Lotus Flower Stew - Cover

Preview

Lotus Flower Stew

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2018 by Lubrican

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Ma/ft, Teenagers, Consensual, Reluctant, Fiction, Incest, Brother, Sister, Father, Daughter, Interracial, Oriental Female, First, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Petting, Pregnancy,

Erotica Sex Story: I couldn't help but wonder about some of the foreign exchange students I knew as I grew up. The girls, I mean. I was busy trying to get into their American friends' panties. I always wondered who was trying to get into theirs. So I wrote a little fantasy about that. It's probably a bit over the top. But after all, it was MY fantasy.

Foreword

I wrote another story about an exchange student, which involved a Russian girl being sent to a home with a girl named Ruth, who turned out to be a boy named Ruth. This is a story in the same vein, though with a different, more conventional take on the ‘exchange student’ concept. This story is fiction, including the sections which describe how incest is viewed in Japan, and which further list “common customs” in Japanese society. While there might be a very small kernel of truth in some of those descriptions, they exist only to further the plot of the story. So please don’t embarrass yourself with your Japanese acquaintances by trying to show them how much you know about Japanese cultural or sexual practices, based on what you read here.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.