The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 56: The Band Stories 07 – Taking Off

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 56: The Band Stories 07 – Taking Off - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

June – Year 4

Erin quit jumping up and down and hugged me and gave me a nice kiss and then stepped back while I returned to the mic.

“Welcome to The Club Club! The house band is The Savannah, featuring yours truly, Paul O’Dell and we will be having special friends join us from time to time. If you were with us downtown several weeks ago, you know that our friends that night was RUSH. Tomorrow night we will have some friends that will knock you out.”

I turned to my bald-headed wife and gave her a hug and a kiss.

“This beautiful woman is Lynn O’Dell, my wife and the one running the business here and who brings in our friends.”

Everyone clapped and cheered. Lynn nodded to the crowd and then stepped back next to Erin and took her hand.

“And this tiny thing is Blossom O’Dell, my wife and she helps me with the miscellaneous crap that always needs work in a club. And, YES, they are all my wives, so don’t hit on them.”

As I spoke, Ronnie stepped onto the stage behind us and walked to his keyboard array. As soon as I was done introducing my wives, it was the cue for Ronnie to begin playing some random riffs on the keyboard. My wives left the stage and went to the areas they were going to supervise. After some rollicking piano riffs, we broke into BB King’s “Let The Good Times Roll”. And “The Club Club” was officially open.

We rocked the house for an hour and fifteen minutes and then took our first break.

“Hey everybody! We are going to take a little break and refuel for the next set. Food is to the right and make sure to step out onto the piers on the lake. It is a great night. Oh! By the way, if you leave us your email address, we will take 5% off your tab tonight. Then we can let you know everything that is going to be happening at The Club Club AND when we will have special friends, like tomorrow night! We will be right back.”

I went to the Green Room and sat with the guys. My wives joined us and we all kissed and hugged.

“It looks like we have a winner!”

“Paul, it does indeed. You were wonderful, and YOU Ronnie. My God now I see what Carla meant when she said that you have magic fingers!”

“Of course!” Ronnie smiled!

I drank a bottle of water and went to the bathroom. As I pulled out my penis to pee, a hand reached around and took control of it. The pee went straight into the urinal and when I was done the hand shook me and then dabbed me with a piece of toilet paper and then gently placed my penis back in my pants and zipped me up.

“Lover, I have a feeling that you are going to change our lives again.”

I turned and kissed Lynn passionately as I took her ass in my hands and squeezed her for all I was worth before returning to the band.

“Ok, guys and gals, are we ready to tear the second set up?”

I felt like a cheerleader as everyone let out a ‘Yes’ in unison. We walked down the steps to the stage to find a skinny guy with a huge beard standing on stage with a guitar strapped on.

“Billy! What’s up?”

“You guys are having too much fun. Can I jump in?”

“I think we can make room.”

I waved at the sound guy and pointed at Billy and made a thumbs up. He returned the sign with a smile.

“Ok, Billy, you’re hot. What would you like to do?’

“I just want to play. I’ll follow you guys.”

When all were in their places I stepped up to the mic.

“Welcome to the second set! I want to introduce a friend of ours. This is Billy. Let’s see what sort of mayhem he can generate.”

I looked at Wendy and Lamar and they broke into the adapted opening they had devised for our first song, “Lucrecia McEvil” by David Clayton Thomas.

When his solo came up Billy ripped the thing to shreds with a big smile on his face. I came back in for the last verse and the chorus and we dropped a huge chord on the last note and stopped. The crowd went crazy. I think some had figured out who Billy was. As he played cameras began taking pics and people were typing out texts like crazy.

We then slipped into four straight dance numbers and had the dance floor pumping with a great mixture of funk and classic R & B. Then we slowed it down and I told the lovers to get out on the floor as I began the A Capella opening to Joe Cocker’s version of “I Put A Spell On You” and again let Billy have a go at the middle solo. For the first time in my life I stood and watched and listened and heard Billy Gibbons play a heart-wrenching slide guitar solo I came in for the last verse and the free form ending. The place went absolutely nuts. We finished the set with more dance numbers and when I announced the break and the discount again, people really went for the sign ups.

“Billy how you doing?”

“Baby, I am really looking forward to tomorrow. I think the last time I played a slide might have been in the West Texas days. I am going to talk with the guys during your last set tonight and come up with a set list for tomorrow. Thanks for the sit in.”

We shook hands and he greeted and thanked each band member. We went back to the Green Room and talked about the last set. We had planned on making it a set full of sexy lyrics and flat out dirty songs. The dancers were usually out of gas or had more to drink, so we were not real worried about the dancing. We did want songs that could bring the crowd in and make them a part of the show. Before we went back onstage, the wives all gave me a kiss for good luck.

“God, I love you three. After this set, let me know what you think. We are going for dirty and sexy.”

“Are you insinuating that we three might know something about sexy?” Lynn asked.

“And dirty?”

Blossom looked at the others with her hands on her little hips, before starting her giggle.

“Just let me know what you think. Kiss me.”

I kissed each one of them again and said a little prayer of thanks as I did. I walked down the stairs and Carla smacked me on the butt.

“Hey Boss! Ain’t love wonderful!”

“It is indeed.”

We got on stage and got set.

“Well here we go. This is the last set of the night. We have some fun songs and hope that you all get into the spirit of the music, when it is time to sing along y’all better sing!”

Ronnie gave me the note and I started off a slow and nasty version of Led Zeppelin’s “Black Dog”. Then came “Strokin’” by Clarence Carter. That caused a lot of fun as I asked if anyone was going to make love tonight. My wives were all in the sound booth and screamed at me.

The whole set went off great, we had several women flash their tits and one guy whipped out his dick at Wendy. She laughed so hard she missed her horn solo. We finished the set with a sexy sing along.

“Thank you! Remember tomorrow night features us AND some good friends of ours. You will love it! Good night and be safe going home.”

The band high fived on stage and we went to the Green Room and had a quick meeting about the performance. I planned to do a sort of post-mortem after each gig, so we could go over ideas and errors and good things while they were still fresh.

My wives and the other band spouses and personal friends then came in afterwards and congratulations and affection were exchanged. We didn’t have to break down the equipment since we were playing the next night. After a few minutes the guys from ZZ Top came in and gave us their critique.

“You guys fucking rock!” Frank Beard offered.

“Yup.” Dusty Hill agreed.

That was it.


On Saturday we had what would become our traditional BBQ with our guests looking good from a good night’s sleep and a restful morning. The girls were running around in their swim suit bottoms only. Erin had given the girls permission to do that until they grew ‘boobies’. It was a compromise to running around naked in front of our guests.

“So, you are really gonna try to serve BBQ to a mess of good old Texas boys, huh?”

“Billy, Blossom is from Galveston and her folk grew up there. I spent many years in Kansas City. Between the two of us we have a pretty good knowledge of BBQ of one sort or another. Although I did make the mistake of ordering a rack of ribs when I went to my first Texas BBQ joint.”

Billy cracked up at that one.

“The guy taking the order told me he would start me off with 2 or 3 ribs and see how I did. When he showed up with three beef ribs I felt like a real idiot. I was in Texas! They didn’t BBQ pig, they BBQ’d cow!”

Everyone was laughing as we continued to eat.

“Frank, are you sure about Boomer’s drum kit? We can swing by Westside and pick up more gear if you want.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.