CHARLES, CLAIRE & KALISTA - Cover

CHARLES, CLAIRE & KALISTA

 

Chapter 55

Breaking the mood, Sarah said, “He’s not the greatest dancer ever, but he’s darn close. Thank you for stopping by,” she added, rubbing my back saying, “She’s not too far from the truth, Charles?”

I leaned into Sarah and cried for a bit.

Fed, showered, and dressed - we showed up early for our second Carnegie Hall Performance, these folks paid $2,500 each to see us, so we really needed to be jazzed and ready.

Walking up to Michael, I saw he’d actually put on the T-shirt we got him.

“Hey Michael?”

“Hey, Charles – I wore this most of the day today, and I was amazed at how many people stopped and complimented me, and they all asked how to get one, so I told them the website, correct?” Michael asked. “Even all the orchestra wants one, especially Alan.”

I laughed a bit - stuffy ole Alan, wanting one of the Tour Tee’s? I quickly asked Sarah if we had any of the extras with us, and she mentioned all we had left was an XXL T-shirt, so I asked for it.

After covertly getting it for me, I walked up to Alan.

“OK, what Charles – you have got that goofy grin on your face, what is it?” he said.

“On behalf of Charles & Claire, the Sparkling Kalista and your and my boss, Michael Bublé –- I bestow upon you the final first run T-shirt; wear it well,” I said.

All the rest of the Orchestra broke into applause at this, as I saw Alan’s eyes mist over. He got up and walked over to me and we hugged for a moment, and he immediately put it on over his shirt and tie.

He sat down and started to play, ‘For He’s a Jolly Good Fellow,’ in a minor key just to show off, and everybody got into singing it, even K, who I’d never heard sing before. She was surprisingly good.

When it was over, everyone applauded Alan, and I applauded everyone.

That moment raised everyone’s spirit, and forty minutes later we started our second to last performance with all these wonderful and talented folks.

That evening’s routines went very well, just barely a bit below the previous nights, but at the end of the evening, when we went to ‘schmooze’ the crowd, we got a wonderful surprise, and got to meet many celebrities who had come to see the performance including, Tom Bergeron, Carrie Ann Inaba and Anna Trebunskaya, all from ‘Dancing with the Stars.’ Anna, a ravishing redhead, told us she started dancing at the age of seven, which made Kalista smile, really big. Mom got a picture of K, Claire and Anna for me.

There is a poster!

Also in the crowd were Adam Shankman, Cat Deeley and brother/sister dancers Benji and Lacey Schwimmer, all from “So, You Think You Can Dance.’ Although not my personal type, Cat Deeley is as stunning in person as she is on TV. She even suggested that when we got old enough, we should try out for the show. We told her our plans and she said, “Plans Change?”

Indeed, they do!

On the way home, we stopped and got something to eat, although it was too late to find an open Five Guys, we settled for a McDonalds drive-thru, taking it with us back to the hotel.

We all went to the Moms suite to eat, and talked about the evening.

“Boy oh boy, tonight was pretty darn good, don’t you think?” Kalista said.

“I still say ... that last night’s performance was a little bit better, K,” I responded.

“Which routine did you like best, Princess?” I asked.

“I really liked you and Claire doing that Quickstep to ‘Sing, Sing, Sing,’ how long is that number, Charles?” she asked.

“Over eight minutes - without the working out I had started on tour, I would have never been able to last that long, Kalista,” I said.

“Are we talking about working out at the gym, Charles?” Sarah said with a smirk.

“Behave,” Annie said to her, putting a French fry in her mouth and going over to Sarah. Sarah put the whole exposed fry in her mouth, generating a quick and very hot kiss between the two of them. Giggles abounded.

We quietly ate for a while, until Annie asked, “Claire dear, what’s your favorite routine from these sets?”

“Oh, that’s easy, the Rhumba between Charles and Kallie to ‘When Your Minds Made Up.’ Something about that 5/4 rhythm that draws you in. Kallie has become such a wonderful dancer, I am so very proud of her,” Claire said.

She got up, walked to her and they hugged each other very tight then went back to eating.

“Mom, which number is your favorite?” I asked to keep the love flowing between us all.

“Charles, absolutely, your best is the Waltz, to Alan alone on the piano while you and Claire dance that wonderful routine to ‘Until It’s Time for You to Go.’ I have loved your Waltz from the beginning. Back at the Summer Memory’s Dance, when I saw you two kids just starting to fall for one another and then the afternoon when I played and you won your first competition,” she said, quietly breaking into tears during this little speech.

We were all done eating. Sarah had wrapped her arms around Mom as they both were crying now. Sarah turned towards me, and said, “For the record, Loverboy, I have always liked that wonderful routine you and Kalista do to ‘The Sweetheart Tree.’

Although in tears themselves, my two dance partners and myself waved goodbye and left them alone ... but not really, they were in each other’s arms.

As we headed to drop off Princess, she said, “Charles, I know this may be an imposition, but can I stay with you guys tonight? I don’t want to be alone ... Daddy.”

Waking up surrounded by these two lovely ladies is a dream come true. Kallie slept in a Tour Tee and a pair of Claire’s sweats. Claire and I both put on minimal clothing for Kallie’s sake. I saw K’s eyes flutter open and she smiled at me. I pulled her up to me and hugged her. After the hug, the moment lingered and we kissed each other, with quite a bit of passion behind it. Kallie leaned in kissing me on my neck and said, “Will you make love to me, Charles?”

“WHAT!”

“Charles. Are you OK?” Claire woke up suddenly, with Kallie asleep on the other side of her.

“Yeah, I had a real strange dream, Claire-Bear?” I responded.

“About me - or Sarah?” she asked.

“No - about Kalista?” I said.

“Really, what happened?” she said sitting up.

“She woke up, we kissed and then she said ... she asked, ‘Will you make love to me, Charles.’ Oh, it all seemed so real, Claire – I was flummoxed, my god. Thank god, it was a dream, and you were in the bed with us. I honestly don’t know if I could withstand her charms for very long, Claire? I am so sorry, I am just a guy with hormones coursing through him, and she has gotten so very beautiful.”

“Charles, I am sorry – you both love each other so very much, but you know that’s wrong, don’t you? You are going to become her stepfather if everything works out. Fathers, stepfathers don’t make love to their own daughters. Tell me you understand that, please?” Claire sounded like she was pleading with me.

“Claire - I will do my very best to refrain from making love to your half-sister, that’s the most I can promise you - Is that enough?”

“Yes, for now it’s enough, want to have some fun in the shower?” Claire said with that kittenish tone she gets sometimes.

“Go ahead you two, just get out of bed, I want to sleep some more?” Kalista said.

“What did you hear us say, Princess?” I asked nervously.

“Everything, now go play in the shower. It’s OK, I love you guys.”

Eleven months since we were last home – we are landing in Columbus, Ohio ... in 20 minutes!

The final Carnegie Hall Performance put the first one to shame. Not entirely sure why, but we all were on such a high energy level, that the evening passed by so very quickly, despite having the extra dance at the end. We had printed the words to ‘Saying Goodbye’ and put them in the programs, so the crowd could sing it along with the Muppets.

They did, and it made the routine that much more special than any other time we danced it. After it was all over, Princess came out, along with the Moms, and we all bowed to Michael and to our Final Something Special Tour audience.

The crowd stood up and applauded for as long as I’d remembered any group ever had. We waved to them and they waved back. We went down to meet and greet them. The celebrities here tonight were the ‘A’ crowd, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hanks and his wife Rita, along with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, and coming back to see us again were Matthew Broderick and his wife, Sarah Jessica Parker. They hugged both Claire and Kalista.

Touching down at Port Columbus International Airport, we all got extended hugs from Michael as we parted for home. He and Sarah exchanged contact information leading up to the Wedding, happening in just over two months.

#RING#

“Hello Ken.”

“Hey, are you guys back in town yet?”

“Yeah, we just landed, going to rent a car,” I said.

“No you won’t, me and my family are coming to get you in your own Suburban. Which airport - Port Columbus?”

“Yep, how long until you are here, my back wants to get in a spa so badly...”

I heard a honk, turned around and there they all were. I looked at Claire who raised up her phone, admitting she texted him.

The kids got out and ran to their grandma, as we all schlepped to the SUV. One of Michaels attendants brought our baggage to the ‘Burb,’ as Ken and Sarah Jane were in the front and we all got in, with Lily, Claire, Kalista and I all together, while Rich and Jeff, sat with the Mom’s, as we headed home.

“Which house do you want to be taken too?” Ken asked.

Hmmmm! Interesting question?

“Ken, you wouldn’t mind the trip to Springfield?” I asked from the very back.

“Nah, not even a little, it might even put the little kids to sleep,” Sarah Jane said, sounding hopeful.

An hour later we pulled up to our homes in Springfield, with Ken’s little ones asleep and K all asleep, as we got ourselves to our place.

K, who was on my lap, I awoke with a soft lip kiss, and we got our group together and opened the door to a wonderful fragrance. We took our stuff to our bedroom, seeing all of our stuff in the closet and suitcases at the foot of the bed.

Ken, you scoundrel, as we went downstairs to get over to the Moms to see what Ken did over there. His vehicle was on the street as he parked the Suburban in the garage, which had the 12-seater in it as well.

I helped bring in the luggage as the same fragrance permeated their place. There were a couple of huge bags full of something on the sofa.

Ken said, “That’s eleven months’ worth of mail, I have had your mail forwarded, and all of your goodies have been brought over from the Columbus house, including all of your clothes. The pantries are full and the refrigerators are stocked.”

I went up to Ken and gave him a great big hug, saying, “Ken McArthur, you have gone above and beyond the call of duty here – what would you like in the form of payment?”

“How about the spa from the Big House?” he said.

I turned to Sarah, who it belonged to as she said to Ken, “It’s yours honey, take it whenever you can; we’re selling that place, unless you and your brood want it?”

There was an electric pause that happened.

“HOLY SHIT!” Thank you, Mom – We’ll leave the spa right where it is and move in just as soon as we can, oh – Sarah Jane, can we please move into the house I grew up in, so our three kids can have all the fun I had?”

I saw something in Sarah Jane’s eyes, “That would be good, Kenny, we’re going to need the extra room.”

“You mean...”

“Yes, you idiot – I am pregnant, again.”

I leaned over to Ken and said, “Just say, Yes Dear.”

Claire started to laugh as she walked into my arms as we saw the Ken McArthur family get very excited over moving and having another baby.

I walked over to Sarah and quietly asked, “What did the Realtor gal say your house was worth?”

“Dolores? She said maybe $375,000 – twice that if and when the market ever comes back,” Sarah responded.

I looked into her eyes and she could clearly understand, got out the Cask Checkbook and signed a check, asking “How Much, Lover?”

“Do you want to see him cry ... or completely breakdown?” I mischievously asked.

“You are cold-blooded, you know?” she said to me with a smirk.

“Write it for $500,000; Sweet-Lips,” I said giving her a wink.

“Kenneth Richard McArthur, front and center,” I said.

He snapped to attention - saluting me, “Sir, yes Sir.”

All the ladies giggled, so did his sons, who were still rubbing their eyes awake.

“You want the Spa?”

“Sir, yes Sir.”

“You want the Home?”

“Sir, yes Sir.”

“You have a job to pay for a home that size?”

“It’ll be a stretch - Sir.”

I handed him the check. “Is that enough for the house and services rendered over the last 24 months?”

“SIR, YES SIR!”

A big ‘Yahoo’ and hugs started anew, Ken gave us the extra keys to our homes. They left back to Columbus, as Claire and I walked back to our new home. At our front door, I received a text from Mom, “It’s eleven pm local, do you two want something to eat?”

“Give us til morning, Mom ... we need to break in this bed,” I texted back.

I got a “LOLWAS” from her. I texted back to her, “What’s that mean?”

“Laughing Out Loud, With A Snort.”

Although Claire and I have our own place now, we go across the street just about nightly for dinner and to talk about the upcoming events in the lives of the five persons in the C-Cask.

We usually end up in the spa, regardless of who’s house we have dinner at, or hold a meeting. We also asked our Moms to give us some driving lessons, so we can get our own licenses, and our own car.

After only back for eight days, many things have happened; Claire and I had both scheduled and passed our Ohio Driver’s License tests, both written and driving, so we’re legal to drive. I thought we’d go back to Martins for a vehicle for us, when we went to replace our Corporate Suburban.

Roscoe, the owner, had a Touchscreen Computer setup in his showroom nowadays, for someone to ‘Design Your Own Vehicle,’ so Claire and I first selected a ‘Suburban 4WD 1500 LS,’ then picked ‘Blue Topaz’ as the exterior color and an ‘Ebony’ interior. We also added the ‘Convenience Package’ along with the ‘All-Star Edition,’ and pimped out the interior with some high-end upholstery and carpet treatments.

After all was said and done, our new Suburban would cost us around $50,000 – However, I told Annie and Sarah I wanted to try and deal this time on my own, even though we could easily pay for this vehicle. I’d been reminded of something my dad said to my mom when we went out shopping for cars a very long time ago, “Never pay full-price for a new car!”

“Roscoe, since we got our first Suburban from you, how many SUV’s have you sold, anyway?” I asked.

“Charles, I am proud to say Martin Chevrolet was the highest selling SUV Chevrolet dealership in the state of Ohio, we sold almost 800 of them in the past two years – and I’ll admit that’s double what we did the previous two years. All because of Charles & Claire.”

“I’ll make you a deal Roscoe, I’ll pay you cash for this new Suburban, if you cut the price in half?”

I saw him thinking about it, but he didn’t seem immediately sold on the idea.

“Charles, I don’t know about that?” he replied.

“Roscoe – How about if we buy two of them, one more, only Red instead of Blue Topaz, for the price of one, this offer is good for five minutes.”

I walked away and went over to where the ladies were standing, facing them. “What’s he doing,” I whispered.

“Looking through his inventory I think, about to make a counter-offer?” Sarah mentioned.

I looked at my phone to see how much time had passed, one-minute left.

I was waiting ... and it didn’t seem he was in a hurry to do anything.

I turned around, “Roscoe, times up - Let’s go, ladies, we’re shopping somewhere else, that Ford Dealership down the street had some new Excursions on its lot, didn’t it?”

“Charles, wait please?” Roscoe was sweating, “A cash deal, no payments?”

“No payments – We write a check right here and now, for the price of the two fully equipped Suburban’s, less 50%, or we take our business to Whitey’s Ford, down the street?” I said.

Unhesitatingly, Roscoe said, “It’s a deal.” I walked back to him and we shook, I asked Sarah for a signed check.

Roscoe went to his computer and worked out a final gross price of $112,658 for the two vehicles. I wrote the check for $85,000 and handed it to him.

The shock was instantaneous, “Charles, this is too much?” he said.

“Roscoe, you are a good man, who deserves a fair price. Call us when you have got the Suburban’s in - you busy this upcoming October 15th, it’s a Monday?”

“What’s going on that day?” he asked.

“Claire and I are getting married; bring some banners, hand out some business cards, and watch us tie the knot?” I said.

To my surprise, I saw him take the check I just gave him and he tore it up into very little pieces.

Walking over to me with his hand extended he said, “Consider both of them a wedding present. You two are perfect for one another, I’ll see you there, can I bring Sammi?”

“Absolutely, we’ll send you some infield tickets in the next week,” I said.

After the paperwork, we left, with the paperwork to show we owned two, brand-new Chevy Suburban’s.

=

Upon checking her email Sarah announced, “R. Kelly is in jail, he won’t be there for the wedding, do we want to replace him? I am sure we could get a replacement.”

“Nah, if we need to fill, Michael and his musicians can play some music. Who’s singing what exactly, Sarah?” I asked.

She replied, “Starting at five pm, or thereabouts is,”

Kelly Clarkson,

‘Because of You’ and ‘Hear Me’

Jack Jones,

‘The Impossible Dream’ and ‘Feeling Good’

Alicia Keys,

‘Fallen’ and ‘No One’

Blake Shelton,

‘She Wouldn’t Be Gone’ and ‘Home’

The Golden Staters,

‘The Sweetheart Tree, and ‘May each Day’

Leanne Rimes,

‘The Rose and ‘I Will Always Love You’

“Oh my god, I love that song, Charles,” Kalista said, breaking into tears. Claire went up to her and said, “We’d better invest in some tear proof make up, shouldn’t we Kallie?”

“Is everyone OK for me to continue?” Sarah questioned.

Kalista nodded as she and Claire sat down next to each other, holding each other by the hand – I had my arms around the both of them.

“Next is the R. Kelly slot – How about we let Michael sing something right here?” Sarah said.

“Let’s put in Michael, doing ‘At This Moment’ and ‘Moondance?’” I suggested.

“OK, after that will be Sarah Bareilles, performing ‘Love Song’ and she’ll play the piano and sing ‘Gravity.’

Next, The Freshman Fifteen, doing ‘Sweet Dreams’ and ‘I’ll Try,’ which ends our first hour of entertainment.’

“Have all of the Newman’s and McArthurs been invited to the wedding?” I interrupted.

“Of course, over six months ago! We have got confirmations from just about all of the Newman’s, McArthurs, Moynihan’s, and Rollins we could find. The Flemings and Williams families are also coming – all told it’s almost a hundred people - Oh - and Jimmy Bradshaw will be there as well,” Sarah said with a very satisfied smile on her face.

After a glance towards Claire for an OK, I went over to Sarah and gave her a nice kiss in appreciation of all of her work on this. As we separated, I got a wonderful smile and a silent ‘thank you’ from her as well.

“Annie helped on this as well, Charles?” she nodded over to Mom, who stood up and was waiting for me.

With a chuckle I stepped over to Mom and she had her arms out – ready to accept my ‘thanks’ and we enveloped each other in a very smooth and soft kiss as well. She tasted so good...

“AHEM!”

“Sorry Claire, my mommy needed a little love, don’t you, Annie?” I said to Claire as I looked into my mother’s eyes and actually saw want. I pulled away as I went back to behind and between my dancing partners.

“Can we continue this in the spa, please?” I asked.

“Your place or mine, Loverboy?” Sarah responded.

“Mother!”

“You ladies change and meet us over at our place in fifteen minutes, OK –- after our spa we can go out to eat somewhere, I feel like showing you ladies off.”

We all settled back into our spa, and Annie took over announcing who was performing what, using her IPad.

“OK guys, starting off the second hour of entertainment is,”

The O’Jays,

Sing a Happy Song’ and ‘Love Train’

Usher,

‘There Goes My Baby’ and ‘U-Turn’

Sheryl Crow,

‘All I Wanna Do’ and TOMORROW NEVER DIES

Faith Hill, singing with her husband Tim McGraw, ‘I Need You’ and by herself, ‘Over the Rainbow’

Filling with emotion, I said, “My God, how’d we get so many big stars to perform for nothing – We’re just a couple of sixteen-year-olds getting married?”

Seeing tears in my eyes, and wiping some from her own face Sarah said, “Charles, don’t you realize this yet – You are a star, no ... you are a Superstar, along with your wife Claire and the Amazing Kalista. Until the ‘Honey Tour’ was realized, I’d been contacted by a number of organizations for the three of you to come and perform on tour with them?”

“Like who?” Kalista queried.

“Mainly other singers, who wanted you to tour with them, like Harry Connick Jr, Rufus Wainwright, Michael Feinstein, Reba McIntire, K D Lang and a few others as well. I could have had you sign with one of them, they all offered tons and tons of money – but I knew you wanted a change of pace, so worry about your wedding, like 90% of guys do, and enjoy this time to yourselves,” Sarah said, her eyes glistening.

“You and Annie are the very best at what you do, Sarah – how do I pay you back for all of this?” I said licking my lips at the thought.

Mom said, “Be careful what you ask for, Honey.”

Everyone broke into laughter at Annie’s remark.

“OK, let’s finish the second hour, then head off somewhere for dinner,” I said.

“And dance, Lover?” Claire said leaning back into me.

“Maybe; Sarah’s right, let’s take it easy for a while, we have years to dance, years to love one another, so let’s just enjoy this time,” I said.

Annie started back up,

“Captain and Tenille,

‘Love Will Keep Us Together’ and ‘Lonely Nights’

Al Green,

‘Call Me’ and ‘Look What You have Done for Me’

Heart,

‘Alone’ and ‘I have Got the Music in Me’”

“And that is the end of the second hour, let’s all meet over at our place in fifteen minutes, is that enough time for you two kids?” Annie said grinning at me a little.

“Give us twenty-five minutes OK, Mom?” I said back.


Claire said to me at dinner, “Charles, I don’t want to dance before the wedding.”

Swallowing a bite of dinner, it took me a moment to react, “You mean the dancing before the entertainment we talked about? That’s OK, Claire-Bear - we don’t have to if you don’t want. I love you, and we’re getting married that night, so it’s fine. We can still dance after the wedding, correct?” I said.

“Sure, what’s planned for that?” she asked touching my hand with hers.

“Oh, that’s Top Secret, ‘Need to Know’ – I don’t even know all of the details. Michael, along with Annie and Sarah are working that all out,” I said.

“It’s called ‘plausible deniability,’ dear?” Sarah said. “If Charles doesn’t know, you can’t wrangle it out of him, can you?”

“You are getting smarter, mother,” Claire said.

“And more beautiful, Sweet-Lips,” I said, feeling an elbow in my shoulder.

“So,” Annie said, “Brian is your best man, and your groomsmen are your brother Steven, and Claire’s brothers Ken and Josiah?”

“Yes, I asked them while we were on tour, and they all consented. Who’re your bridesmaids again, Claire?”

“Well, K is my Maid of Honor; Susan Williams, and my older sister Esther, and Brian’s sister Karen are my bridesmaids. My mother is giving me away, and I am getting married to the hunkiest, sweetest, best tasting man I know,” she said, tapping my nose with her fingertip. “Oh, Brian has asked Susan to marry him, it’s a secret. Keep it to yourselves until they officially announce.”

We all agreed to that!

“We have to go and get me sized for a wedding dress, do you have any suggestions about the dress, Charles?” Claire said, with a bit of larceny in her voice.

“Strapless would be pretty, because of your pretty shoulders and a couple other reasons as well?” I said, with Kalista giggling and Claire slapping at me, but unable to hold back her own laugh as well.

“Something else, Claire – I know wedding dresses have been traditionally white since the 1850s, but I can think of so many other colors you would look prettier in, like a real light blue, or a medium pink – and it needs to be danceable. We’ll have over 100,000 reasons to dance a few dances alone - I actually have a couple in mind,” I said.

She turned my face to hers and after looking closely, said, “OK, I will, Lover.”

We finished dinner and headed home, with me driving and my fiancée snuggled up next to me. We dropped off the ladies, saying goodnight to them and we pulled into our driveway.


In the ‘danger zone’ of Claire’s cycle, I used a condom that night, and it was so wonderful, making love to this redhead that I fell in love with at first sight. Thinking back to that evening often, I find myself just looking at her, whatever she’s doing. She usually senses that I am watching her and turns to give me a smile - a great big one.

We have started to do most things together - cook, wash dishes, do the laundry, and lots of little things around the house. I went online and purchased a Multi-Station Exercise Gym, putting it outside instead of the bedroom. They actually use a gun cartridge system and literally bolted it to the cement slab on the other side of the outdoor patio, only about eight feet from our spa, where we often would strip and spa naked, which felt naughty, but nice.

We’d included a nice cover for the Gym Set. I still worked out, picking her up and doing lifts holding her. I got a complete 20-piece dumbbell set, including a rolling rack that was easy enough to roll inside the house when necessary.

The wedding dress she ordered came in, and I was shooed out of the room as they all got to see it. We stopped and had a late afternoon meal together. Afterwards, we all got in the Moms spa and went over the third hour of entertainment.

“Before Sarah and I go over the final hour of performances, Charles – tell us how many days until ... everything?” Annie said.

“OK, there are 53 days until the wedding, 55 until the Honeymoon. Mom, did you ever make hotel reservations for the three of you?” I interrupted myself.

“Yes, Charles – We’re on the same island as you are, but in a different Hotel?” Sarah answered.

“Ooohh, that’s too bad Mom, but Charles and I can chaperone ourselves, can’t we Lover?” Claire said pushing herself up against me real close, nibbling at my lips.

“I think they’re glad we’re not in the same hotel?” Kalista said with a smile.

“We are K – very glad,” I said.

We all heard Sarah’s laptop ding.

She checked it and announced, “Jennifer Warnes is bowing out, personal family crisis, just a minute, everybody?”

She typed and selected, using the mouse pad infinitely better than I ever could, and with a great big smile on her face said, “Bill Medley will be bringing his daughter, McKenna Medley, who is going to perform with her dad. Kristin Chenoweth goes into rehearsals for a new Broadway show, and won’t be here, so no reunion for her and Idina?”

“Wait a minute, I had an act on standby, in case this happened,” Sarah said, again typing feverishly. After a couple minutes she got a ding. “Mr. BJ Thomas will be here. he’ll replace ‘Moondance’ with ‘Rainbows Keep Falling on My Head?’”

“OK, the third hour is,

Maroon 5,

‘Sweetest Goodbye’ and ‘The Way I Was’

Taylor Swift,

‘The Story of Us’ and ‘A Perfectly Good Heart’

Shirley Bassey,

‘As Time Goes By’ and ‘S’ Wonderful’

Hayley Williams, with someone called Weezer, is singing, ‘Rainbow Connection’ and ‘The Only Exception’

“Oh, Charles – you are going to just love her version of ‘Rainbow Connection’, I just know it?” Kalista said breaking into that dimpled smile that broke my heart so long ago.

“If you say so, Princess,” I said giving her a kiss on the forehead, and hugging both her and Claire.

Lastly,

Bill Medley and his daughter McKenna, singing ‘Unchained Melody’ and ‘I have Had the Time of My Life’

Celine Dion, finishing up the entertainment portion of the evening, singing, ‘The Power of Love,’ ‘Because You Love Me’ and ‘My Heart Will Go On!’

“That’s it, the evening’s entertainment, then there are a couple of pre-wedding songs, and the wedding happens, then you two dance for the masses, potentially, 111,000 people,” Sarah said, with flair.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.