CHARLES, CLAIRE & KALISTA - Cover

CHARLES, CLAIRE & KALISTA

 

Chapter 68

We got home and Sammi, with her daughters’ help, got out the photographic equipment. Michael and Rose helped set it all up, under her direction. My son may have a crush on Samantha!

Sarah was on the Internet, looking at something, as Kalista and I went up to change. We got into our matching red outfits we’d purchased while in San Francisco for IGB event.

After our pictures were taken, Rose and Michael wanted to have theirs taken, so I told them to change into something they dance in, while I walked over to Sarah, who had a shit-eating grin on her face.

“What’s going on, Sarah – you got us a place to get married, already?” I asked.

“Maybe! The new multipurpose outdoor stadium, built for the return of the LA Rams in 2020, wants you to consider them. So does the Colosseum in Vincennes, Indiana.”

“Either one could exceed 100,000 paying customers,” she was quick to add.

“For what price?” I asked, sitting down and putting my fiancée on my lap.

“Either one, $1,000,00O, but that includes cameras and forty 100-inch screens all over the place. Vincennes has a Theme Park called CAMELOT nearby and something called Rome on a Hill,” Sarah said. “It’s become a place for families to visit.”

“If it costs us the same, I pick Vincennes. It’s closer to us. Princess K, what do you think?”

Before she could answer, my babe-in-law added, “Charles, we just have enough time to create a ticket that can be included in a poster order. Do you want to do it?”

I looked at my fiancée who said, “You decide loverboy,” with a great big smile on her face. She gave me a kiss that rocked my world.

“Make it happen in Indiana, Ms. Rollins. Find out if Kevin, Jo, and Dan are available. And get us some tickets to create.”

“SAMANTHA!”

“Yes, oh great one, what does thou bid for me to do?” she replied, hearing her before I saw her.

“You sure got her broken in, don’t you Charles?” Annie said.

“Sammi, get that picture to our print house. Make it our 25th poster; leave all of the rest of them alone. The price will be $5 each or all 25 for $100, which will include a ticket to the Wedding. How about a Silver Ticket this time, with the same info on it as before?” I asked the group. “Make sure it is readable, OK?”

“Sure thing, Boss,” she replied giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

They all liked it.

“Sarah. By chance, have we got performers interested like before?”

“Only a few so far, but we could get away with only an hour of entertainment. Let’s wait a week, and then decide. I’ll send the stadium people a commitment. They are holding October 15th and 16th for us. I will wire them a quarter of their asking price.”

Kalista looked at me and said, “Do you still want to do Nationals, since our wedding has been planned?”

“We have sort of promised that we’re going to be there, but if you don’t want to, we could wait until the following year instead. I want what you want Princess, no more – no less.”

“Can I think on it a couple of days, Charles?” K said to me.

“Sure, getting married is a big thing and without Nationals in our path, we could schedule a short Tour of some kind, to drum up Wedding Ticket sales. We could end the Tour in Vincennes, a week before the wedding.”

Sammi walked up and pronounced, “The new website, CharlesandKalista.com is up and running. I mentioned that Wedding Tickets will be available with the order of a ‘25Pak’ of the posters starting on Saturday, April 1st, is that enough time to get and to proof the tickets?”

“Perfect, my dear – Have you sent the newest poster picture to Grand Junction?” I asked.

“Yes, and I also told the T-shirt people to have that picture on a T-shirt ASAP – and have added it to the website. Oh, one more thing ... I created a re-direct so that anyone going to our previous website will find themselves at the new site,” she added.

“You certainly have shown your value to all of us all, Sammi. Add somewhere prominent that we’re looking to have a Tour from May first to October first, that’s five months. Is that OK with you, K?”

“Charles, that sounds like a great idea, just don’t pack performances together as much as ‘The Honey Tour,’ maybe only three or four performances a week, please? What would we call this Tour?”

“Anybody got any ideas on that; Yes, Michael – you have an idea for this?” I said, noticing again that he and his sister were holding hands.

“How about ‘The True Love Tour,’ Dad? Love is an important part of life isn’t it?” I saw a quick glance and smile between him and his sister.

“That’s exactly correct, Michael – Love is important. I need to speak to my oldest children for a moment, could we have the room, please?” I asked.

Everyone left, except my fiancée, my fourteen-year-old twins, and myself.

“Sit down kids, I haven’t had a chance to talk with you since I announced our Wedding Plans. Are you OK with these plans?”

Rose separated her hand from Michael’s and said, “Daddy, you have been telling us most of our lives that who you fall in love with can’t be controlled, and the same must be true when it comes to marriage. Michael and I had been hearing Mom calling Kalista your soul-mate for a long time. Circumstances happened; we both know that Momma approved of you two.”

“Dad,” Michael said. “There’s something that Rosey and I need to tell you, and it might just piss you off – it probably will also upset you ... and Kalista.”

A moment of silence, as K looked over to me.

“Well?” I said.

“Rosey and I ... want to become Professional Dancers, on the National NDCA Tours.”

The lump in my throat ... just went away, I think?

“How soon do you want to start, kids?” Kalista asked.

“Well, could we dance on this ‘True Love Tour?’” my daughter asked.

“Well, kids – sure, but if you dance to romantic music, people might think that you two are young lovers, instead of just brother and sister?”

“That’s the other thing Dad - I have fallen in love with my sister,” he said, grabbing her hand. I saw her squeeze his in return.

“And I love Michael too, Daddy?” Rose said looking like she might just break into tears.

Kalista and I looked at each other and chuckled.

“It’s real love, Dad, we’ve kissed, and it makes us both feel so good when we do.”

“Is kissing all you have done Michael; how long has this been going on?” Kalista asked.

“A little over two years, and ‘Yes,’ kissing is all we have done. We do cuddle and listen to music and watch TV together in my room late. I know this has got to freak you out, but I love her – I know I do.” He was beating his own leg with his hand all through this admission. He looked on the verge of sobbing.

“And I love, Michael, I know it’s love. You have always explained about love and how it came over you back when you first met Mom. Say something, Daddy?” Rose asked.

“Well, you two are really something. Keeping something like this from as many people as you have for so long, is a strong testament to your feelings.”

“Let’s all go to bed and talk some more about this in a couple of days,” I said.

They were both blushing.

“Man, I never thought I’d say something that could be so misunderstood, kids – ‘Go to each of your own rooms and get to sleep!’”

They left, hand in hand, with Rose giggling.

I sat down next to my fiancée.

“Had you suspected something, Charles?” she asked.

“I saw them holding hands and I noticed Michael’s room light on very late. My twin sisters, Sally and Susan did a lot of things together, including holding hands all of the time. What do you think I should do about this – Anything – Nothing?”

“First of all, they’re your children, not mine. We may have other issues with them after we’re married, but I remember reading something that makes me think that they’ll grow out of it. Hand me a lap-top, please?” K asked.

“Here it is Charles, it is called Genetic Sexual Attraction,” she said.

I took it off her lap and read about it for a while. A rather interesting topic, until you start reading the implications of a brother and sister falling in love, the physical implications. Michael said it started when they were only twelve.

“Let’s go to bed K, my brain hurts a little after reading that stuff. I do remember thinking I loved my older sisters, but they pulled pranks on me, being twins. I focused on school, getting better grades than either of them.”

“What about your mother and your mother-in-law. You have had relations with both of them, isn’t that along the same lines?” my fiancée said.

“Well, both of those situations were more ... helping them out of a hurtful personal situation; Sarah finding out that the guy she had five children with wasn’t her husband, than he died rather unexpectedly,” I said, pulling down the sheets.

“Well, your mother was a seduction, the way Claire explained it to me.”

“Oh, that’s how you know – I wondered? Actually, Sarah gave me the idea, and during a leg and foot rub, things got a little bit ... crazy and I made love to my mother. That’s not what I was just reading about. What Annie and I did was Incest. I am not especially sure I did it for any other reason than to see her naked and to make love to her.”

We both crawled into bed. I turned to my ex-stepdaughter and told her, “I love you, and Sarah and Annie, and the kids.”

“And Sammi?” K asked.

“Yes, and Sammi, I must admit. Good night.”

“Goodnight, Daddy,” she said in a little girl’s voice.

“You’re despicable.”

“I know,” she said, kissing me on my nose.


The next morning, I had the epiphany of all epiphanies.

“Kalista honey, wake up. We’re not going to have singers at our wedding, we’re going to have dancers, all of the dancers we can gather, amateur, professional and maybe even some of those folks from TV as well.”

Opening her eyes, still not looking completely awake, she said, “Wonderful – I like that, maybe even bring in some of our best students from our dance studios around the country, as well?”

“The most remarkable girl I know just had the mother of all ideas. That means we need an orchestra; do we know anyone who has an orchestra?” I asked.

“Alan, from Michael Bublés orchestra, is now the Music Director of the Boston Pops Orchestra - SARAH.”

In a matter of seconds, she burst into our bedroom in only a T-shirt and panties.

“Yes Charles, you bellowed?”

“Do you still have any contact with Alan the pianist, from Michael Bublés Orchestra?”

“Alan Silberstein? As a matter of fact, we have been contacted to find out if we needed an Orchestra. He was offering the Boston Pops at a cut rate, Charles,” she replied.

“Fantastic, but we’re paying full rate. Make the deal for the 15th to rehearse and the 16th for the wedding. We’ll supply the music list within the month. Get him one of the new T-shirts if he wants it, OK?”

“Sure thing; need me for anything else, Charles?” she said still looking so fine at 67 years old. Her hairs stayed the same shade of red it had been all these years and her figure could still outshine any woman she stood next to. Rose, my daughter, may still outshine everyone.

“Sorry Sarah, make those deals – see you in the spa in about forty minutes OK?”

“ANTOINETTE!”

She must have been behind the door, at 64; my mother is still a knockout, still flirting with me from time to time. She appeared also in a t-shirt and panties.

“Yes, X-Man?”

“Please contact some of our ‘Dance Studios’ graduates, to find out if they’d like to come to the wedding, and maybe dance as well? Spa in forty minutes.”

“Sure thing, Honey.”

“SAMANTHA!”

It took her a minute to get there, but she had on a man’s boxers and a T-shirt. It looked like one of mine, actually.

“Yes, Charles?”

“Please put on the website that we’re looking for organized groups of dancers to dance for 5 to 8 minutes each, we’ll cap that at 18 groups, then also we’ll have some of our graduates’ dance as well. Spa in forty minutes.”

“Sure, Charles – thanks for including me in your cadre,” she said and left.

“Charles are you hard right now?” my soon-to-be-wife asked.

“Yeah, can you help me with this?”

She went under the covers and started giving me a wonderful blowjob. Michael and Rose walked in just then. K stopped but had me inside her mouth already.

“Yeah kids, what can I do for my beautiful, horny children today?”

Blushing, Michael said, “Well, I wanted ... we wanted to apologize from dumping on you, like we did last night. We’ll keep it on the back burner, until after you two are married.”

“All right, good idea – around the house ... I don’t mind you two holding hands, but please be discrete?”

“Sure thing pops ... bye Kalista?”

From under the covers came, “Bye.”

The kids left giggling and holding hands; Michael shut the door, giving me a wink.

“Bye?” I said raising the covers and seeing her dimpled smile – and her hand on my erection.

“We need to work out and meet them all in the spa.”

I felt her now giving me a hand job, which was really good, with me cumming in her mouth anyway. We quickly changed and worked out and met up with our new SACKS Corporation of characters. We went over in detail each of the things, I’d asked them to do. We finished up and I got their attention.

“Ladies and Ladies, after everything currently planned happens, including the wedding and honeymoon, I want to go back on Tour again. Kalista, what do you think of that idea?” I asked, not having given her any ‘heads up’ on this concept at all.

Immediately she said, “Absotively, Posilutely Charles. I actually have a name for it in mind.”

“What is that, my future wife?”

“The Newman Family Tour, only this time we’ll need at least one of those large Winnebago style vehicles, because I don’t want to leave anybody at home!” Kalista said.

“Charles,” Sammi said, “That would cost a lot to run, it might be cheaper to buy a plane, wouldn’t it?”

“I am on it, Charles,” Sarah said. “Give me a minute, would you want to rent one or buy one? I’ll workup both and get back to you on it later today.”

“Charles,” Annie said, “We could start the tour on February 14th next year. That would give enough time to get cities lined up. We’re planning on Rose and Michael dancing too, correct?”

“Yes. Kalista and I want to keep that tour limited to only four or less performances a week. We almost wore ourselves ragged the last couple of months on The Honey Tour,” I said.

“Charles,” Sammi said, “Is it OK to put this Newman Family Tour up on the Website, to get cities lined up in advance?”

“Great Idea, now my almost wife and I need to rehearse for ... That’s right, we’re not doing Nationals - Sarah, prepare a letter to the NDCA, giving our regrets, cite preparation for our wedding.”

“The Wedding, along with our three-month tour, ending in Indiana is more important than Nationals. We have our IGB medals to keep us warm.”

Kalista and I got out of the spa, waving good-bye to the rest of them.

We headed upstairs, as Kalista stopped and asked, “What is it, Charles?”

“Can we call our mini-tour the ‘Goodbye to Claire Tour,’ adding numbers that Claire and I used to do together?”

“Of course, Charles – she was such an important part of our lives for such a very long time, that’s a wonderful idea to celebrate her as we prepare to be married,” K said, rubbing my back.

****

The Mini-Tour, dubbed the “Goodbye to Claire Tour’ was an unqualified success. We got two medium-sized Tiffin Motorhomes to take on the Tour – with five drivers available - it was the best plan.

Michael and Rose ‘broke up’ while on the Tour; she caught him with a ‘tour whore’, as she called her. Doing what, I don’t know? They ended up on separate motorhomes from that point on. Michael struck up a friendship with Annette, instead. Things could get interesting.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.