Possession Is Nine/tenths - Cover

Possession Is Nine/tenths

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 16

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 16 - What does it mean to possess something? Does it truly belong to the person holding it? Are people even in control of their selves, their emotions? Just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, possession is nine|tenths.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

Daniel wakes up, pulling as much air into his lungs as he can. After a few moments he finally catches his breath. He looks around through the semi-darkness finding himself all alone. He is in his bed, so it had to have been a dream. But it felt so real. He looks to the spot next to him and finds that it hasn’t been slept in. Rebecca either never came home or she slept somewhere else in the house—maybe the couch. But it was rare, if ever, that she’d sleep there. Unless we didn’t have a fight and she fell asleep watching the television.

But Daniel can’t remember falling asleep in his own bed, nor can he remember anything other than going to Beth’s house and fucking her. Of that he is pretty certain. But the dream he had with... Summer? He feels like he knows her, like he has met her, but for the life of him he has no memory of such a meeting. Certainly someone with those looks or that feel he would remember.

Shrugging away the memory or dream or whatever it was, he tosses the blanket aside and throws his feet over the edge. That’s when he notices the wetness. He looks down and freaks out. Blood! Despite his fear, he puts his hand in it. It covers his crotch, his thighs, the bed. For a moment he fears he has lost something precious—his cock, his balls. But it is a different kind of wet. With the curtains drawn, the lighting is terrible. He quickly flips on the light beside the bed and looks back down. It isn’t blood, it’s... cum?

Unless he fucked his wife or Beth in his bed, it had to have been one hell of a wet dream. And it is his because it’s his cock covered in it. Puzzled, he gets up, throws the blanket back over his spot and heads for the bathroom.

Though his mind is riddled with questions, Daniel needs a shower. He wonders where all cum came from, is it his or does it belong to someone else? But just as he begins to ponder this, he feels a curious warmth around his cock and it begins to swell, as though someone is sucking on it.

He moans involuntarily. It totally feels like he is getting a blowjob. If he concentrates, he can almost feel the lips, the wetness of a mouth encircling the head of his cock. He can almost feel a tongue flick against his skin.

Daniel takes his erection in his hand and shakes it. It makes the strange sensation a bit more bearable—not that it was bad, but just a little weird. Whatever it is, or was, is gone now. He reaches into the shower and cranks on the hot water. He steps in and the feel of the hot water is invigorating. The tension and worries and thoughts seems to drain from him along with the water, down the drain. It feels almost like having an orgasm.

Suddenly his breathing is ragged and he feels tired. He slips down to sit at the bottom of the tub. No sooner is he sitting with the water beating down on his head does he feel something on top of him, kissing at him while at the same time tearing at his flesh with teeth and claws.

He twists around on the bottom of the tub, his hips thrusting up into the air to meet the never-ceasing flow of water. His ass slams against the tub, making squashing sounds as the water that run beneath him is squelched.

The experience is sublime. Daniel’s whole body is on fire. He loses track of how many times he orgasms and whether or not cum still flows from his member with each throb. Everything seems to fade into everything else, like a dream. He is so wrapped up in his pleasure that he completely loses track of the world around him. He twists and convulses, the water beating hard down upon him until blackness overcomes him.

When Daniel finally comes to, the water is cold and he is shivering. He turns to water off, stands up and slips out of the tub. What the fuck happened? With the way his morning has gone so far he isn’t even sure he really wants to know. He decides it’s better to get dressed and start collecting pieces of last night’s puzzle.


“Hey, Dad,” Terry says when he sees Daniel coming down the stairs. “You’re finally up.”

“Yeah,” he grumbles. “What time is it?”

“It’s almost noon,” Terry answer, getting up from the couch. He pauses the movie he’s watching. “Watching some old school Kung Fu moves, wanna join me?”

“Not right now,” Daniel says. “Where’s your sister?”

“She went to the mall with her friends,” Terry says, scooping up the remote and sitting back down on the couch.

“What about your mother?” Daniel asks, beginning to feel like he is playing a game of 20 Questions.

“I don’t know,” the boy answers. “I thought she was still in bed with you. Is Mom alright?” he asks, his voice full of concern.

“Yeah, yeah. Everything is fine,” his father lies. “She got up before me. I just didn’t know if you saw her or not.”

“Not today,” the boy.

“Alright. Go back to your movies.”

Terry unpauses the movie and slips back into his own little world. Daniel on the other hand slips into the kitchen, grabbing the phone of the way. He has no idea where his wife is, but someone has to. But before he can begin dialing the first number, Rebecca is walking through the door.

“Where the hell have you been?” he asks before she can even shut the door.

“I’ve been at work, if you must know,” Rebecca fires back, instantly pissed to be grilled the moment she steps through the door.

“All night?” he asks, angered further by her reaction. “Doing what?”

“I was fucking my boss,” she says, keeping her voice restrained.

Daniel nearly loses it. He is ready to shout, holler and scream, but like Rebecca, he restrains himself. “And I’m supposed to be okay with that?”

“Yes,” she breathes out hotly. “You’ve been fucking your secretary and that’s okay. But the moment I fuck my boss, it isn’t?”

“It’s different,” he answers.

“How is it any fucking different?” she shouts, letting her frustration get the better of her. “I have been dealing with it and all this other shit for months. I need a release.”

“What shit?” Daniel asks. “I’ve only been fucking her for a week.”

“Nothing, Daniel,” she says, throwing her hands through the air. “Why don’t you just get out of here? Go fuck your secretary or something.”

“You know what?” he asks, giving her a screw face. “I think I’m going to go fuck her. And as I am, I’m going to be thinking about you the whole time.”

“Fine by me!” she shouts.

“Good!” he counters. He grabs his keys and brushes past her, slamming the door on his way out.

As soon as Rebecca hears his car rev up, and Daniel peeling out of the drive way, she finally breaks down. She leans against the counter and the tears begin to flow.

“Mom?” Terry asks. “Are you going to get a divorce?”


Since Daniel doesn’t know where Avery lives, he figures he’d head to the office. Her employment application has the wrong address, but he hopes that maybe the correct on is in the file somewhere. The drive isn’t long, but it is enough for his anger to drop from a raging boil to a slow simmer. To his surprise, when he pulls into the parking lot he finds not only Avery’s car but Dean’s as well. Though it is Saturday and it’s not unusual for someone to be working, it is for Avery to be.

Quickly, he parks his car and rushes to the door. Something bugs him about seeing both cars and he has to take a calming breath before swinging the door wide open and bursting in on them. For all he knows, everything is kosher and he’s about to look like a fool. Once his anger is suppressed, he opens the door and strolls in.

All the office doors are shut and Avery’s desk is untouched. For a moment he thinks that maybe they left their cars here and took off somewhere with Michael. Why they wouldn’t invite him is puzzling though. Then he hears a giggle from the conference room. It’s Avery’s voice. The giggle is followed by Dean’s voice and from the tone it doesn’t sound much like work. Still weary about just barging in, Daniel quickly takes his place behind his secretary’s desk and flips on the computer. A few clicks and image from the camera in the conference room appears on the screen.

Daniel seems to have come in at the end of their conversation. Avery is tugging at Dean’s belt and pants before abruptly letting go and giggling. She steps back and starts to unzip her skirt, drawing it down across her ass, at the same time pulling her panties lower.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.