Piccadilly Pickup - Cover

Piccadilly Pickup

by Dick Ever'ard

Copyright© 2018 by Dick Ever'ard

Coming of Age Story: Young Janet has a date with a grown man in London's racey West-end which could change her life!

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Oral Sex   .

During the bus ride into the city, Janet had slipped into her new stilettos and dabbed some final cosmetic touches, thinly disguising her innocence of being only sixteen.

The autumn twilight had now faded into darkness on the streets of London. “Piccadilly Circus!” hailed the conductor and Janet rose from her seat.

Stepping from the red double-decker she instantly felt conscious of being a young female alone in Piccadilly; easily mistaken for a prostitute.

Her dark hair contrasted against her white face; her slight frame in a brief evening dress. She so hoped he would be on time; it was their first date.

But then he was by her side, “Take my arm and call me Charlie!” he chuckled.

He was 34, smartly-suited like the other office staff now filling the street. She laughed and put her arm through his and they melded into the crowd; in the darkness they were just another couple out on a date.

Charlie felt his balls tighten; Janet meeting him from work had just been an erotic idea to start with, yet here she was, in the flesh!

What a little cracker she’d become.

The game now was to see how far she’d go.

“We’ve time for a drink in The Crown & Anchor before we go in”, he suggested.

“Oh, go into a pub, that’s cool Charlie!

“Come on then, and just act like its normal.” he smiled.

Inside it was cosy and very busy with after-office drinkers.

He seated her at a small table and made his way to the bar: “Two large G & T’s pal!”

The barman served the drinks, giving him a knowing wink with his change.

“Keep the change Chum!” he countered. The barman nodded.

Having returned with the drinks he said, “Just sip it slowly Janet, it may taste a bit sharp to start with.”

“OK, I will,” she said sipping at the drink and taking in in her surroundings and the the thrill of being out on the town with a grown man.

Then her eyes met his.

“You look quite the young lady tonight Janet. I’m hoping we’ll both enjoy ourselves.”

Janet’s small hand came onto his, “I’ve looked forward to us being alone; without you know who around ... I think she’s been so unfair on you Charlie.”

He glanced at his wrist-watch and gave her hand a squeeze, “Hey we should get moving! He said, We’d better drink up!”

Janet slowly drained her glass, her face screwing up against the alcohol on her throat.

The cinema was close by and in the cinema’s foyer he got seats for the upper circle.

Janet had only ever been to her local cinema; never one so posh, with a lavish entrance and a grand staircase to the upper circle. She felt quite excited.

Charlie took her hand and they climbed the curving carpeted staircase up to the darkened circle where the film was already running. The usherette greeted them with her torch shone on the ground. Charlie murmured to the lady as he tipped her and she led them to the rear double seats which were mostly empty.

They settled down to watching the romantic movie.

His heart thumped nervously as his arm went cautiously around the girl.

She did not react one way or the other; it was hard to know how she felt?

Then his hand crept beneath her arm; onto the side of her warm breast, with a suggestive squeeze; but still she stared at the screen!

He felt alarmed. Had she been leading him on these past weeks; with her suggestive flirting?

Then suddenly Janet softly rested alongside him and her head came onto his chest.

Relief flooded through Charlie and he softly fondled her breast; her head nuzzled against him placidly.

Her face then came round to meet his; the smell of gin was on her breath.

His hand moved from her breast down into her hot groin.

She stiffened with pleasure; a small moan escaped her lips, begging to be kissed.

Cupping her chin, his lips met hers; a deep longed-for lusty kiss between a father and his daughter.

The movie swirled obliviously on as their hands now feverishly explored each other.

Charlie dropped his zip over his bursting crutch; releasing the caged shaft.

As Janet’s hand found his throbbing cock she moaned in ecstasy.

He whispered a lurid suggestion in her ear and his daughter’s initial reluctance excited him. He whispered again, offering her a tempting cash inducement.

And so it was that Janet came of age; as a young slut.

Janet’s head lowered out of sight from any would-be onlooker and within a few moments was lost in an oral exploration of her fathers cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.