James and Son - Cover

James and Son

Copyright© 2017 by Harlan Paramore

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - For the first time in his life, James desires a human man and feels the urge to make him into his son. First he must invite this man to join his family of werewolves.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Were animal   Incest   Son   Brother   Father   Cousins   Uncle   Nephew   Grand Parent   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports   Hairy   Prostitution  

It all happened so fast, and motivated mainly by instinctive drives. The older men of my family had told me about it many times, but it always left me confused. They reassured me that it was one of those things that didn’t make a lot of sense until it happened.

I was still in awe though. Four nights ago I’d picked up a stranger at a bar under the overwhelming urge to own him and transform him. I’d fucked him over and over that night, at least half a dozen times. Since then I’d followed the advice I’d heard the older men of my family give me many times: I’d kept him in a dark room, in a nest of blankets, keeping him warm with my body. They’d told me not to do anything with him sexually, but I found instinctively that I only wanted to comfort him. I’d fed him rare meat- lots of it, his appetite was incredible. On time-honoured instructions, I gave him heavy cream mixed with my cum, which he guzzled like a drowning man. My cock was getting sore from jacking off enough to keep him hydrated.

The dark, for some reason, was important. He was very sensitive to daylight during the change, so heavy blankets went up over my bedroom windows as curtains, and he spent most of his time sleeping, buried under a heap of more blankets. I had no idea what he looked like now, though I explored his body with my hands. He made a pleasant sort of purring sounds when I did this. The way he reacted to my presence reassured me that he had imprinted on me and knew that I was his father.

Being wrapped up together in that nest was so satisfying that I joined him in sleeping away most of those days.

On the fifth day, I rolled out of bed, making sure that he was well-tucked in, and went to the kitchen to make a coffee for myself and a nice big thick steak for him.

It was while the steak was sizzling that I heard a sort of thump from the bedroom upstairs. I quickly put the frying pan off the heat, turned off the stove, and rushed upstairs.

Inside, as my night-adapted eyes adjusted to the dark, I could barely make out the pile of blankets beside the bed. He’d rolled off, I assumed.

He wasn’t in the pile though. I could see the shape of him crouching in the corner. He was now wide awake, and frightened. He moved more like a captured animal than a human being. Over the last few days, he had transformed from a man to a beast, and was suddenly overwhelmed by animal instincts.

He would never remember his life before this. As far as he knew this was the beginning. It mirrored exactly what I had gone through sixty-eight years earlier, and I remembered it well and knew what to do.

I got down on my hands and knees and began slowly crawling towards him. He was unsure how to take this. I was careful not to seem threatening, but also not submissive. He had to know who was boss.

At one point he scrambled a bit, further into the corner, and in the process moved the blankets that were blocking the light. A shaft of light came in and illuminated him partly, and I got my first good look at my new son.

He was much smaller than the man I’d taken home from the bar. He’d been a forty-year old muscled bear with a round belly, but now he was lean and lanky like an otter. Out of fear, he’d reverted partially to a wolf-like form. His body was furry, his face partly pointed into a muzzle, his ears into triangles perked and pointed toward me. Under all of that, I could still see that he was incredibly handsome. I felt a flash of pride.

I was next to him now, and intentionally looming over him. I could smell the fear on him as he whimpered and tried to draw away. I knew how to bring him back, though.

In one rough move, I wrapped my left hand around the back of his head and shoved his face into my right armpit. I knew I had to move fast; like any cornered animal he could bite hard. He struggled against me, but after a few inhalations of my scent he began to breathe deep. Then, suddenly, he melted into me. I could feel his body pressed against me, his skin now furry like a man’s instead of a wolf. I held him like that for a while, and it was comforting to both of us. He knew me; he knew the scent that he’d imprinted on over the last few days.

Finally he withdrew his face from under my arm and looked up at me. He looked human now. Like any new member of our family, he looked like a blend of myself and the man he’d been before. He had my long face and nose, but had kept his strong jaw and beautiful brown eyes. He had the skin of the newly-reborn. Like most men of our family, he’d been reborn looking around 18 or 20.

The imprinting went both ways. I felt overwhelming paternal affections for this man. I looked down at him and felt my eyes tearing up.

“Dad?” he said, recognizing me now.

“Yes, son,” I replied, smiling. He smiled back.

I leaned in and kissed him; he responded eagerly. We stayed like that for a while, holding him in my arms while we explored each other’s lips and tongues, a father and son getting properly acquainted for the first time.

He looked around the room. “Where are we?”

“We’re home. You’re safe, this is where you live.”

“I don’t remember anything.”

“That’s okay, that’s normal. You’re brand new, starting fresh.”

“What’s my name?”

I’d given a lot of thought to it over the last few days. Many fathers of our clan gave their sons names that were popular for the time, to fit in. But there were also a few names that were very, very old and cherished in our family. I’d never met my great-great-grandfather, but his name had stuck with me since I was young.

“Your name is Leo.”

I showed him around the house, which was now his house. He stopped in the bathroom, where four days and five nights of drinking only heavy cream and my cum caught up with him. He practically ran to the toilet when he saw it, and started pissing with the door open with no embarrassment or shame. I decided to walk right in and watch; he turned to smile at me. It was an interesting moment between us; tender and kinky at the same time.

His cock looked more like mine now, and I was happy to see that he still had thickly haired thighs and ass.

Even though his transformation was over, he still devoured the steak greedily. His body was obviously still catching up. I showed him how to intentionally revert part of your body back to animal, enough to sharpen his teeth and make eating meat easier. I served him the steak with fork and steak knife, but he still ate it with bare hands and wolf teeth. Watching him eat like that made my cock harden a bit, though I knew I would have to retrain him in some human niceties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.