The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 57: Independence Day and July 5th

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 57: Independence Day and July 5th - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Year 4

Independence Day is one of my favorite holidays because I am one of those right-wing nut jobs that loves his country and loves to celebrate it. My wives are pretty much the same way. Very unlike my second wife who left me because, “I can’t stay with someone who would not vote for that wonderful man, Barack Obama.”

Yeah, that’s right. I came home from a competition and half the furniture and all her clothes were gone. I called her.

“Hi. Is there something you want to tell me?”

“I am out of there. I filed for divorce. No claims on either. No alimony, we each keep our houses, our retirement. We just walk away.”

“Ok. Bye.”

That was that. It was just before Independence Day and I was looking forward to the family gathering. I didn’t agree with their politics, but I loved being a part of her large family. She had four brothers and sisters and they had kids and the family get togethers were big.

Independence Day was also important for me personally because my brother, Liam, was born on July 4th. It always pissed me off that he thought that the fireworks were for him and instead of a cake he got a watermelon with candles. We grew up on a farm and one year, on his birthday, I conned him into peeing on an electric cattle fence. That threw him for a loop. To this day he blames me for the fact that he has six kids with his one wife.

So, July 4th was always a special day for me. Now with my new family I was looking toward the holiday as a very special day. It was the first with my new family. My older daughters were aware of the things in their lives, which they were not before I had my Houston episode. This year Erin, Taylor, Margaret, Penelope, Paula, Amy, Beth, Clara, Lynn, Genevieve, Erin Lynn, Martha, Wanda, Blossom, William, Gwenyth and I were going to have a special day.

We planned a big breakfast at the house, then we were going to pack up the herd and go to the Independence Day parade and then walk around downtown with stops at the City Nut Shop, they make the best peanut butter, and then Rocky Mountain Chocolate, they make chocolate, nuff said!

Then we would come home for naps and then a big family cookout. We had many pounds of chicken legs and sweet potatoes. We bought our favorite coleslaw and potato salad. We were going to BBQ the wings and deep fry the sliced sweet potatoes. We had large quantities of root beer, vanilla ice cream and ice tea. Yes, it was going to be a great day.

It was the first time that all three of my wives were not pregnant and I was looking forward to those naked bodies running around the yard. It was always a good time to watch Erin run around with those massive tits. And with her belly gone, I was going to have a clear look at Lynn’s strawberry patch, back in its unstretched, natural state. Then there was my Blossom, with her long dark hair and her glorious long labia that extended out of her now neatly trimmed black bush, and her tiny little breasts with her hard, almost black, nipples.

I had gone from a beaten, lonely man, in three and a half years to the husband of three and the father of thirteen all under the age of four. It was the birthday of my country and my brother, and I was as happy as I had ever been. Doesn’t that usually mean the shit is going to hit the fan?

On the morning of the 4th we all got up and I had a nice long very cleansing shower with my wives. They kept giggling like there was a plan afoot.

“What are you lovely, sexy, magnificent women giggling about?”

“Nothing.” It was a trio in unison.

“Oh shit, I’m gonna die.”

We dried and walked out of our bedroom to find two of the girls already up and sitting on the lounge chairs on the deck outside the kitchen munching on some of the apple slices we always kept in the refrigerator.

I opened the refrigerator and took out the large pitcher of orange juice that we had made the night before. I began pouring glasses and when my girls came into the kitchen they sat, and I gave them each a glass.

“Good morning, my darlings. Are you ready for the big day?”

“Yes Daddy. Lynn Mom said that it is really loud.”

“It can be, it is also really amazing. I love the fireworks.”

“Is it true that it is Uncle Liam’s birthday?”

“How did you hear that, Taylor Erin?”

“Mother told me.”

“Well if your mother told you, then you do not need to ask if it is the truth.”

The rest of the family filtered into the kitchen and we made breakfast on the fly for everyone. The only issue was feeding the babies. Seven babies and six nipples meant that I got to do one of my favorite things. I got to hold one of my daughters, or my son, and feed them with a bottle. There was a wonderful transformation when we brought the babies home and the four of us sat down and fed them. It was bonding powered by our nuclear love.

With a baby on each nipple, my wives each took a station with Erin making pancakes, Lynn making eggs, and Blossom doing bacon in the microwave. It went like a well-oiled machine and soon everyone was well-fed. We got everyone dressed and took off for the parade and the walk downtown. We timed it so that we got home just as the babies needed to be fed so the mom’s didn’t need to risk upsetting anyone by nursing in public.

We went out to the back yard and played soccer and I started teaching the older girls to throw a baseball. Then we toured the yard and did some weed pulling and watered the flowers. By the time we were done the girls were bushed. That was the plan. If they were going to stay up late watching the fireworks, they were going to need a long afternoon nap.

We took them up to their rooms and after kisses and hugs and tickles the girls curled up and took a very long nap. As soon as I closed Genevieve’s door I was wondering what to do. Maybe I would take a nap too. Then I heard a voice.

“Paul, would you please come down here?”

Blossom was at the bottom of the stairs.

“Sure.”

I answered softly, so as to not wake the girls. I walked down the stairs to find my three naked wives walking out onto the deck. They all looked so good. Their tans were even and there were no lines. The site of three bare butts wiggling out the door got me a bit stiff. And, of course, I followed like one of them had a hold of my cock. When I got outside they had me sit in one of the lounge chairs.

“Paul, we love you and we decided to give you a gift for Independence Day. We know that you love this holiday and we wanted you to know that on the day that we celebrate our countries freedom that you will never, ever be free of us.”

Erin shook her tits at me, followed by Lynn, followed by Blossom.

“They shake now!”

She giggled with glee as Lynn turned on some soft smooth jazz. Blossom walked to the center of the deck with a little bag and began to dance to the music. It was soft and sensual, and she made the most of presenting her most arousing features. Then she reached into the bag and pulled out a small bit of bright yellow something. She turned her back to me and bent over giving me a wonderful view of heaven.

She then lifted a foot slightly and stepped into a small bit of fabric. She stepped with the other foot and I began to get the idea. She was doing an unstrip tease. Her hands slowly pulled the fabric of a bikini bottom up her legs as she tilted her hips from side to side. Her large labia were gliding from side to side as she brought the bottoms up and into place.

She turned to face me and slid both hands under the front and adjusted fabric around her pussy. She then reached back into the bag and pulled out a matching bit of fabric and while I stroked myself, Blossom slowly put the small top on. She fastened the back in front of her and then turned it around and slowly covered her small breasts and very hard nipples.

As a final act she pulled the cups to the sides and, leaning over, pressed her breasts and soaked my erection with her milk.

I came.

I shot sperm four feet in the air. She giggled and kissed my cheek. She swayed her hips as she walked away and then turned to point in the other direction. I turned my head and there was Lynn, holding another small bag.

The music continued its slow sexy groove as my first wife began to sway and shift her weight from side to side. Her bright red pubic hair was on full display and when she set her feet wide apart and squatted down, her bright red strawberry patch spread out wide and her beautiful pink labia opened like a flower.

I got hard again.

Lynn reached into her bag and pulled out a bright green piece of fabric. Like her wife before her, she turned her back to me and bent over to show off the glory of her fabulous bottom. Her bright pink rosebud being displayed with a circle of bright red hair surrounding it as she stepped into one and then the other leg hole.

She puckered her anus and made it wink at me. I had visions of where I wanted to spend the night. The bright green fabric began to stretch as Lynn slid it up her legs and over the best small ass I had ever seen. She pulled the bottoms up all the way and then set the string of the thong into her butt crack. She ran her fingers around the strings getting them set where she wanted them as I stroked myself.

She then began to put on the top, with her back still to me. Her arms went up in the air and the strings of the top slid down her arms. She did something on the front and as the music kept its sexy groove going, Lynn turned around to reveal that the top had openings for her red nipples to poke through. Looking down I was pushed over the edge because her bottoms were crotchless and the bright green perfectly framed the bright red pubic hair.

I came again.

Lynn came to me and ran her finger along my softening shaft collecting some stray semen and putting it in my mouth before kissing me. The taste of her tongue and my own cum started my cock to twitching as Lynn walked over to stand next to Blossom. I was lusting at the sight when both women pointed to the other side of the deck and when I turned my head, there was my large blonde wife.

Erin was no longer the slim woman with huge tits that I had married. She now had the rounded hips of a mother of seven and a little pooch on her tummy. Her blonde bush was still sparse and not very curly. As she walked to the center of the deck she did a little turn to show off my favorite place to cuddle. Her soft and pillowy butt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.