CHARLES, CLAIRE & KALISTA - Cover

CHARLES, CLAIRE & KALISTA

 

Chapter 71

“I am so excited,” Annie said. “How do you calm down when you get this excited.”

Michael knew, so he walked over to her and gave her a nice kiss, possibly the best kiss they had yet shared. She touched her lips and seemed calmer.

“He certainly takes after his father,” Kallie said. “Charles did that to Sarah once, and she was never the same again.”

“Five minutes please,” our tech girl announced through my headset. I passed that along to the gang.

Turning to my wife, I said, “Ready for Johnny’s Mambo?”

“Ready for four days off, Lover?” she said. The kids all laughed at that.

The tech girl walked by, “What’s your name?” I asked.

“Sarah!” she answered.

All is right with the world!

“Thanks, we’re ready!” I said getting a smile from Kallie.

The lights came on stage, and we walked out together, “Hello. We are Charles & Kalista,” which generated a large applause.

I made my motion and our music started, as we started our evening. K was on fire with her legs. I was doing pretty good too, my legs felt pretty good.

The rhythm of this music could have been turned into a Lambada or Salsa number, but we created it as a Mambo — which we did, almost perfectly.


And it was over! The applause and cheers were so supportive. While the next two numbers were great, when all three ladies went out to perform ‘Cell Block Tango’ the wolf whistles came out but stopped the moment they started dancing. Yowser!

Rose’s solo to ‘I Don’t Know How to Love Him’ was magnificent. She used the emotion I had suggested and was deeply involved in the dance now. She actually started to cry near the end.

Our group number ending the first set, ‘Belle’, was our best yet, with the crowd standing when it was over. I announced a ten-minute break, then ran off, to sit down.

“Are you all right, Dad?” Michael asked.

“Yeah, just trying to keep an even keel, could you hand me a bottled water, please?” I asked.

“Sure,” he said.

I was doing better than I thought, so far. Michael handed me the water. I took a drink, then poured the rest over my face. Rose offered me a towel, for which I thanked her. She got a comb from Michael and re-combed my hair for me, giving me a peck on the cheek.

I got up, checking the bounce in my legs. The lights came on, so I announced, “Ladies and Gentlemen, may I announce that starting the second half of our evening, in Lima, Ohio are my twins, Michael and Rose Newman!”

They ran out and the music to ‘This is the Moment’ started. This number gives me goose bumps, they do it so well. Halfway through, I grabbed my wife’s hand. The kids were done, and we ran out during their applause, and started our routine to ‘Younger Than Springtime’.

My eyes were dripping as we did this beautiful performance in front of a full house of college students. They had gone dead quiet as we did this.

My favorite routine in this set is ‘Kiss the Girl,’ where I go in the audience and find someone to dance with.

As the song started, I did some hip moves, causing the girls to screech, I walked down the aisle and latched eyes on a blonde beauty, who I pulled out of the audience and danced in the center with her. She had some rhythm, so we danced together; I pulled her close causing her to giggle, but stayed looking at me, waiting for whatever may come. I pulled her up on the stage, and we danced.

And she kissed me!

The crowd loved it, applauding for us, then for her as she went to sit down. She waved at me - I blew her a kiss!

At the end of the evening, Mike and Annie were on stage. She gave him a kiss, as Frank Sinatra began to sing, “It Was a Very Good Year’.

They danced so wonderfully together, then Rose replaced her — Michael was near tears, as my kids danced so beautifully.

He bowed out as I dramatically entered and took her hand. My Rosie is so pretty, so I was crying the whole time I got to dance with my daughter. Next transition was from her to Kalista.

I am often in awe of this 28-year-old, beautiful and fabulous dancer. The final transition music came on and I turned to walk away, as my ‘new’ Annie came on to grab my hand and walk the other way. I adlibbed, “I love you,” as we walked off the stage.

This had the same effect on both audiences, as we all came out together and gave our final bow for the night. I saw many people, both girls and boys, wiping their eyes as they applauded.

We ran off stage and met the President of the University, Dr. Daniel A. DiBiasio, who handed us our check for the long evening of dance.

“Mr. and Mrs. Newman. I got to see Charles & Claire many years ago. You are just as formidable as she was, and dare I say, even more beautiful,” he said. “I was here for both performances tonight, thank you for adding Lima to your Tour.”

He walked away and I said, quite sarcastically, “Hey guys, want to do one more show tonight?”

“I made it through, but barely, Daddy,” Rose said.

“Dad, I kept waiting for you to fall over, but you made it — old man!” Michael said.

“Come on everybody, let’s do the autograph thing,” I said. That was Rosie’s cue to get our pens from my travel bag.

We walked out to see the entire crowd still there. I took our group, and we sat on the edge of the stage as they brought some posters from our new batch to be autographed. We each got a pen from Lily, who sat next to me.

Annie was so impressive that she had almost as many autograph requests as my Rosie.

After about half the crowd had come up to us, I looked at the time — it was 11:15! I stopped long enough to call Sammi.

“Hello Charles, how was it?” she asked.

“We did two performances tonight - my legs feel like rubber bands that have been stretched too many times.”

“Did you ever have something to eat?”

“Ohh, that’s why I am so hungry, No — we didn’t. We’ll be there by 11:45 ... how are the little ones?”

“They have been perfect little infants. I am certain just like you were,” she chuckled.

“Yeah, I could tell you stories! See ya in thirty!”

I started signing autographs again - the kids were so appreciative. The girl I picked from the audience came up and said, “Thank you Mr. Newman — that was a blast.”

I took her by the arm and said, “Thank you for being such a good sport. What’s your name?”

“Sally, I am a senior — 18 years old,” she answered.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” I asked.

“No, I have a couple of girlfriends. But you kiss, real nice,” she said.

“I am not only very married ... I am clearly too old for you. Thanks again for dancing with me, Annie.”

I got off the stage, “Come on gang, let’s go!”


“BYE EVERYONE!” I said, getting my stuff back from the tech. I gave her a kiss on the cheek, telling her to keep the music.

We piled into the vehicle - Kalista drove.

“Before anybody says that they’re hungry, we’re picking up the rest of our group first, OK?”

An assortment of positive replies came from the back of the vehicle.

We pulled up next to the other Journey.
I went to check out of the hotel and was told that we were comped for our rooms. How nice.

I caught up with everyone, and we piled into the two vehicles, first the luggage, and headed on to Dayton, for a four-day vacation.

“Michael,” I yelled.

“Yeah, Dad!”

“The Dayton Courtyard has a really nice gym set, from what I find out when planning these early dates.”

“Great, I can’t wait to start lifting Rose and Lily, maybe even Kalista?”

“In your dreams’ buddy,” I said with Kalista giggling as she led us to a 24 hour McDonalds and ate our food on our way to our next destination.

****

Thirty minutes later, we pulled up to the Wingate in Dayton. Boy—I was ready to hit the pillow. I went to the counter with my wife, and we got our room keys.

We had two bell-persons helping us get the right luggage to the correct rooms. After we were all settled, I got everyone in our room for a quick get-together.

“I can’t give enough praise to all the dancers in our group. The ladies who stay with the little ones are just as important as anyone else is. Lily and Sammi, thank you for being so loving to the little ones.”

“Annie, you have become a remarkable dancer in the last couple of weeks. It reminds me of when Kalista started to dance with me. She went from cute to terrific in a very short time. Thank you!”

“Michael and Rose ... what can I say? You seem to get better every night. I see such emotion when you dance, keep that going, just don’t overdo it, onstage ... or off!”

They looked at one another, and then grabbed each other’s hand. Annie moved between them, and they all smiled at each other.

“Kalista, I’ll talk to you after they leave, I have some personal notes for you!” Her smile breaks my heart.

The kids laughed as we broke up.

“Tomorrow is whatever you want; I am sleeping in!”

“Dad!”

“Fine ... I am getting up to work out, but going back to bed afterwards, get out!” I said.

Claire and I did a few double shows in our careers. When we were 19, we did two-a-night shows with Josh Groban. But now, with a fortieth birthday looming across the horizon, the two shows we just did ... have left me with sore calves and upper back pain. Sarah would have her hands all over my back, trying her best to relax me as much as she could.

I miss her.

I did wake up with a fair amount of pressure on my back... “Rose, push harder,” Kalista said, “His back was bothering him.”

The voice I heard was Annie, so the person on my back was my daughter. I turned my head to see Annie, in a leotard. Kalista was standing in the doorway, snickering at this event, as she probably had a bit of déjà vu while watching this.

“Mom told me that he had an old shoulder problem. Where is it, Daddy?”

“Move your hand to just below my neck?” I said. “Now, move it slowly straight down, until I tell you to stop? That’s it! Now, two hand widths to your right. Ah, that’s it. Now, push straight down using your palm. Not so hard, just rub clockwise, then counter-clockwise.”

She did and kept at it until we both heard the pop!

“I did it; I did it! Now what Daddy?”

“Kiss is to make it better, please?”

She did, with a giggle.

“Now get up and off me please. My calves also hurt, but I’ll let mommy take care of those. Thank you, girls for helping, back to your room please.”

“We want to stay and watch what mommy does?”

I called Kallie over and explained my ‘problem’.

Clapping her hands, she said, “Come on girls, Charles needs some quiet time.”

They left, after which my wife asked, “Did your daughter get you hard?”

I turned over on my back and showed the evidence to her.

“Should I get her back in here and teach her how to take care of one of these?” Kalista said taking hold of me. I think I jerked in her hand at her question.

“Charles!”

“Sorry, she’s become so beautiful and was rubbing up against my back with her boobies while she was working on my old back problem.”

“Do you think that she and Michael have done anything like this with each other,” I asked as my wife had put me in her mouth. She hadn’t verbally answered me, but she was certainly taking oral care of things, using her mouth and hands on me. She was getting me quickly to completion, enjoying the cream that I gave her when I finally let loose.

“Rose and Michael are almost exactly the same age that you and Claire started having sex. I have done the best I could ... telling Rose to be prepared when and if something was to happen with anyone, much less Michael,” K asserted.

“I have been blunt with Michael about the same thing. I told him always to respect all women, especially his sister. He showed me he carried a few condoms in his wallet. I even asked him, point blank, if he and Rose had done anything sexual or not? He looked me back in the eyes and crossed his heart and promised he hadn’t.”

“Did you ask him about Annie?” my wife asked, starting on the nearest calf.

“Not specifically. Damn! I never even thought to pose that line of questioning to him. I see how she looks at him. Why don’t you talk to Sammi about her?”

“Oooh, you have never lost your touch rubbing out my sore calves and ankles. Mom had the magic touch did you learn from her?”

“Remember how precocious I was then, Charles...”

The memory that popped in my head was back after I started working on real routines with that precocious eight-year-old.


Before that, K was resigned to help in the kitchen, either preparing or cleaning up after one of Claire and my breaks.

Charles: “Mom, I just feel the necessity to explain how deep my love is for all of you ladies, specifically Claire and Kalista.”

Annie: “And where does Kalista fall into these plans of yours, Charles?” she asked, rubbing the bottom of my feet.

Charles: “Ooh, that feels so nice—you know Mom; I am uncertain about that. Thinking forward a little, if that’s all right with you, maybe ten years ahead. I see Claire and I married, possibly with a child or two.

Charles: “Do you have any ideas along the lines of ‘what about Kalista?’ I feel that leaving town to go to college is tantamount to abandoning her. You know how much and why I care for her; any ideas would be helpful?”

Annie: “Well, she’ll be in your wedding party, as Claire’s Maid of Honor. She’ll be fourteen then, so maybe she’ll have found a boy of her own,” she snickered. “If she’s over her crush on you; if not she’ll probably be crying all through your wedding ceremony, and sobbing in my or Sarah’s arms, saying that she has nothing to live for.”

Charles: “K is so special to me—I just don’t know what to do about her? Let’s run another scenario. Something, I don’t even want to think about, happens to Claire. So, ten years from now, I am twenty-four, Kalista’s eighteen. We can dance together now in Competitions; we could get married, have children— I don’t know.”


Kalista had finished my rubdown, and then crawled on top of me to make out while we had the room to ourselves.


“Dad, I missed you at work out!” Michael’s voice came through the door.

Moving my wife’s face off mine, I replied, “Sorry Michael, I woke up pretty sore. Rose, Annie and Kallie have been helping me get through it. We can catch up in the morning, OK?”

“Sure thing, Pop ... anything planned for the day?”

“Nothing officially, why don’t you take Rose, Lily and Annie and find something to do? Stay in Dayton, please?”

“Sure thing,” he said through the door. “Are you feeling better now?”

With Kallie putting my hand on her bare breast, I said, “Yes, I am, much better. Back by 2pm-Got that?”

“Yes Sir! You two can get back to what you were doing now!” He laughed and left from in front of our door.

“Does my hand, being where it is, mean that you are horny?”

“Nothing gets past you does it?” my wife said enveloping me in her flawless D-Cups.

We didn’t have time for anything extensive, but a touchy feely make-out session is always fun.

There was a knock on the door, and Sammi came in with the two youngest of the clan. Claire, who turns two in less than a week, and Xavier, who doesn’t turn two until next May. They were in a double-stroller, looking ready to travel if necessary.

“Sammi, are the kids taken care of for a while?”

“Yes, they are fed and changed, ready for anything,” she answered.

“Get in here with us,” Kalista asked, “Charles is horny and wants us both.”

Sammi looked at me, then K—and back at me. She stripped off her clothes silently, as did my wife who was quickly nude, as well. I was only in boxers, and my wife quickly took them off me.

Sammi crawled in with us, giving me a kiss. K and I had thought about this before, but now seemed the perfect time.

While Sammi and I were mouth kissing, Kalista climbed aboard my fully hardened dick. What an absolute fantastic set of sensations were coursing through me.

I had one hand on Sammi’s breast and the other reaching but was able to play with one of K’s nipples. This lasted for a while, until Sammi stood up and lowered her dripping pussy to my face.

As magical as this all seemed, we were all trying to be relatively quiet, so as not to wake up or disrupt either child.

Sammi was making the occasional outburst as my tongue probed inside her. K was just taking her time going up and down on my happy tool. I heard Kallie ask Sammi if she wanted to switch.

They did a move similar to a professional wrestler tagging his teammate; my wife moved in front of my face, and Sammi dropped herself on my yet un-emptied dick. I tasted my wife’s juices, which generated her to growl, reminding me of Sarah.

I could barely see that Sammi had her eyes closed as she happily rode my dick, as I got closer and closer to release.

“Who wants my cum?” I asked.

“Can I, please?” Sammi said quickly.

“Where do you want it? In your pussy, mouth or ass?”

Her eyes opened, and a smiled formed instantly on her face. “Kenny would never ask to have anal sex. Could I please get you to put it deep in my butt?”

“Sure, Lift up, and put my tip at your anus. Then carefully and softly, let yourself down on me. Take as little or as much as you’d like.”

She did as I directed, then a big “Whoooooooooo” came out of her as I felt my head go inside.

“Charles,” my wife said, “Sammi just became a member of the Charles Anal Sex Club!”

Sammi was just letting gravity do most of the work; her eyes were closed again as millimeter by millimeter of me found its way into the fifth member of this private club I started with Claire, nearly 20 years ago.

When Sammi was all the way down, I asked Kallie to move for a moment. After she got off the bed, I took Sammi in my arms, and in a move not unlike the Jiu Jitsu I learned years ago, picked her completely up, and I dropped her on her back, still inside her ass.

The momentum of our turn and drop caused me to go extra deep for a moment. Her eyes fluttered open as she said, as quietly as she could, “Fuck my ass, Charles!”

I released my grip on her, and, indeed, started a fucking motion with my super engorged cock, thrusting inside. Baby Claire made some noises, but Kallie got up to take care of the miscreant child while I kept going and going.

Sammi was muttering, “Fuck me,” with every thrust I took. We’d made love before, even fucked a couple of times, but this was the new and improved Sammi McArthur, really letting loose of her inhibitions.

“Fuck me, fuck me like you fucked Sarah. I want you—I want you so deep in my ass, come on Charles fill me up ... fill up my butt with your baby juice, please?”

That motivated me, causing me to flex inside her ass. “Ooh, Sammi—Yeah, yeah, yeah, here it comes, get ready for it.” I pushed as deep inside her as I could and felt my cock spurt. And spurt some more. Damn.

We both waited while we came down from this surprising moment we just had, with my wife watching while holding precious baby Claire in her arms.

“That was remarkable,” Kalista said.

“She is an extraordinary woman,” I said to Kalista.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.