The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 47: The Wives Stories 06 – The Blossom Blooms and Fades

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 47: The Wives Stories 06 – The Blossom Blooms and Fades - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

May – Year 4 What a great sunny day. I woke with the sunshine in my eyes and greeted the three naked pregnant women surrounding me.

“Good morning Sweetie,” Erin beamed, as usual, rubbing her large 3-baby belly!

“Good morning Lover.” Lynn was rubbing her belly.

“Good morning Baby.” Blossom had the biggest of the three and I watched as two little bumps moved around under her hands.

“I have a feeling that today is the day.”

“That is only because you have today on the birth pool.”

Erin hip checked her small wife and tickled her ribs. As Blossom jumped I saw her tiny breasts jiggle. The change in her body had been wonderful to watch. A few months ago we were on an airplane fucking in the restroom and I was noting that I was sucking on breast less nipples. Now she had small round mounds of flesh. I could fit one entirely in my mouth and the nipples were a bit bigger, if that was even possible. I looked at the three pairs of breasts presented to me.

“Hey fella, our eyes are up here!”

“Yeah, but your tits are down there and your pussies are...”

I stopped my answer to look.

“ ... your pussies are gone!”

“Hey!”

“Well they have disappeared for a good reason. I mean those wonderful bellies are so beautiful. How did I get so lucky?”

“You, how did I get so lucky?” Blossom was glowing. “A couple of years ago, I was just a woman, alone and directionless. Now I am a wife, to three and a mom to six, and soon to be a mother to two and mom to five more.”

“At least five more,” Erin confirmed!

“You know that every time you say that I get scared to death,” Lynn said.

“Why, I am only talking about me; If you don’t want more babies, just stop fucking my husband!”

“Oh! That is how it is huh.”

Lynn put her hands on her pregnant hips.

“Girls, play nice or Blossom will be the only one having babies at all, any more, ever!”

The three women looked at each other a few times before breaking out laughing.

“Yeah, like you could keep your hands off of us if you really wanted to.”

Erin giggled after she said it.

“Wait a minute; I don’t mind if I have to take up the slack you two leave in bed.”

Blossom looked very serious as we all laughed. I got up and went to the bathroom to shower. My three wives got in the shower with me. The idea of expanding the shower in this new home to be the size of a small room was the best idea we had. If we needed to, we could each shower under a separate spray, yet it was possible for all of us to shower under a single rain shower coming from the ceiling.

We showered and when I tried to walk out of the shower, I was stopped.

“But I have to pee.” I said.

“So, pee.”

Lynn grabbed my penis and held it out. I knew where it was going, and I could not avoid it. I really had to pee, so I let loose my stream and Lynn sprayed urine all over her belly and then Erin’s belly and finally Blossom’s belly. When the stream stopped, Lynn shook me and then soaped me up and then rinsed me before kneeling to suck me into her mouth.

When I was erect, Lynn released me and the three of them took turns rinsing themselves, before Blossom took my semi-erect penis and led me out of the bathroom and down the stairs to the kitchen.

“Mommy Blossom, why do you do that?”

“What?”

“Hold Daddy there.”

Blossom blushed a bit and Erin stepped in.

“Taylor, she does it and we all do it because he is our husband and we like to play with it.”

“Can I play with it?”

“No baby. I’m sorry, but only the mommies get to play with daddy’s penis.”

“Ok.”

A simple explanation and a simple response, I had to remember to make sure that Erin explained the facts of life to all of the girls. She had a knack of handling sexuality questions better than I ever had. She seemed to know when a simple answer would suffice and when a longer more detailed answer was needed.

After breakfast, the entire family went out to the back yard to tend the garden and do yard work. After a few minutes I stopped, stood and looked around. I was standing in my yard naked. My three pregnant wives were naked. My four oldest daughters were naked. My two youngest were naked and wiggling around in the playpen. I couldn’t remember that last time the family wore clothes around the house, except in the act of leaving or returning or if we had guests, which was not often.

I returned to my yard work and was down on my hands and knees pulling some weeds when I felt something on my penis.

“Taylor Erin!”

Erin shouted out. Whatever had been touching my penis was gone, Oh-oh.

“Taylor, what did you do,” I asked my daughter?

“I wanted to play with it like the mommies do.”

“Taylor Erin, I told you that only mommies get to do that. I told you that this morning at breakfast. Young lady this is not good.”

“I’m sorry mother.”

Taylor hung her head and sobbed a bit. I took my first daughter in my arms and wiped her tears.

“Baby, it is ok. You made a mistake. If you don’t do it again, then there is no problem, ok?”

“Ok, I just wanted to touch it.”

“Taylor Erin, I love your moms and they love me. Someday you will have a guy that you love so much you can’t keep away from him and you will be able to touch his all you want, but not until then and not ever with mine.”

I lifted her chin and looked into her eyes.

“I love you forever.”

“I love you forever, Daddy.”

She hugged me, and I let her go back to her sisters.

“That was interesting,” Blossom said.

“Yeah, won’t be the last time. We need to make sure that we separate the idea of naked and sex. And we need to talk to them about nudity inside the family as opposed to the real world. I can see Taylor running around for recess at school after going to the bathroom and stripping!”

“She is your daughter!”

Erin poked me with her finger.

“And yours, my love. Wait until the boys begin to notice the tits her mother’s genes give her.”

“Yeah, that will be quite a day!”

Erin laughed and went back to the yardwork. We worked until lunch and then went inside to eat. We had my favorite, peanut butter and banana sandwiches and chocolate milk. Our chocolate milk was made from a mix of mother’s milk and low-fat cow milk and chocolate sauce and it was good.

After lunch we all sat down to take a break and I read a story to the girls, during which all six fell asleep. Blossom nodded off as well and Lynn and Erin came and sat with me after cleaning up the kitchen.

“Hi Lover,” Lynn whispered before she kissed me.

“Hi Sweetie,” The same from Erin.

“I was thinking this morning, while we were outside, that my life is just perfect. How about you two,” I whispered?

“I can’t imagine how it could be better; between you, Erin and Blossom and all of the babies and the coming babies and Dara and her coming wedding. Bosco being back and he and Teri getting married soon, the bar is going strong. The Foundation is great. The band and venue and concert are coming off fine. I can’t think of a thing that could be better.” Lynn said.

“I have to agree, with my sweet darling wife.” Erin smiled and kissed her wife. “Actually, I am a little worried. With things so good, the only way to go is down.”

“I know how you feel. But you can’t worry about it or you go nuts. All we can do is live a good life and prepare to react when things don’t go well. We can’t stop things we can’t control, but we can prepare to react. Oh look!” I said, pointing at Blossom.

One of her babies was moving and the lump on her belly was moving all over the place.

“The natives are restless! She might be right about today being the day. Someone is getting antsy.” I laughed.

“Paul are you still sure that you don’t want to know the sex of the babies?”

Lynn looked at me with her eyebrows raised.

“Yup, I loved the surprise with all of them, so far and I feel the same way about the next two. No, I love it when you pop the baby out and the doctor says it is a boy or a girl. The thrill adds to the whole experience for me.”

“Ok. The nursey is ready. Penelope and Paula are moved to their room. Taylor and Margaret and Genevieve and Erin Lynn are doing well in their rooms. The girls saw bunk beds at the store and were asking about them.”

“Really, Cool! I always wanted to have bunkbeds when I was a kid. The only thing is that we might have to offer the kids to switch tops and bottoms to keep it fair.” I chuckled.

“We can do that if they feel the need. Maybe we do it every six months. It would sure make the floor space bigger.”

We sat together watching the babies do laps around Blossom’s belly. They were getting ready for something. I fell asleep.


“Mom” “Yes.” “We are ready.” “Good! I am ready to meet you.” “We are the last.” “The last what?” “Babies you and Daddy will have.” “What?” “We are coming now.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.