Life Changes Through Hypnosis - Cover

Life Changes Through Hypnosis

Copyright© 2018 by tjasslover

Chapter 8

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A very happy young couple begin hypnosis sessions which lead to drastic life changing events, including turning Jackie into a whore and Tony into a cock loving fag.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Scatology   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

As Jackie walked into Kevin’s office, she was shocked to see Dr. Packard standing there. “Hello Dr. Packard, what are you doing here?”

“I own the place Jackie and now just sit down and relax and listen to my voice. She sat in a chair and a glassy look took over her face and Packard began to induce her into a deep hypnotic trance. “Jackie, how do you feel?”

“I feel wonderful, Dr. Packard. Do you want me to strip and suck your cock?”

“Yes, Jackie. You are always to be nude when you are with me and take care of my needs.”

Jackie stood, removed her few items of clothing and dropped to her knees where she unbuttoned and unzipped Dr. Packard and engulfed his nice cock with her mouth, sucking like a crazed women trying to get his cum as quickly as possible. Kevin had begun recording as soon as Jackie stood and stripped and was not just inches away from her face as she sucked his cock in and out of her mouth until finally he began to fill her mouth with his warm cum which she first opened her mouth for him to see, then swallowed without being told. She sat back waiting for the next command.

“Look at the camera, say your name and what you are.”

“I am Jackie Roman and I’m a nasty slut.”

“Jackie, what does it mean that you are a nasty slut?”

“That I will do anything that you tell me to.”

“That’s good Jackie, but from now on, you will also do anything that Kevin tells you. Do you understand.”

“Yes, I understand.”

“You, of course will fuck and suck any man that wants your cunt, asshole or mouth. But what else will you always offer to any man that wants you?”

“I will be their toilet and clean their asses good and drink their piss.”

“Do you like the taste of piss, Jackie?”

“Yes Sir, it taste refreshing like cold water.”

“Your tits now are 35B is that right?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Kevin wants them to be 40DD or bigger. Do you understand?”

“Yes Sir.”

“So when he wants you to go just as your period starts, you will go and have them enlarged to any size he wants?”

“Yes Sir.”

“And you will also get your clit and tongue pierced. I see you got your nipples pierced and they look very nice, but I told you to get the big rings where men could pull you around by them.”

“Yes Sir, but the store insisted that the bars go in first and then the rings.”

“You will go tonight and get them changed and have several tattoos. One over your cunt with the words “Nasty Slut”. Would you like that?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Marcos is going to pick out one for your Tramp Stamp. Then he will take you to a house where many of the girls live. You will be living there and help in the chores and providing sex to any of the girls that live there. When you are not working here or with some client, you will be their Bitch and eat their asses and cunts. Is that OK Jackie?”

“Yes Sir.”

“On Monday, you will go with Kevin to meet with our attorney who will file papers for your divorce from your faggot husband Tony. Then while Tony is at work, you will go collect your papers, passport and things. You will not need any clothes as your tops will never fit you again and you will not need any normal clothes, so take them all to Goodwill. Bring only the new clothes you bought last week.”

“Yes Sir.”

“You will give Kevin access to your phone, e-mail and Facebook where we can send all your family and friends pictures and videos of you nude on stage and fucking. Would you like him to send your family pictures of you being fucked by a dog?”

“Yes Sir”

“And before I wake you, I want to reinforce what I said earlier that Kevin now controls you. If he tells you to take drugs and sell drugs for him, you will do so. If he tells you to fuck a group of homeless men in a dumpster, you will do so. If he instructs you to get off your birth control and live with a group of black thugs for a month and get pregnant, you will do so. Is all that clear?”

“Yes Dr. Packard. My body will be his as it is yours.”

“You will always give Kevin all the money you make here or from working as a whore. You will not need any money as everything will be provided for you. Now I am going to wake you up. You will feel very refreshed as if you had had an eight hour sleep. You will put all what I said in your subconscious and it will be there forever but you will have no memory of what we said or did. Is that clear?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.