Bill and Haley and Deena - Cover

Bill and Haley and Deena

Copyright© 2017 by oyster50

Chapter 38

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 38 - The ongoing story of Bill, a mature engineer, Haley, his sixteen year old wife, and Deena, who WAS his daughter in life, love and adventures.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Menstrual Play   Geeks  

Deena’s turn:

This happens pretty often. Haley and I get home after a day on campus. Some days we go to the office, others we come home. Today’s a ‘home’ day.

Haley’s ‘little brother’ was in the yard when we pulled up. Naturally, he saw us, waved.

“Haley, I wanna show you my report card!”

“C’mon,” Haley yelled back.

He visits us two or three times a week. Haley and I treat him like the little brother he is. Happily, he’s well behaved and adjusting to school quite well.

We made a big deal about reading his school report card, then he left.

“It’s not fair, you know,” I started.

“What’s not fair?”

“Dad’s not gonna have kids. A son...”

“He’s got you,” Haley said.

“We know about that. I’m proud of my ‘daughter’ status, but we’re talking about an on-going line of genetic material.”

“He’s fixed. You know that. He and I had a serious talk about it between the time we found out we loved each other and the time we got married.”

“And you told him you were okay with it...”

“I figured that he had you, that was enough...”

“But not even me ... I guess if you don’t want kids...”

“Deena darlin’,” she said, “I was fourteen. I’m seventeen. You were twelve. You’re fifteen. I see things a little differently now. You obviously do...”

“Well, I never said I didn’t want kids ... It’s just, I’d have to get married...”

“Not the obstacle it once was. I mean, I’m...”

“Yeah ... You’re only warped in very pleasant ways,” I said. “But Dad’s fixed...”

“I talked with Nikki. She said she wasn’t particularly pro-kid, and her Dan was fixed. Now she’s got one...”

“THEY have one,” I said. “That makes a lot of difference. He’s into it...”

“They’re a family, in every sense of the word.”

“So are we,” Haley said. “A little different, but a family nonetheless.”

“Seriously now,” I said, “What do you think Dad would say?”

“He’d question us pretty hard. I know he’d bring up the age thing.”

“Yeah, but the Auburn bunch – Dan 2.0. Alan. And the big one – Cindy’s step-dad. He’s got almost twenty years on Dad.”

“He’d worry about us...”

“Physically? Oh, come on ... women are made to have babies, physically, you know. Mentally? I can think different, but US?!?”

Haley sighed. “I could see it. Us.”

“‘Us’, like you’n Dad, or ‘us’, like ME ‘n’ you and Dad...”

“You’d have to work some sort of subterfuge ... How could you explain that?”

Okay – devious mind, right? “Mom, I just got carried away that ONE time ... Dad and Haley will adopt him. Or her. Kinda keeps the DNA in the family name...”

Haley smirked. “She won’t see the irony in that?”

“I don’t think Mom does irony.”

“Oh, come on, Deena. Your Mom’s not stupid.”

“I just don’t think she puts that much thought into life. Kinda like a butterfly.” I think Haley’s kind of optimistic about Mom. I love Mom, but sometimes I see her in a different light than most people. Well, Dad and I do, I think. Haley’s just a bit too optimistic, though.

“If I go first, you’ll make fun of me when I’m all swollen up and pregnant...”

“Even when you’re big as a house and can’t see your own pussy, I will consider it my job to care for it for you...”

“That’s the down-side, you know – physical changes. You know you have the cutest pussy in the house,” Haley said.

“You’re the only one who says that. Dad never said it.”

“Maybe it’s the way I’m wired...”

“Yeah, maybe you got a little KINK in your wiring,” I laughed. “And stop talkin’ about my pussy. Dad’s gonna come in and get raped and wonder what started it...”

“Oh, you KNOW he loves it!”

“So do we,” I smiled. “But seriously, we need to talk to him.”

“He’d be reluctant to bring the subject up on his own. I mean, he and I had serious talks, and...”

“I’ve never talked to him about it. That DNA thing, though...”

“He’s a good dad,” Haley said.

“Did a good job with me,” I said.

“Me too, not as ‘dad’, though. As mature best friend. Uh, dinner? We got salad fixin’s, don’t we?”

“Yeah,” I said. “And I think we have another pan of lasagna.”

“That takes care of dinner, then. Lemme see where he’s at.”

She gave Siri the request, then put the phone on the end table, on speaker.

“Hey, sweetie,” Dad said.

“Hi, baby. Me ‘n’ Deena on the phone, so don’t say something bad about ‘er.”

“Hi, Dad,” I inserted. “We’re just checkin’ on your ETA.”

“‘Bout forty-five minutes. Just got out of Beaumont.”

“Okay. We’re putting lasagna on. This is a ‘home’ night.”

“I like home nights,” he said. “By the time I get there and shower, we’ll be ready to put stuff on the table.”

“And then put stuff into the bed,” I said. “And there’s a movie on at eight.”

“When’s the last time the three of us got into bed and watched a whole movie?” He laughed.

“It’s the idea, baby,” Haley told him. “So you won’t think it’s just about sex.”

“Yeah, Dad,” I giggled. “It’s about culture and entertainment and life.” And I’m squeezing my thighs together thinking about the life that’ll be throbbing inside me later.

“Okay, punkins,” he said. “Lemme drive.”

“We’re waiting, baby,” Haley said. She punched the screen to end the call, then turned to me. “I SAW that, Deena...”

“Saw what?”

“Saw that look on your face. You’re thinkin’ about sex...”

“Life,” I said. “That word triggered me. I was thinking about the way it feels, throbbing inside me.”

Her expression changed. “Oh, yeah ... after I got past the ‘Gee whiz, we’re DOIN’ IT!’ stage, when I started paying attention to ALL the feelings, I felt that. Amazing...”

“Best is when he’s behind me, coming. I feel it best that way.”

“Mmm, yesss,” she hissed.

“That’s why I could never be lezz. I mean, I LOVE doin’ you and you doin’ me, but there’s still that feeling of LIFE in me...”

“Or the life dripping out of you. I love that part. I’d hate to see that pussy wrecked.”

“Wrecked,” I said. “We got time for a quickie.”

I harbored the thought that she might balk, but I saw her hands working the belt on her jeans.

“Antipasti,” she giggled.

Apparently the conversation got us both going, because it was a matter of minutes before she was shuddering, hissing “OhGODDDD!” and my own took no more time than hers.

Yes, we did wash our faces before setting the table.

Are we cheating Dad when we do things like that? I don’t think so. I’ve also quickied him when Haley was delayed, and I know she’s done it, too. I get a kick out of walking in the door and seeing that sublime look of contentment on her face, to which I can feign outrage, which is completely bogus because we know she got the easy quick one – his first for the day – and I get the second one, which takes longer, giving me MORE of that wonderful feeling of fullness inside, in addition to the screaming orgasm they force on me.

When Bill came through the door we smothered him with kisses and hugs.

“Best reasons to come home, you two,” he said. “Miss me?”

“Yeah,” Haley said. “All day.”

“Dinner will be ready when we get you out of the shower,” I said. “C’mon. We’ll help.”

Of course, ‘helping’ has the advantage of everybody getting nice and clean because seldom does anybody shower alone in our little family.

Dinner. Clean the kitchen. And...

“C’mon, y’all,” Dad said. “Bedroom.”

Not a stitch of clothes made it onto the bed with the three of us.

Some nights I just crave him inside me. Don’t get me wrong, either of my partners are ever so capable of sending me among the stars, riding an orgasm from fingers and lips and tongue, but there are also times when I ache for him inside me. I guess today’s yearning was from the conversation that Haley and I had earlier, and I was primed up, so I kinda pushed for the first ride. Haley and I had tongued him and he was close. I started to...

“Baby,” he said, “I’m on a hair trigger. I’d rather have you for a long one...”

“Are you good for three tonight, Daddy?” I questioned.

“Oh yeah...”

“C’mon, Deena,” Haley giggled. “Let’s make a fountain.”

I know that a guy having two eager girls work him over is a porn classic. We don’t do porn. We have imaginations and our reality is better than anybody else’s fantasy. Dad’s kind of propped up on pillows, the better to see, and Haley and I have his legs spread far apart so we can both get in there.

Two balls. Two girls. Coincidence? Nope. Fun. I release mine, look up. His eyes are closed, head thrown back. A stream of clear lubricant was coursing down his dick. Haley’s eyes laughed as I sunk his head into my mouth, sucking.

Poor guy forgets to breathe.

I let go of him, milked another gout of lube from him. “For you, Sis,” I said.

I get very turned on seeing Haley sucking him, ever since the first time she showed me the picture on her phone.

I can’t help it. My hands HAVE to touch her. Her small body is just too damned cute. I squeeze an ass cheek.

“Bite me a little, then come share.” I like the nips and nibbles on my butt. I think Dad likes ‘em...

“Oh, careful, Deena...” he gasps.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.