Possession Is Nine/tenths - Cover

Possession Is Nine/tenths

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 17

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 17 - What does it mean to possess something? Does it truly belong to the person holding it? Are people even in control of their selves, their emotions? Just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, possession is nine|tenths.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

Daniel wakes up in darkness, lying on the floor. He feels wet, not like he did when he woke up earlier, but wetter—most of his body in fact. Slowly, he picks himself up off the floor and staggers over o flip on the light switch. The light comes on in a flash and instantly blinds him. It takes a moment for his eyes to adjust and focus, but when they finally do, he cannot believe what he sees.

On the floor, the table and on him is blood. It even covers the walls. It looks like a massacre took place right there in the conference room. Did I do this? He can’t remember doing it. He remembers watching his secretary fucking his friend and business partner. He remembers getting angry and storming in. But he doesn’t remember anything after that. The camera!

Quickly, he rushes out of the room, forgetting he had smashed the computer monitor. “Damn it!” he growls. But it isn’t the only computer in the office. He rushes to his office. His laptop is gone! He goes to Dean’s and then Michael’s office, but their laptops are gone too. His mind reels at the insanity of it all. No footage, no computers, no bodies.

Rebecca!

For whatever reason, he feels he can call his wife. Despite their argument earlier, despite the affair, she’ll know what to do. He picks up the receiver and dials home. After a quick and frantic phone conversation, he puts down the phone and waits.

His wait isn’t long. In fact Rebecca makes it to the office in record time. Even though Daniel is in a panic, his wife seems to be at ease. Even his appearance doesn’t seem to cause panic in her.

“I don’t know what happened,” he begins to explain hurriedly. “I just woke up like this, covered in blood.”

“You’re fine,” she says soothingly. “And you’re not covered in blood.”

He looks down at himself, his clothes. How can she say that? “Don’t you see it?” he asks.

She face softens. “Come on,” she says. “We’ll get you home, cleaned up and explain to you what’s going on.”

“You know?” he asks. “Did you move the bodies? Is that why you’re here so quickly?”

“Kind of,” she answers. “Come on, I’ll explain in a bit.”

Rebecca puts her arm around her husband and guides him out the front entrance. Gone is the parking lot and the cars. Gone are the storefronts that normally surround the business. Instead, their house looms over them. Behind is the shed. For Daniel it is only seconds, but for his mind he can’t quite understand how they got home so fast. “Did I pass out?” he questions. “How long was I out?”

“Let’s get in the shower and clean you up,” his wife says soothingly.

She gets him in the shower and quickly cleaned up. By the time they are finished, Daniel is wrapped in a towel, sitting on the edge of the bed.

“Tell me what’s going on,” he pleads.

Rebecca takes a deep breath and slowly lets it out before beginning. “Six months ago you began an affair with your secretary. You found out she was sleeping with Dean and you killed them both. You called me and I cleaned it up. We told everyone you were in a car accident.”

“Six months ago?” he asks, not believing it. “I just started the affair with Avery this past week!”

“You are reliving that week over and over,” Rebecca says, trying to keep ahold of her patience. “We go through this every week. The doctor...”

“What doctor?” he snaps.

“The psychiatrist I took you to,” she tries to explain. “You went once and never went back.”

“Then what about the office? What about Dean, Michael and Avery?” he asks rapidly. “What about the blood?”

“All part of the illusion,” she sighs. “The office I set up because the doctor said it would help. He said you had to relive your memory until it resolved. Everything else is in your head. You imagine all of it.”

“It feels real,” he says defiantly. “I think I’d know if I had lost six months of my life.”

“Fuck, Daniel,” she fires off angrily, “you had a nervous breakdown.”

“And what about your affair?” he asks just as angrily. “Is that still going on as well or are you going to tell me you’re just carrying it on for appearance sake?”

“That’s ended,” she says with a sigh. “It just happened this week—after dealing with your affair over and over and over, I gave in. I took the job at the supermarket to supplement your income. I needed more hours, more pay and he took advantage of me.”

“You told me you were fucking him,” Daniel says accusingly.

“I broke it off, quit my job,” she explains. “I spent the night driving around, trying to clear my head. When you confronted me, I was angry and I lied. I told you what you expected to hear. I was angry with myself for ever doing it.”

Daniel shakes his head. “I don’t believe any of this. What about Michael?”

“He still runs the business,” she says. “He took over everything.”

“Then he can tell me himself,” Daniel begins as he stands up. “He’ll either back you up or tell me you’re lying.”

Her hand shots out to catch his. “We haven’t spoken to Michael since the accident. He has no idea about your condition or what actually happened. No one does, not even the kids.”

“That convenient,” he mumbles as he sits back down. “Speaking of the kids, where are they? They are real right?”

“Yes they are very real,” she says. “Terry is over at Jacob’s and Jessie is at Amanda and Kellie’s house.”

Daniel puts his face into his hands and groans, “This isn’t happening.”

Rebecca grins. Her hand snakes to the edge of the towel then under it. She quickly finds his member and starts rubbing along the smooth flesh, which quickly hardens. Daniel groans in protest and throws his head back. He has other things that take precedence over this, but his wife doesn’t care. She continues to slide her hand up and down the pillar of flesh. She gives his cock a few long strokes and then a couple quick jerks. Then she goes back to the long strokes followed by again by two quick thrusts.

Her actions are more an act of kindness than comfort. She just needs him to overcome this week so that she can get other things moving. Her affair threw a serious monkey wrench into the mix, and one she wasn’t prepared for. With her husband’s state of mind, she needs to ensure her safety, as well as her children’s.

Daniel doesn’t see her worry or concerns, he only knows his pleasure. His hands are gripping the covers as his hips thrust upward. His legs stretch out under him and the pleasure shoots down his legs, all the way to his toes. His wife brings her other hand to his cock and changes hands. That new hand takes charge while the other she uses to caress his balls with. Precum starts to ooze over her fingers shortly after.

She brushes her hand over the head to collect to viscous fluid and smear it down the shaft. He hisses, his face contorts in ecstasy. Daniel’s hands stretch out to slip under Rebecca’s shirt, a task made easy because she is leaning forward and the shirt is easily accessible. She gasps as she feels his fingers touch her torso just below her breasts. He feels her though the lacy fabric of her bra and he quickly folds it down to feel her nipple. She shudders, her hand gripping his cock more forcibly.

Her thumb moves over the head again and again, causing Daniel to shudder even more. Suddenly, Rebecca is leaning forward and quickly focuses on stroking him hard and furiously on that side of his cock, ensuring that her thumb run over the head as she strokes downward. With her head leaning so far forward, her shirt gives her husband enough of a view of her soft breasts now jiggling with the effort of her movement.

Daniel’s hand changes orientation and he puts his palm on her belly with his fingers pointing downward. She gasps and stops stroking him for a moment in order to get a hold of herself. His fingers slid into her shorts and he immediately feels heat and dampness as his fingers discover her cunt. He lets his finger caress rather than invade.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.