The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 53: The Families Stories 17 – A Very Good Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 53: The Families Stories 17 – A Very Good Day - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

June – Year 4

We had been at the hospital for eleven hours since the birth of Martha Lynn and Wanda Lynn and since Erin’s water had broken. Bill and Gwen and Dara and Trent had come to take the herd back to the O’Dell savannah.

“Bingo!”

I jumped up and screamed really loud!

“What The Fuck! Paul you scared the hell out of me.” Erin said as she rubbed her belly.

“I’m sorry Sweetie. Lover? Baby? Come here! I’ve got it.”

I was more excited than I had been all day. I know that sounds really bad, but after so many years of coaching my emotions were pretty leveled out. I never got really angry and I never overly excited. I know! I had just watched my family stand in reverence and amazement as my first wife had her second set of twin girls. I was extremely happy, but I never lost control. My highs were never too high, and my lows were never too low.

“What is going on with you Paul?”

Lynn asked as she sat back on her bed with a small baby latched on to each breast. I paused to admire my daughters and my wife and my wife’s tits and the flash of her strawberry patch as her gown opened.

“Erin, what do I call the girls and y’all when we are all together out in public?”

“The Herd of course.” Erin said.

“Erin, you know how you have always wanted a name for our home? How does this sound as a name for the home of our herd? The Savannah!”

“Like the area in Africa where all of the animals live. That will look so cool in script written across the gate. I like it!”

Erin was smiling and moving her hands around her belly with the movement of the babies.

“I love it! When we go home tonight, I will get on the computer and do some mock-ups with various fonts and bring them back in the morning.”

“Hey, Paul?” Lynn looked up from her babies.

“Yes, Lover?”

“We know that you don’t like The Paul O’Dell Band as a name, what about The Savannah, featuring Paul O’Dell as the name of the band? I mean we have a full horn section and two guitar players and the band looks like a herd up on the stage as well.”

“I like that idea too. Let me think on it. Good thing we haven’t done a lot of publicity yet.” Lynn was starting to sound excited.

‘Our’ parents, Bill and Gwen, and Dara and Trent took the herd home. On the way out, they all stopped to give kisses and caresses to the babies and their mother and their mom. I was again impressed with my daughters, but then again, they were surrounded by love and tenderness.

Dr. Grand kept a close watch on Erin, and she and I did a good amount of walking around the ward. The nurses were all very friendly and excited that more O’Dell’s were coming.

“Mrs. O’Dell what number of babies will this be?” One of them asked.

“Do you mean for me or for our family?”

“Both, if you don’t mind.”

“Well it will be seven for me and a total of thirteen for the family. All under the age of four! And I know Lynn wants another one and I think that I can have at least three more pregnancies before I have to stop.”

“Wow! So that could be three or six or nine more just for you! Mr. O’Dell you must be very proud.”

I smiled and just stood there playing the part of the strong, silent, studly type.

“Well Erin, do you think that you will have more twins or more triplets? Or maybe are going to go out with a big bang and have quadruplets!” Georgia asked excitedly.

“Oh shit, I’m gonna die!”


It was now late afternoon and I was wondering if this was going to happen today. Lynn was up and walking with us for short periods. She proudly walked the halls and nursed the new babies. I made it a point to touch the babies whenever I could. I also took the time to touch Lynn’s breasts and kiss her lips.

“Lover, Erin is having a hard time. I think that she really wanted us to have our babies on the same day.”

“Really? Let me talk to her. I love you forever.”

“I love you forever. And I know that you love me and all of us. Go take care of your wife.”

“You mean ‘our’ wife.”

“No, right now she needs her husband. When she had the last babies, she was distraught that her husband wasn’t there. When Penelope was born she screamed that she loved you. Go to her and stay with her. The babies and I are here and heathy.”

Lynn offered me her lips with just the tip of her tongue placed between them. Our tongues touched before our lips. I went out to the hall and caught up with Erin as she had taken another of her walks while I was having my talk with Lynn.

“Hi, Sweetie! You shouldn’t walk by yourself.”

“You and Lynn were having a moment and I didn’t want to interfere.”

“You are never an interference of our love, Sweetie. You ARE our love. Lynn reminded me that I was not there for Penelope and Paula, so I want to spend every moment with you while we have our three babies.”

“We. That sounds so good. I was so scared last time, Paul. I mean I love Lynn, but you were gone, and I wasn’t sure about anything.”

I put my arm around her shoulders and hugged her and helped her as we waddled around the hallway.

“Hey! Are you making fun of me?” She noticed the change in my gait.

“No Sweetie, I am commiserating with you.” I smiled at her.

“I’ll commiserate you.”

She has some of the sharpest elbows I know of and she is not afraid to use them.

“Ouch!”

“Oh, poor baby. Do you want to exchange your discomfort for what I am about to feel?”

“Nope! I was proud to put them in there and I love seeing you pregnant. I love rubbing your belly with lotion and watching how your pregnant body moves when you walk in the yard. I love watching the babies move around your belly and I really love it when I feel them kick me in the back at night. As far as I am concerned you can keep the babies in there.”

“I really appreciate that you like my body. And Paul? I really appreciate that you didn’t mention my tits. But I think these kids will want out shortly.”

“Erin O’Dell, if you will recall I never went gaga over your boobs before we were married. Even now, if I was given a choice, I would rather cuddle with your butt. I mean I really enjoy when we cuddle, and you let me nurse, but I really love YOU. The physical package you come in is great, but I love you.”

We stopped walking and she hugged me and kissed me, passionately, to the point that Georgia walked up laughing.

“Hey, you two, you can’t make more until you get those three out, so cool it! Some of us get horny watching you.”

“Us? As in you and who else?” Erin chuckled, and Georgia blushed.

“Erin, Lynn told me that you might be really disappointed if the babies don’t have the same birthday.”

“Disappointed is a good word. It would have been really cool.”

“Do I need to remind you that I put the babies in her that first night I was back and in you the next morning?”

“So, you are saying that I am going to have the babies in the morning?”

“Well, it would seem to make sense, if anything in this family makes sense!”

We walked the halls a bit longer, went back to the room and Dr. Grand took a look at her.

“Erin, you are slightly dilated and from your history, you could go from barely ready, to shooting babies across the room in a few minutes. I don’t feel comfortable sending you home. Is it ok to keep you here over night? In the morning if you are not farther along, we will talk about inducing labor.”

“Damn!”

“What?”

Dr. Grand looked at me.

“I think she was really hoping for Lynn and her to have babies on the same day.” I explained.

“I’m sorry. I just wouldn’t be ok with inducing labor at this point. So just hang in there. The contractions should not be too bad and should be far apart, so you should not be too uncomfortable. Keep walking if you feel restless and I will be back in about an hour.”

“Paul, bring me a jump rope!”

“Erin, you couldn’t jump rope when you were NOT pregnant. Try it now and you will break something.”

Lynn was half funny and half serious.

“Sweetie, just relax and let the babies come when they come. Besides, having birthdays for five in two days makes the party longer. I am just happy to be here, with you, this time.”

I gave her wonderful, pillowy butt a squeeze. Erin looked in my eyes and for the very first time in our years together, I saw all out, unconditional love and I had to say something. I had to clear some things off my soul.

“Sweetie, please don’t be upset, but I have been feeling that I was going to lose you to Blossom. I was feeling that you two would go off on your own and be your own family.”

“What? How could you think that?”

“Well you and Blossom have been spending a lot of time together. You have been cuddling together in bed and in the family room. You have been holding hands when we walk with the kids. It just seemed that you two had fallen in love and were growing away from me and Lynn.”

“Paul, I was an ass earlier in our relationship, but I have fallen in love with Blossom. I was already in love with you and before you, with Lynn. It just seemed like I had something to prove to Blossom after the way I treated her at first.”

“I know that now. I just saw it in your eyes. In just this instant I knew that you are not a hanger on, you are not just the mother of my children, you are my wife. It hit me like a bomb.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.