Bill and Haley and Deena - Cover

Bill and Haley and Deena

Copyright© 2017 by oyster50

Chapter 39

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 39 - The ongoing story of Bill, a mature engineer, Haley, his sixteen year old wife, and Deena, who WAS his daughter in life, love and adventures.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Menstrual Play   Geeks  

Bill’s turn:

I’m lying in bed in circumstances I only dreamed of vaguely in my hormone-pumped adolescence, a naked teen cutie on either side of me. The only reason we weren’t sticky was that we’d licked and sucked each other clean.

“You’re thinking, aren’t you, baby?” the brown-headed one asks me. The silent one nestled again my chest on the other side is blonde, and her hand is idly fondling my depleted dick.

“I am...”

Deena exhaled. “Lemme guess ... You’re in the aftermath of orgasm, we’re all in a cuddle ... You’re having the same thoughts...”

“Yep. Luckiest guy in the world.”

“We like you like that,” Haley said.

Deena punctuated the statement by stretching up to kiss my cheek. “Yeah, Dad.”

Both of them have been to the doctor, and both will start on the pill with the end of their next periods. I’m six weeks from an appointment to be re-plumbed.

It’s Sunday after Carl and Sunny’s wedding. I’m starting to get USED to the strangeness in this company. I mean, a couple of technicians are getting married. Not too strange, that. They’re both adults, like I have room to talk. What’s odd is they’re in the middle of the project in Arkansas, they’re getting married in Alabama, his family is in south Louisiana, and three families here want to be there.

So TWO airplanes, both company assets, are employed, one, Cindy’s Lenya, was in Auburn at the company airfield there. Cindy took it to Arkansas, picked up the couple, then flew down to Louisiana, picked up the family.

The stretch was that the OTHER plane, another Pilatus PC-12, was in Montana, flown by either or both Stoney and his wife Johanna to her mom and dad’s mountain retreat. When they heard about the wedding, they flew back, gave the plane to Nikki, who flew to pick us up. Us – me, Haley and Deena, us – Dave, Carlita and Brindy, us – Dan 3.0, Nina and Sandy.

Nikki made the flight here solo because that plane has executive seating, eight seats, and we had nine passengers. The co-pilot seat was rotated among the passengers, everybody wanting a chance in the cockpit of this thing. Yes, we’ve got the local office’s trainer, a fifty-year-old two-seat Cessna trainer with instruments that were state of the art in 1940 and electronics limited to those functions necessary to get into and out of controlled airspace. This thing ... Well, ‘wow!’ is the operative term.

Wedding? These people treat a wedding as family getting together to celebrate the joining of two souls who belong together. Last one was fourteen-year-old Terri and twenty-three-year old Jerry.

This one? Carl’s late twenties, Sunny’s early twenties, and they’re a handsome couple. The whole wedding thing was unstructured, unrehearsed, just a little bit organized, and a joy for all involved.

People danced, sang, had a good time, and Sunny and Carl ran off to a hotel for a one-night honeymoon, right?

Wrong. I don’t think that honeymoon’s ever over for anyone in this bunch.

Watching Deena and Haley interacting with the community toddlers reminded me of the conversation we had last week. Haley holding Nikki’s little one then switching to Cindy’s half-brother, that tells me something.

I got a chance to actually talk with Dan Granger about the surgery.

“Technicolor testicles, bud. Ice packs, jock strap, being treated extra specially good because I was told to refrain from sex for a couple of weeks. But look at ‘er,” he said, nodding towards Nikki and his son. “Damned sure worth it, Bill. Absolutely worth it.”

So here I am, lying here with MY version of heaven.

Is it theirs?

I feel Haley’s hand reaching for my dick, meeting Deena’s hand already there.

“Are we bothering you, baby?” she asks.

“Only in the very best of ways, sweetness.”

“I got dibs,” Deena said.

Haley scooted down just a bit so her hand could comfortably cup my balls.

With one lying inside each of my arms, all my hands could reach were two firm teen butts.

“Should we try for another one tonight, baby,” Haley asked.

“We’ll work very hard for it,” Deena said.

Yeah, I’m gonna turn it down. “Who do I get to eat first?”

“My turn,” Haley said.

One of those choices where either option is wonderful.

Deena’s turn:

I know Dad worries. He worries that, even after a year of me being one of his mates instead of just a daughter, that I’m somehow being deprived of my childhood, that maybe if I wasn’t so totally HIS that I’d be attracted to boys more age-appropriate. It was a conversation we had.

“I DO worry, Deena...”

“About what, Dad? That I’m fourteen? Haley was fourteen. Did you worry about her?”

“I did.”

“Are you still worried?”

“No, I’m pretty much settled with her.”

“But she was fourteen...”

“She sort of laid claim to me.”

“So did I. And since I knew you from the first time my eyes opened, I have an even better claim.”

“Your claim is based on your being my daughter.”

“My claim, my beloved Bill who has been my dad all my life, is that I have a decade and a half of you being supportive and caring and loving, and I do not regret moving those feelings into the realm of physical love.”

“I never wanted to be the one to hold you back.”

“Hold me back? You and Haley are my stairway to the stars.” I looked at him. I’m winning. “If I stayed with Mom, I probably WOULD be chasing boys my age, except they’re not cool. The REAL cool ones are in HIGH school, and one of those and I wouldn’t be sitting here having conversations about my future.”

“Your mom...” he started.

“I love Mom, but Dad, she hasn’t a clue as to the priorities in my life. Just about every weekend I spend with ‘er, we end up shopping somewhere. Shopping. If it’s in town, we usually end up having lunch with one of her friends. She’s not sure exactly how to use me as a trophy, but she tries. You don’t do that. You get the parenting points...”

“We’re sleeping together.”

I giggled. “Sleeping’s not an issue. It’s the sucking and biting and screwing that goes before the sleeping part. Uh, Dad...”

He gazed at me.

“I don’t wanna quit. You ‘n’ me – mated pair. Me ‘n’ Haley? Mated pair.”

“The three of us ... Not a problem?”

“Not to me. Haley says not a problem to her. You?”

“I’m in heaven. You’re part of that.”

“So are you. There’s attraction. I don’t get that from other guys of any age. I mean, doesn’t mean I don’t like ‘em, but there’s never been one that’s crossed my path that I thought about sharing bodies with.”

He’s still gazing, so it’s time to put the lid on this. Little girl eyes. “Do you still love me?”

“Only forever.”

“Daughter ‘love’ or ‘sit on my lap and make us both happy’ love?”

“Yes,” he said, opening his arms, gesturing.

I love sitting in his lap for bunches of reasons. One, it’s my safe spot, ever since I can remember. Two, it’s a hug, and then some. Three, wiggles from me gain reactions from him and I know that we still have THAT connection, too, because he’s nuzzling my head.

Dad’s clearly got a hair fetish, that’s why neither Haley nor I use sprays and tints and such. I know he’s breathing me. I twist around because kissing is needed.

“You’re a dream, you know...” he sighs.

Kiss, then, “What about my sister Haley?” I know it’s unfair, but...

“She’s a dream, too...”

“You must have awesome dreams.” Giggle.

“When I was your age I did. As I got older, I thought they were impossible.”

“I’m glad, you know.”

“Glad?”

“That it’s the three of us.”

That statement was punctuated by the sound of a car in the driveway.

“I suppose that’s the third side of our triangle,” he said.

“I dunno if it’s a triangle, Dad. It’s more complex than that, like if you put the triangle in a blender.”

The door opened, Haley noted our location. “Scoot over. Make room for me.”

“Bad day, sweetie?” Dad asked.

“Not at all, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want in on whatever’s going on.”

“I’ll move...”

“Good!” she giggled. “I got first claim, anyway.”

I snorted. “Hah! Possession’s nine points of the law...”

“I’ll appeal,” she squealed. “Baby,” she said, nibbling Dad’s ear, “do you REALLY wanna be limited to just this ONE lover?”

Oh, we have fun with this game. “Stating MY case, I promise I will bite you in that SPECIAL place...”

“And while she’s doing that, I’ll be kissing you everywhere else...”

“No, she won’t, Dad. She’ll quit when things get really intense...”

“D’ya mind if we schedule the trial until AFTER dinner?” Dad inserted.

He kissed Haley, cradling the back of her head with a free hand. “After dinner. And showers.”

“But what do we do with this erection, sis?” I asked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.