”

“No Mom, it was Herman from work. It’s a long story.”

“So, you’re still living at the apartment? I know you said you were afraid Carmine might try causing trouble.”

“I’m not going to be living there anymore. Bob and I are moving in with Charlie, Mary, Jamie and Greg. We were planning on moving everything on Saturday.” Linda pointed to her collar, “Hopefully, we still can.”

Sam said, “I’ll make sure they get all the help they need, Mrs Larsen. Linda and Charlie have quite a few friends who will be more than willing to lend a hand too.”

“Wow, you’ve got more friends in this room than I’ve ever had.” Iris said, “You’ll have to tell me the whole story when you’re feeling better.”

“I will Mom, I’ll give you our address and phone number. Maybe you guys can come visit and meet the rest of the parents?”

“Absolutely,” Bob said, “I want Linda to meet our parents too. Maybe we can have another pool party?”

“Another pool party?” Iris grinned.

I chuckled, “We had all the parents over a couple of weeks ago and had a blast playing water basketball. You and Mr Larsen will fit right in, I’m sure.”

“Please, call us Iris and Ray. I like you guys already and feel like Linda’s finally running with some nice people.”

We all gave Iris and Ray hugs and handshakes. Ray and Iris kissed Linda on the cheek.

Jessica was giggling when Bob gave her a hug, “Way to go Sis, you finally got a nice guy!”

Linda chuckled, “AND he loves video games and Jazz.” She said, staring up at the ceiling.

Jessica’s mouth made a perfect ‘O’. “Can I come to your pool party, please, pretty please?”

Bob grinned, “Sure, I’ll introduce you to Billy, Jamie’s little brother, he loves video games too.”

Jessica looked wary, “How old is he?”

“He’s 15, almost same age as you,” Jamie giggled. “He’s pretty shy around girls though, so you’ll have to go easy on him.”

Again, Jessica’s mouth made a perfect ‘O’, as she glanced between Linda, Iris and Bob, who were all grinning at her.

I noticed Sam, winking at me, then cleared his throat, “Ahem, Larry, Morgan, you guys have a lot of work to do tomorrow, so we should be going. Iris and Ray probably want to visit with these guys a while and don’t need us here.”

“I’ll be there as soon as they let me out of here, Sam.” I said.

“Not if you like your job you won’t. I don’t want to see you before Saturday, when we help you move Linda. You rest up like the doctor says. We can get by without you till sometime next week.” Sam said chuckling.

“Thanks Sam, see you Saturday. I’ll call tomorrow with the details.”

Iris was looking at me with far-away eyes, “You’ve got some very good friends Charlie. I don’t know what it is about you, but I feel very glad that you and Bob are in Linda’s life now. I get a very warm vibe just being around you.”

“Mom”, Linda sighed, “I still can’t get over how much love I feel for them and every one of their friends. They are very special, in more ways than you know.”

Iris sighed, “Would you like me to stay here with you tonight? Ray can take Jessica home and come back for me tomorrow.”

Linda smiled, “No Mom, that’s okay, I’m really getting tired and I’ve got Charlie and Bob here, so I won’t be lonely. You look beat, go on home and I’ll call you tomorrow to let you know how much longer I’m going to be here.”

“Then we should probably get going so you and Charlie can get some rest. We are tired too, since we just got home from vacation when we got Sam’s message.”

Iris just smiled, “It’s been very nice meeting all of you, we’ll be looking forward to seeing you all again, very soon, I hope.”

After they left, the six of us talked for a while about Linda’s family.

Greg said, “Ray was really quiet, and it seemed he was looking at Charlie and Bob kinda funny.”

“I couldn’t see, because of this stupid contraption, did he look angry or upset?” Linda asked.

“No, it was more like he wanted to say something, but didn’t know how.”

“Dad’s usually kinda quiet. He’s always been loving and supportive, but at times somewhat aloof, if that’s the right word. He’s a lot different with Jessica.”

At 9:45pm Dad flashed, “Hey, guys, you up for some company?”

“It’s past visiting hours, but we’re all here, if you can get past that KGB nurse, yeah.” We were all laughing.

“Great! Jim, Fred and I have some really good news. We’ll be there in 10 minutes, we’re on Randall Rd., just south of Geneva.”

Linda gasped, “Who was that?”

Bob chuckled, “Our Dad! He communicates just like we do. I can’t wait for you to meet him.”

“But, I’m a mess Bob! Can’t we wait till I get this collar off?” Linda complained.

“He’s got news we probably want to hear, besides, he knows you almost got killed today. He’s not expecting you to look like a model,” Bob reassured her.

“But I won’t be able to see him.”

“Sure you will. I’ll make sure he comes right here,” Bob chuckled, patting the edge of her bed.

About 10 minutes later, a scowling Nurse Sheila came in, leering at us. “Well, I see you’re all still awake. Keisha warned me you guys had a regular ‘party’ here earlier, it looks like the second wave just arrived. I’m only going to let them stay 10 minutes, so keep it down, okay?”

The second she left, Dad, Jim, Fred, TJ, Janet, Ed and Moe came in smiling.

“Where’s your partner, Moe?”

“She’s outside, ‘standing guard’. Besides, she hasn’t been ‘read in’ about you guys.” He chided.

Bob said, “Dad, come over here and meet Linda.”

Dad went over, but he was just staring at Linda. It was like he was mesmerized. He was smiling, but I could tell he was deep in thought. “You’re beautiful Linda! I’m sorry for staring. It’s just that you remind me of someone I loved a long, long time ago.”

The six of us were speechless! Hearing Dad use almost the exact same words Iris had used earlier was eerie.

“What was her name Dad?” I asked.

“Um, it’s not really important, I’m sure it’s just a coincidence. Anyway, we’ve got GREAT news! Your ordeal with the Aryans, Jack, Herman and the rest is OVER.”

We were still all looking at each other, noticing how quickly Dad sidestepped the question Bob and I really wanted the answer to.

Jim started, “Early this afternoon, Fred and I got to your office just after the North Aurora Police had put Herman in an ambulance, under armed guard. They were getting statements from all the witnesses just as Agent Callas and I got there. Agent Callas informed them that Herman was involved in an interstate conspiracy as well as the attempted murder of you, Linda. I called the United States District Attorney to get his help in the matter. Together with the Illinois State’s Attorney, we proceeded to the hospital to question Herman Hicks. Hicks immediately lawyered up, just as the State’s Attorney said he might.”

Jim looked around, mainly at Linda, “Is it okay to talk in front of her?”

“As far as we’re all concerned, yes,” I told him, “she’s one of us and we trust her implicitly.” He walked around to Linda, smiled at her and said, “I’m sorry this happened to you, Linda, Hicks will never get the chance to hurt you again.”

Jim continued, “While we waited for Hicks lawyer, Beaux Burnside Jr., Lenny ‘discovered’ the names of the gang members. Hicks had called them from his office. Using phone records, we located the house they lived in. The State’s Attorney obtained wiretap authorization and search warrants. He also came up with the plan, that ultimately led to gathering the evidence necessary to also bring down the lawyer.

“Burnside was the lawyer for three other street gangs, who had managed to avoid convictions due to very suspicious circumstances, like witnesses failing to testify. Agent Janet Franks posed as the State’s Attorney’s ‘apprentice’ assistant, who let it slip to Burnside that the six of you were in a ‘safe house’. She then left her notebook on the table when she went to use the lavatory. When the State’s Attorney got up to stretch his legs, Burnside, unlawfully opened Janet’s notebook and copied the address of the safehouse.

“He didn’t know he was being watched. As soon as the meeting was over, Burnside called one of the gang members, whose line had been wiretapped, and gave him the address of the safehouse. THAT phone call was all we needed to get a warrant to arrest him as being complicit in an attempted murder plot. It also legitimized our confiscating ALL of his files.

“When the gang broke into the safehouse, they were ‘greeted’ by your friends from the FBI and State Police who were pretending to be you. None of our people were injured, but two of the gang members were killed in the ensuing shootout. Both of them had direct ties to Herman and Jack. The rest of them are under arrest and being led to believe that you guys were not the targets, that your names were just used by Burnside to set them up. He is not going to do well in jail!

“The two remaining gang members, who were tied to Herman, will be joining him on his trip to the Federal Penitentiary in Lewisburg, PA along with Frank and Jack. We’re 99% certain all of your enemies are accounted for and will be out of your lives forever.

“You DO have a new member of your ‘fan club’. The Illinois State’s Attorney is thrilled that he’s got all the evidence he needs now to go after and shut down the other gangs. My boys and I are also gonna be kept busy.”

Mary and Jamie ran over to Jim and showered him with hugs and kisses on the cheek.

“Looks like Jim’s got a fan club too,” Janet chuckled.

Nurse Sheila poked her head in, “Okay, I hate to break up this party, but, it’s bedtime for my two patients.” She was grinning as several guys gave her raspberries.

Big Ed said, “Well, we’ll see you guys Saturday morning.”

“Saturday?” I said confusedly.

“Well yeah! We heard you guys might need some help moving. Something about some bully who might try causing trouble? We don’t fly back till Sunday. You don’t want our help?” Ed asked with a grin.

“Oh God. All of you?” Bob said flabbergasted.

“Yeah! And we’ll even buy lunch afterwards.” Moe said.

Linda rasped, “Bob, Charlie, you have got to get me out of here. I am not missing THAT. Carmine’s gonna pee his pants!”

Nurse Sheila chortled, “IF you can manage not to tear your stitches, I’ll see if I can help you. It’ll have to be in a wheelchair, but at least maybe you can watch.”

“I’ll be good, I’ll be good, I promise!” Linda pleaded in her best ‘little girls’ voice.

“Okay, Boys, TEN-HUT, ABOUT FACE, READY, ... GIT.” Sheila giggled.

With that Jim and the gang began chuckling and left, promising to see us on Saturday.

It was odd that Dad rushed to join the gang. I looked at Bob, and I didn’t have to read his mind to know he had the same questions I did. I was just starting to wonder when Greg said, “I think Jamie and I are going home now that the coast is clear.”

“That sounds like a good idea, I said, “Mary, would you want to join them?”

“I’d like to stay here with you Charlie. I can sleep in this chair or perhaps I could sneak in with you?”

I chuckled, “This bed is even smaller than the one in your dorm room. You have to work tomorrow. As much as I’d like to try, you really would be more comfortable at home.”

Linda giggled, “Bob, you should go with her, trying to sneak you into my bed wouldn’t exactly qualify as my ‘being good’. And I really want to get out of here. Charlie can hold my hand tonight and Nurse ‘Drill Sgt.’ wouldn’t get all upset with us.”

Bob chuckled, “Mary, if we do the ‘looky, no touchy’ thing, maybe they’d let us sleep together?”

“I wouldn’t have a problem with it,” I said “Oh, how did your tests come out?”

“OH SHIT! I don’t know, I never called!” Bob exclaimed.

“Me neither. I was kinda distracted though.” Linda chuckled. “And, yes Bob, since you can’t do anything anyway, you can sleep with Mary if she lets you. I like that, ‘looky, no touchy’.

Uhh, Linda, the last time Mary tried the ‘looky, no touchy’ with Bob, she failed miserably,” I chuckled.

“That’s okay Charlie, Mary just has to understand that I could invite your fingers to do some walking of their own.”

Mary was laughing, “Linda, if you want your stitches to still be intact tomorrow, you best not invite Charlie’s fingers to do any walking. His fingers damn near put me into a coma! Your stitches wouldn’t stand a chance.”

Linda’s cute face was trying to look over the collar at her. “Is he REALLY that good?”

Jamie giggled, “Remember, Charlie can read your mind! His goal is always to give you the maximum amount of pleasure. He knows what you want before you even know you want it! Mary’s right, he’s the best there is.” Giggle “Greg’s not very far behind him though.”

“Well, Bob’s not exactly ‘inept’ either. He did double my total ‘non-self-induced’ orgasms last night.” Linda smirked.

Mary grinned at Bob, “Maybe we can start training you, while Linda is incapacitated. That way once she’s all better, you might be as good as your brother.”

“I’ll love Bob regardless!” Linda giggled. “But it’s fine with me, as long as Charlie can train ME.”

I chuckled, “That sounds like a fair trade. Hopefully Linda and I can start training soon. I hate to say it, but I am feeling pretty tired.”

“Yeah, me too. I just feel ‘yucky’. I hope this doesn’t last very long,” Linda sighed.

“We’ll let you guys get some sleep. Bob and I will just cuddle tonight.” Mary assured us.

Shortly after everyone left, Linda started crying. I got up to go over to her and only made it to the chair before I passed out.

“Phewww. What the hell happened? How long was I out?”

Nurse Sheila was taking my blood pressure. “You got up too damn fast. You were out for about 5 minutes. You’re lucky you made it to this chair. Look, I may have been a bit premature about you getting out of here tomorrow, Charlie.”

Linda looked dejected and that didn’t go unnoticed by Sheila. “Look, Linda, if all goes well, you might be released on Saturday. The doctor is going to want blood tests first thing in the morning and again before either of you can be released, to check your hemoglobin levels. That’s your red blood cell count. You both should know; it could take 6-8 weeks before you start feeling normal again.”

“WEEKS... ?” Linda and I groaned, “We gotta get back to work!”

Sheila chuckled, “Before you get your undies in a twist, I didn’t say you couldn’t go back to work before then, it’s just that, you won’t be back to normal before that. The doctor will explain your restrictions after your tests tomorrow.”

She helped me get back in bed. She gave each of us some pills, saying they would help us with our blood count. Then she smiled at us, dropped the rails between our beds and pushed us together.

“You didn’t just see me do that,” she chuckled.

I ‘zipped’ my lips, causing her to laugh as she left and turned off the overhead lights.

I turned on my right side so I could put my left arm across Linda’s chest just below her breasts. She sighed and put my hand directly on top of her left breast and squeezed slightly.

“Ahh, much better! Thank you, Boss, you make me feel so safe and loved. Maybe now I won’t have any nightmares.”

“I wouldn’t want my sweet Tinkerbell having nightmares,” I told her, giving her breast a soft squeeze. Her response was a simple, “Mmmm”. Within minutes we were both sound asleep.

I awoke to footsteps and a soft giggle. I turned my head and saw Sheila grinning at us.

“You two were very cute last night. Every time I came in here to check on you, Charlie was squeezing your breast and you were cooing like a lovebird. I still can’t believe you two aren’t a couple.”

Linda said, “But we are a couple! You could even say that we’re soulmates in some regards. But my true soulmate is Charlie’s brother and Charlie’s true soulmate is that beautiful brunette, Mary.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.