Country Boy, City Girl - Cover

Country Boy, City Girl

Copyright© 2018 by Mushroom

Chapter 44

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 44 - A boy who moves from rural Idaho to the big city of Los Angeles, and gets more than he expected. Can a country boy handle the way that big city girls behave? This is a long story with a lot of build up, but also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   GameLit   School   Sharing   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Geeks  

The next day we mostly just hung around the house. With all of us helping the work around the farm was done by lunch, and we all relaxed in the living room chatting. Aunt Darla looked at us when I was sitting there with each of the girls holding my hand, and Kim told her it was nothing.

“Mom, if Pete’s mom was still with us, would you have thought it unusual if you and her both held Dad’s hand? Or Mr. Culver’s hand? Of course not, so why is this any different? Pete is still my brother and best friend, and nothing will change that. I am just holding it and him as much as I can now, because after tomorrow morning I have no idea when I will see him again.”

Aunt Darla actually looked a little ashamed, and came over and hugged each of us. “You’re right o’haa, if this was two or even ten years ago I would not have thought anything of it. It’s just kind of unusual seeing this, your old lover and you, and he is holding hands with you and his new lover.”

“Aunt Darla, the thing here that is unusual is that Kim and I still love each other, we always will. We did not break up because of a fight, it was because I had to move. And while we both know we will never again have what we once had, we will also never lose that closeness either.”

The girls and I decided to take one more trip into town, and since the Blue Whale was already loaded we took Kim’s car. Kent told us that his business had already picked up a little in the last few days, and looking in his display cases I could see most of the stuff was sold out. I gave him a few suggestions of other things he should get, including the Dungeon board game.

“We play that sometimes, it’s a lot of fun. A one hour game, and even gives new players an idea about some of the game and how it works. We played it with Linda’s sister and a few others, and it helped them grasp some concepts easier.” He said he would get it, and also a few other games I suggested.

We also visited Mr. Flushing, and he wished me luck. Barbara gave us all big hugs, and I promised I would send her some pictures when I graduated boot camp. They also said they had both watched the interview on TV, and thought I handled it wonderfully.

After that we drove around a bit more, then headed on home. One of the surprises was that a courier from the TV station arrived right before we ate, and delivered us a package. Inside was a note from Mr. Sharp saying it was the entire interview segment, as well as some footage that they did not use. We all had dinner together, then sat in the living room and talked as we watched a CHiPs rerun. Finally, Kim’s parents headed off to bed, Aunt Darla telling us she would make us breakfast at 6.

Kim pushed me down on the floor, and each girl curled up against my side. I wrapped an arm around each of them as we shared kisses. “Hmm, I could get used to this. It’s like I have my own little harem” I said, leaning my head back as the girls shared a kiss.

Both girls then slapped my chest, then started to tickle me. Of course, after we calmed down again the two of them started listing names I could add to my harem. Some were interesting, and I laughed when Linda mentioned Gloria, and I then had to explain to Kim who that was. And Kim added a few girls I had gone to school with, and had to explain each of them to Linda.

None of us got carried away though, we just spent an enjoyable hour or so kissing and talking as we held each other. Finally, it was time for bed, and Linda and I both walked Kim to her bedroom door and kissed her goodnight. We then kissed each other as we slipped into bed, and holding her in my arms we fell asleep.

The next morning I loaded up the last of the things, and after breakfast we all exchanged hugs and kisses, and Linda and I headed on home. We talked on the drive, and after having lunch in Winnemucca, Linda took over driving. I pulled out the maps, and we were trying to decide if we wanted to make the return in one or two days. We decided there was no reason to push, and instead of taking US-95, we kept on going until we hit Reno.

It was still early, and after grabbing a coupon out of a travel paper we were checking into Circus Circus. The room was not that bad, and it was right in the downtown area. We could not drink or gamble being under 21, but we spent quite a bit of time watching the acts above the casino floor, then hit the arcades. I won Linda a little stuffed cat at a ball toss, then we went down the main street. It was full of neon, and it seemed like almost every building was a casino. And it was like a constant party was going on, and we just moved along with it. We stopped at one of the casinos for dinner at the buffet, and we stuffed ourselves for only $5 each.

We were walking through the casino on the way out, and Linda pointed out a poster advertising the show they were holding that night. She of course knew of Paul Revere & The Raiders, and their most popular song, “Indian Reservation”. I laughed, and said he always gave an excellent performance. And she was surprised I had seen him perform before.

“What, you did not know? He’s from Idaho, near Boise in fact. He’s a regular in the fair circuit, and I have seen him many times. Let’s go, we can afford it and you will love seeing his keyboard. It’s actually built into the front end of a real Mustang!”

But we were both disappointed when we found the ticket booth, and were told you had to be 21 or over to see the show because they served alcohol. The lady at the booth actually apologized, and said if it was up to her they would allow in minors, but the state gaming commission requires that, not the casino.

But at one of the casinos, there was a band playing in the bar, and they were doing current Top 40 songs. One of the security guys came by and asked why we were hanging out, and I said we were just enjoying the music. He smiled, and said he would be back in ten minutes and we needed to be gone by then.

“I have been watching you two, and you never tried to get a drink or play a slot. But you are not allowed to be here, I

‘m sorry. But I hope you have a great night.” And with a smile he headed off. We enjoyed the remainder of the song, then hand in hand wandered off.

“Pete, now I’m glad we decided to skip Vegas. It seems like there would not have been much we could have done there, other than playing in the arcades. I had no idea we could not even see any of the shows because of our age.”

“Yeah, me neither. Now I’m glad we did not do Vegas either. One of the reasons I wanted to do that is that Doug Henning just started a show there, and I really wanted to see it. But now that I know I could not have seen it, that trip would have been for nothing.”

We walked a bit more, and just after dark we headed back to the hotel. We spent a little time in the arcade, then headed up to the room. After a nice shower together, we went to bed and by 9 we were fucking like crazy. First her on top of me, then me on top of her, changing positions each time she came. Finally, she slipped down to the foot of the bed and took me in her mouth, sucking as her head bobbed up and down. I moaned I was close, and she just moved faster.

I looked down into her face as I whispered “I love you Linda”, and came in her mouth. She moaned as I did, both at what I told her as well as the cum I was pumping into her mouth. Finally, she pulled up, her lips giving a soft slurp as they pulled away from the head of my cock, and I saw her swallow what I had given her. We kissed and cuddled up, and finally drifted off to sleep in each other’s arms.

The next morning we again went downstairs to the buffet for breakfast, then headed on home. We decided to just take the freeway home, so soon we were on the 80 going over the mountains, then back on the 5 heading home. We got home at just after midnight, and Linda crawled into bed with me.

The next morning she called her mom at work and let her know we had gotten back late the night before, and would be home when she got off work. We unloaded my truck and started the wash with the things we had worn the last few days, then made love again. And after she came and as I got close, she whispered that she wanted me to do what she told me to do, and to go faster.

I leaned my body away from hers and looked into Linda’s eyes as I pumped in and out of her cunt, faster and faster. And she could tell by my motions and my face I was getting close. I moaned I was going to cum and she said “Pull it out and cum on my belly Pete! Do it, cum on me!” And that is exactly what I did, yanking myself out and reaching down to pump myself the last few times, feeling and seeing my cum squirt to just below her breasts on the first blast, and finally the last dribbles flowing down onto her pubic hairs.

“Wow, what brought that on Linda?”

She blushed. “Well, in all those movies we saw, the guy always cums like this. And I wanted to see what it was like, but trust me I much prefer it inside of me. This was kinda kinky, but nowhere as satisfying as when you shoot your cum inside my pussy.”

I chuckled, bending down to kiss her as she lowered her hands and started to rub it in like it was a lotion. “Well yeah, they do that so people can see the guy cum. It’s kinda silly I think, to be honest, I would actually like to see a porn sometime where a guy actually cums inside of the girl, and we can see it leak out of her. I know it always turns me on if I see myself leaking out of you after we make love. And I think the crowd that likes these mostly wants the visual, as well as the degradation. I can just slip into my pants and take off. But the girl would need a shower, or it is going to be obvious she had been doing something naughty.”

And I had just finished saying that, when I heard the doorbell. I slipped into my sweats and a shirt as Linda grabbed her clothes and with a kiss scurried off to the bathroom to take a shower. I went downstairs, and was not really surprised when Holly was outside. I opened the door, and she rushed in and gave me a huge hug. She then kissed my cheek, and said “Welcome back Pete, I really missed you guys. How was the trip?”

“Pretty good actually, we got back late last night, and were doing some laundry before I take Linda home. How have you been?”

I grabbed us both a soda and we went into the game room as I told her about the trip. I told her I even had a tape of the interview I did in Idaho, and told her about playing back home. Linda came and gave her a big hug, and we moved into the living room and I put the tape that Doug Sharp had sent over just before I left. With it was a note saying it was all 3 parts of the interviews and game footage, as well as another 4 hours of footage that they were not going to use, but I had permission to use for non-commercial purposes, so long as I stated the station was providing the coverage. Holly thought it was great, and was shocked when in the second part, they showed the group killing Kaos.

“What the fuck Pete! That never happened before!” Holly exclaimed. Then she watched as I explained in the interview why I had allowed it, and if this had been a continuing campaign how I would have handled such an act. Then Mr. Sharp gave a great commentary to close out that segment.

“One thing that Mr. Culver emphasized is that in most games, evil acts are not allowed. And far from being a game that relishes such behavior, there is actually a strong set of rules to deal with people that behave in that way. Not unlike say a bowler that behaves badly when loosing. Groups and leagues have been known to ban bad players, believing that such behavior goes against the ideas of doing good and defeating evil. Tomorrow night, we will have Part three of the series. This is Doug Sharp.” The last segment was mostly interviews of Pastor Frank, Mrs. Dodge, Jackie, and the others who had played the game and what they thought.

We all thought it was great, and as we watched the outtakes we told her about how that game had ended. “Like oh my god, a pastor just up and killed her without waiting for why she did what she did?” Holly was actually shocked and outraged. But seeing as Kaos was mostly her, she took it far more personally than most would do.

“Yeah, and he really felt like shit when they found out she was really innocent. But in a way that is good, because it showed the limits of what a DM could do in the game, and then things I could do to punish such behavior. But you should have seen them, there were like thirty people there watching, and some really got mad when Linda there hit the button and turned on them. But they all did get it in the end, and realized that what I had written was straight out of cinema.”

I told her I would be turning in my film that day, and would call her so she could see our photographs from the trip. We then talked about the trip the next week. “Well, it took some work, but dad finally agreed to let me go. My Grandmother Esther is paying for the flight, but Jack can’t make it. He’s participating in a Pro-Am golf tournament that week, but he wishes he could be there. So it looks like it’s going to be just the three of us.”

“Well, that’s not a problem. I saw a photo of the rooms, there is a bedroom and a sitting room and kitchen. I will just sleep on the couch there, and you two get the bedroom.”

Both girls started to tickle me, Holly saying “Pete, you are NOT sleeping on the couch! You and Linda get the bedroom, I will sleep on the couch. Otherwise, I will just end up in the bed alone anyways, and not be able to leave the bedroom because you two would probably be rutting away all night long!”

We all laughed, and I nodded, saying that as usual, what we did in the room stayed in the room. But that is what we would tell her father. Then she kind of surprised me, saying “Pete, I’m 18 now, my father has no right to criticize me over my love life. Especially here, where it would be you two in a room and I will be alone on the couch. But it’s OK, honest. I think it will be fun, seeing what a convention even bigger than the ones here is like.”

The girls decided they were going shopping, so I loaded all of Linda’s things into Holly’s car, and they headed off. I drove to the one hour photo place to drop off the film, ordering three prints of each shot for next day pick-up. There was not much else to do so I put some more work in trying to finish the last adventure I planned on doing before leaving for boot camp, and at just before 6 dad came home.

I already had dinner made, so we sat around the TV and watched the tape. He marveled that Pastor Frank was playing, and said he had always liked him. And he was also shocked when Linda was killed, but admitted that was always a risk when I set up the game in that way.

He said he was going to see Deana the next night after work, and would see me in a day or so. I went into the game room and fired up the computer. The ideas were flying off my fingers, and in just over two hours I had an article done. I read through it as it came off the printer, and thought that it was one of my better ones.

Unlike most where I talked about game theory or new ways to approach the game, this was about the players themselves, and when they do the unexpected. I talked about how in the original game, I had Kaos flee after turning on the party. This was then changed to her entering the room and standing still, which was how the final module was published. And even in one of the letters how one player told me the girl in his group had soda thrown at her. But in almost two dozen games I had run, this time one of the players outright killed her as soon as he was able to. And even their reaction after that was unique. Instead of arresting the Captain and turning him in, or just going to the King the party had actually went straight up to him and killed him, then turned themselves in for judgment.

I said that DM’s needed to be aware that such things might happen, and not to step in and stop it. To turn it into a learning experience, and maybe even to try to script a game to encourage such behavior. “After all, this is part of the idea of a game. Explore new things and behaviors, and even to use it to teach players a lesson. And always remember that you may have an idea, but that players can do something totally unexpected. On my first play of Part Two of that game, one of the characters actually knocked on the door, resulting in almost the entire dungeon coming out and fighting them in one huge battle right outside the entrance.”

Dad was watching the news, when I came out and handed him the twelve pages I had printed off. He started to read it, then immediately got Deana on the phone. And a few minutes later he told me she was on her way. “Dad, it’s late. Why is she coming here this late on a Thursday night?”

“Son, I told her I just read the most amazing article you had ever written, and it was twelve pages long. I offered to have it faxed over tomorrow, but she insisted on seeing it tonight. She will be here in about an hour, so this is what we are going to do. Go get both of us a beer, and after we finish chatting she and I are going to sleep in my room. And since she is moving in next month, you might as well get used to that.”

“Dad, I have no problems with that. And I think if we could ask mom, she would say the same. She can move in tomorrow, as far as I’m concerned. I like her a lot and think she will be a great step-mom.”

Just under an hour later as Johnny Carson was finishing with his first guest, she knocked on the door. And after exchanging a hug and kiss I handed her what I had written. She read through it quickly, then read it again more slowly. She shook her head, and sighed. “Pete, you know this is not going to be part of your usual articles, right? This is well over twice as long as any you have done yet, and this is a premiere feature for sure. I will fax it to my boss tomorrow, but expect this to be one of the front page articles, maybe in September or October. And yes, this is that good.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.