CHARLES, CLAIRE & KALISTA - Cover

CHARLES, CLAIRE & KALISTA

 

Chapter 65

She pounced on my slightly diminished erection, enjoying it like a kitty cat that just got a fresh plate of milk. She got me clean and pushed me on my back. She dropped her butt down on my erection, causing her to practically scream bloody murder. I threw her a pillow, as she performed at first a ‘Cowgirl’ then without stopping turned it into a ‘reverse.’

I pulled out and got her on her hands and knees and I plowed right into that beautiful butt of hers, again doing most of the work. Only now I was getting ready to explode again, so I grabbed her by the hair and really went to town, as I got closer to cumming, I had my hands on her throat, she was groaning and talking again.

“Oh, Charles – deeper, and faster – deeper, please deeper, all of it, give me all of it, Ooohhh yeah baby, do it to me.”

I was so close and then, it happened – I came in her ass, oh my god, I came in my mother in law’s ass? I pulled out and we were side by side in the bed.

Gasping for air, Sarah said, “Charles, those were the two best fucks I have had in my life. You are so full of passion and energy,”

“And you have a load of my cum in both your pussy and up your ass. Let’s rest for a bit minutes, then we go again.”

We made love, fucked, use whatever word you want, five more times before I looked up at the clock, and said, “Shower time, dear.”


The three ladies showed back up, finding a note that said that Sarah and I’d gone to the spa, after putting out the maid service sign.

We all joined up and went out for an early supper at the Bistro 333 restaurant, in the hotel. We all were dressed up, and Annie had a toast for her partner:

“To Sarah Mary Elizabeth Rollins, forty-two never looked as good as it does on you, I am so proud of you and all you bring to our group. I love you ... as do all of us, Cheers.”

“Cheers,” we all responded. I picked up my phone and sent the message, “Now!”

Four gentlemen came out singing,

“Happy Birthday to you.

Happy Birthday to you.

Happy Birthday, Sarah Rollins

Happy Birthday to you”

The Golden Staters sang it again; only this time they gave it some good old Barbershop Quartet bounce.

After the restaurant patrons all stood and applauded, I stayed standing and said,

“May we kiss whom we please,

and please whom we kiss.”

That got a round of laughter from all my ladies.

The Golden Staters stayed to sing one more song, called ‘May Each Day Be a Good Day,” as we sat down to listen to their beautiful tight barbershop harmonies.

“May each day in the week be a good day
May the Lord always watch over you
And may all of your hopes turn to wishes
And may all of your wishes come true

May each day in the month be a good day
May you make friends with each one you meet
And may all of your daydreams be mem’ries
And may all of your mem’ries be sweet

Gary, the tenor, sang the next line with the other guys, chording behind him.

The weeks turn to months

and the months into years
There’ll be sadness and joy,

there’ll be laughter and tears

But the one thing

I pray to heaven above
May each of your days

be a day full of love

May each day in the year be a good day
May each dawn find you happy and gay
And may all of your days be as lovely
As the one you shared with us today
As the one that we shared today.”

As it came to an end, they started on their move out of the restaurant, waving goodbye. I saw Sarah crying, so I got up and held her. She got it back together as we ordered and had our supper.


We had an early evening, getting on the road the next morning to finish Wisconsin, in Racine and Kenosha. Chicago, Davenport, Cedar Rapids, Des Moines, Iowa City were all very well received performances, albeit in smallish auditoriums, as I’d expected back when this Honeymoon Tour was first envisaged.

Mom’s Birthday was coming up, and I found out that she’d also been hoping for some ‘special time’ with her youngest son.

With my wife’s help, they all left to go shopping...

I knocked on Annie’s door. She opened it saying, “Yes, can I help you?”

“Miss Moynihan, the hotel called me and told me you had some work for me to accomplish; can I come in, please?”

“Yes, close the door – lock it,” she said, her voice filling with lust almost immediately.

“The problem is in the bedroom, young man – follow me?”

“You certainly are a very beautiful woman Miss Moynihan,” I said.

“Thank you,” she said, taking off the robe she had on, revealing her completely naked body, glistening in the sunlight coming through the bedroom window.

I walked over to her, lightly touching her breast on the side. She emitted a low growl as I leaned over taking her nipple in my mouth.

I felt her hands unbuckling my belt and dropping my pants where I stood. I had moved to her other breast, with both my hand and my mouth.

Her reaction was to go inside my boxers and start to play with my hardening erection. I took my hand and, using my middle finger, entered her moistness. She’d groaned in reaction to my touch. We climbed up on the bed, me dispatching my boxers first.

I took her legs rubbing them leisurely, and spread them apart, opening her lips with my tongue. She responded with the soft purring of a cat, only louder. I took my mouth and started a meal, going from the bottom to her clitoris and back again.

She was breathing deeply, as I looked up at her, seeing her eyes ask me what she wanted next from me.

I slowly got up and moved my waist up and entered her in a single plunge. I went into fuck mode and just started pounding her over and over, hearing her cute squeals every now and again.

I watched her face as I kept pounding, her breasts shaking like she was attached to one of those paint shakers.

My first orgasm was on the verge, and I just kept pounding very hard until I started to cum inside her. I didn’t stop, just kept pounding. She was wanting me to stop, but I couldn’t. I was so craving her to remember this time we’re having.

I finally ran out of gas and pulled out – we both groaned.

“Charles honey, that was the single best orgasm of my adult life. Claire sure has a machine in her bed with her.”

She put her hand on my wet erection, jacking me off a little – then climbed up and dropped her full pussy on my newly invigorated dick. She went to work, lifting and dropping herself until she couldn’t any more.

I took over from underneath and this time, slowing down from before, and proceeded to fill her again.

She got up and went to the bathroom and came back out.

“Get on your back, Mom.”

I gripped and put the tip in place and gave a very easy push.

“Oh, Charles – that feels nice.”

I pushed a little more and the head was in, and she had a great big goofy grin on her face.

I proceeded to push a little more every couple of minutes, waiting for her face to tell me that she’s OK. I was all of the way in as I felt her squeeze her muscles around me.

“Can I fuck your ass, Mom?”

“Yeah, honey – fuck your mama’s ass, please?”

I pulled almost all of the way out, and then back in quickly, causing her to jump a little. I started a nice steady rhythm pushing in and out of my mother’s great ass. I reached over and played with her bosom, causing her to giggle as I kept going.

We were looking at each other during this.

“Back when you first started dancing, Charles – did you ever think we’d be doing anything like this?”

“Mom, I have known you were hot as a fox for a long time, but I have to say, I’d never thought, at seventeen, I’d be married, a professional dancer, with a red hot wife, mother, mother in-law and almost stepdaughter. I love you.”

“And what about making love to your own mother, we have crossed more than a few boundaries and taboos, haven’t we?”

“We love each other, Mom – what else matters?”

“Good, I am glad you said that - now cum in my ass, ‘X.’”

“As you wish,” I said, working up to a faster speed, and – and I came in my mother’s ass. I felt at least four spurts.

Mom came down from her final orgasm as a rubbed her tummy, to relax her.

“Charles, want to help me clean up, in the shower?”

“Absotively, Posilutely Annie,” I said following her in looking at that magnificent butt that I just came inside.

By the time the ladies got back, Mom and I were dressed, and watching TV, cuddling in my room. Claire gave me a kiss on the head, which both K and Sarah did as well.

We all got to bed, and woke up and packed for our next stop, which was Kansas City, Missouri, where we stayed for our first four cities in Missouri; St. Joseph, Kansas City, Independence and Lee’s Summit. After that were Columbia, then Branson, O’Fallon, St. Louis and Springfield. The audiences in Branson were quite appreciative of our talent.

After Missouri, was Arkansas; specifically, the cities of Springdale, Fayetteville, Fort Smith and Little Rock. Next was Tennessee with Memphis, Clarksville, Nashville, Murfreesboro, Knoxville and bringing up the rear was Chattanooga.

At this point, we’d been to 309 cities, and completed 29 states.

****

We had a ‘5-day off’ coming up, in Atlanta, Georgia, to be specific. First we went to Athens, Roswell and Sandy Springs before our 7 days in Atlanta, the final 2 being performances.

We actually ran all of our Georgia stops on the Honey Tour out of Atlanta. We stayed at the Hyatt Regency, a fabulous Hotel. After getting settled, I called a Cask Meeting.

The ladies were assembled around me, all looking very pretty, as I began.

“Ladies, we have seven months left on this Tour, so I thought I’d go over a few things with everyone. Sarah and I have contacted an Architect to make a set of plans or blueprints for our first Charles & Claire Dance Studio.”

There was some applause.

“Along with that is Sarah’s design for our Business Logo, both on paper and the signs on the building.”

I opened the laptop and showed the pictures to everyone and got a lot of ooohs and awws.

“Regarding this business, does anyone have any input about building colors, or business practices, or anything at all? I really want your input?”

Very slowly, Kalista raised her hand.

“Yes, the pretty redhead in the first row, what is your comment?”

She giggled and said, “Charles, back when we visited Tiffany’s and that place in Ireland; I talked to a lot of kids who said they had brothers and sisters who wanted to join. How about giving a discount to members of the same family who join up?”

I looked over to Claire, then Mom and Sarah. None of them had looks on their faces that told me they’d given K this idea. Just the opposite, Claire looked proud, as did the moms.

“That is an excellent idea, Princess; which brings up a point. I have contacted some national dance studios, pretending to have a little girl who wants to learn how to dance, and asked about rates. I got quoted everything from $12 a week for a minimum of eight weeks, up to $50 a week for only four weeks.”

“Sarah, have you determined, based on our discussions, how much a month we need to make to break even?”

“Charles, in Ohio, where we propose to start this business, we’ll need right around $10,300 a month in income; that’ll pay for wages, electricity, taking credit cards, alarm and rent,” Sarah responded.

Expounding on that, I said, “We’ll have beginning classes for 6 thru 12-year-olds, intermediate classes for 9 to 15-year-olds, and Master classes for 12 to 18-year-olds. There will be classes also for adults, both single and married. Assuming we’re open six days a week, we can have 15 clients per hour for every hour we’re open. I want to keep class sizes as small as possible.”

“We hope to break ground on our first Studio the day we return from the Honey Tour.”

They all smothered me with kisses, in response to my announcement.

“That’s it for now, Ladies – Claire, let’s go to the Work Out Center, please?”

We all ended up in the spa, just enjoying the warmth and the camaraderie of each other. Claire and I would occasionally kiss, as we were in each other’s arms.

“Charles?”

“Yes, Sarah?”

“Are you three going to be the only teachers for a while?”

“I was going to ask Brian and Susan, making sure they’re good enough - maybe Josiah and Cassandra as well. But not right away. We probably won’t have full classes right away either. Getting the word out will help.”

“Why don’t you mention it while we’re still out on tour, we could find out how much interest there will be?” Annie said.

“Is it safe to assume that you two ladies will be part of the Dance Studio Staff, for a wage, of course?”

“Oh, Charles – I am worth much more than you can afford to pay me,” Sarah said.

“Good, then you’ll be working for free?” I questioned.

The ladies all laughed as I saw Sarah smile at me, adding a wink.

“What’re the plans for the next couple of days, Charles?” my wife asked.

“How about Six Flags Over Georgia, there are all different kinds of thrill rides for the weak of heart to the most adventurous,” I said.

“Is there a Log Ride, Charles?” Sarah asked salaciously.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.