The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 43: Bonus Chapter - The Holiday Stories 05 - Easter Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43: Bonus Chapter - The Holiday Stories 05 - Easter Day - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Year 4

Easter Day began with the kids getting dressed so we could all go to church. We were not a regular church going family, but we did observe the Christian high holidays. Easter is the highest. So, we dressed, not all fancy. This holiday is not about us getting all dressed up and showing off. It is about the idea that in the eyes of Christians, God sent his son to be the sacrificial lamb for all men. No more sacrificing animals before priests. No more having to go through a priest to approach God. Now God had made a direct line from man to the deity. Why did we need religion anymore? Don’t ask me. Ask those at Big Religion, Inc.

The people in church looked on us like we were a circus. A man, three women all pregnant and six children. In the great tradition of many so called Christian churches, people gossiped about us sinners. Some folks were real Christians and they welcomed us and spoke with us and wanted to know us. That is why this is one of the few churches that I will set foot in.

When we got done with the service, we packed the family into our new big 16-passenger van and went home. Once we were parked in the garage and the door was down, the kids exploded from the van and ran up to their rooms and got undressed and ran down to the kitchen for our family lunch. We had a hearty chili with fresh bread. We all sat at the table naked.

The kids liked the chili and enjoyed the spiciness of it. We enjoyed hot, spicy food. We were not so dumb as to make food so very hot that it will cause damage. We made it spicy enough to make the food exciting to eat. We always enjoyed our meals together as a family. Now we sat and fed Taylor and Margaret and Genevieve and Erin Lynn. Erin would nurse Paula and Penelope most of the time, since they were her babies. Lynn would also nurse them, just to make sure that her milk would continue to flow.

We taught the kids to always put down a towel whenever they sat on something and at some point in the future, we were going to find a nudist camp that we could spend time at during the summers. For right now, our home was our nudist camp. The only thing that really was strange was that I was the only male in the house except when grandpa came over. My eldest daughter had often reminded me that I didn’t have a ‘gina.

When the girls started asking what it was between my legs we used the word penis and balls. Time would come down the road for the other words, but for now penis and balls filled the bill. After Valentine’s Day, when I had received the permission slip from the girls to be naked, the girls were curious about my plumbing. Lynn took the time to sit them down and explain that daddy’s penis is where the pee came out and that impressed the girls. They thought it would be cool to be able to aim their pee.

They decided to wait a while before they explained about how that is also where half the babies came from and how it mixed with the other half. We finished lunch and while I was goofing with my daughters, the moms had, at various times left and went to the yard to hide Easter Eggs and treats.

Lynn and Erin had never done this when I was gone and so today was going to be the first Easter Sunday at the O’Dell house. When lunch was over, we cleaned up and the girls were getting ready to play games of be read to. Instead I called for a family meeting. Everyone gathered in the family room and I pulled out a book I had found about the Easter Bunny.

“Girls would you please sit with your own mothers. Blossom, since you don’t have any babies yet, would you please sit with me?” Blossom came over and sat right on my lap. She wiggled herself to get situated and made my penis take attention.

“Erin, Taylor, and Margaret. Paula and Penelope too, of course. Lynn, Genevieve and Erin Lynn. And my darling Blossom, today is a special day. Girls you know what the holiday is really about from our visit to church this morning and from the lessons the moms have been giving you. There is also another thing that happens on Easter that does not have anything to do with Jesus.”

I began to read them the story of the Easter Bunny and how he would go around and hide special Easter eggs and toys and treats for girls and boys. I read the story and played up the action and the girls were really getting into it.

“Now. I know that the Easter Bunny has not been to this house before. And since this is the first Easter that I have been home since I came back from Houston with Blossom Mom. I am sure that while we were at church, the Easter Bunny must have visited us. He hides things really well, so I want you four girls to look around the house and see if you can find any treats of Easter Eggs, ok?”

They were all wired up now.

“Yes, Daddy!”

“Ok, start looking!”

They scattered. The sight of four little naked butts scurrying around the house was precious. They were all over the place. Just when they thought they had looked everywhere one of them would think of a new place. The office, or the garage, or the guest rooms. They covered ever square foot of the house and came back looking so sad.

“Daddy. I don’t think that he was here.” The moms were just absorbed with the scene. They hugged their girls and consoled them and patted their little behinds.

“Wait. Lynn? Erin? Blossom? Did you leave the house key out so the Easter Bunny could get in?”

“I didn’t. I thought Erin would.” Lynn said.

“I didn’t I thought that Blossom would.” Erin replied.

“I didn’t. I thought that Lynn would!” Blossom shifted the blame and grinned.

“I didn’t because I didn’t even think about it, this morning. No wonder the Easter Bunny didn’t leave anything. Moms, we messed up!”

“Daddy, would he have left things outside?” Taylor was always the thinker.

“I don’t know. The Easter Bunny is really nice and he would never just skip a house because he couldn’t get in. Moms, do you think he left anything outside?”

“Paul, I don’t know.” Lynn said. She looked at the four girls and picked the one that looked the most sad about the situation.

“Genevieve? Would you please go out on the deck and see if you can find anything out there?”

“Yes, mother.” Genevieve moped over to the back door and opened it. She walked about two steps onto the deck and screamed.

“Easter Eggs! All over the yard! Look!”

The girls all jumped up and ran to the back door and there, in the bright April sun was a yard crawling with Easter Eggs of all sorts of colors.

“Well, what are you waiting for? Wait! Moms do we have anything the girls can put the eggs in?”

Erin opened a cabinet door in the kitchen pantry and retrieved four big Easter baskets.

“I have just the thing! Here girls.”

She handed them out and then waved for the girls to attack the back yard. They were off like a shot! Two little naked blondes and two little naked gingers took off and after about a half an hour they had collected everything that even looked like an Easter Egg. Erin Lynn even found a good sized rock!

After a few minutes of looking with no results, Lynn called the girls back into the house.

“Girls! Come on back in. I think you found all of them. Let’s see what they look like.”

The girls ran back with their baskets full and we led them to the family room and we all gathered around the fireplace. Their pregnant moms sat on the couch and I got down on the floor with them.

Taylor was the first to notice the differences in the eggs.

“Daddy! Some of mine are not real eggs.”

“Really? Show me, please.”

Taylor took out one of the plastic eggs and handed it to me.

“Wow, that is really strange. It is plastic. Let me see, there seems to be a line here, I wonder if it opens.” I gave the egg a little squeeze and the plastic egg came apart along its seam, spilling chocolate eggs onto the floor.

“Daddy! Candy!”

That was all it took and soon the girls had all of the plastic eggs separated from the real ones and had figured out how to open them and get to the goodies. There were small chocolate bunnies and eggs and malted milk balls and other little treasures. The room exploded with giggles and smiles and general joy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.