The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 36: The Families Story 12 - New Everything

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36: The Families Story 12 - New Everything - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

January – Year 4

We all seemed to wake up at the same time. We were a tangled mess. My face was buried in Lynn’s wonderful strawberry patch of bright red pubic hair. Blossom was cuddled up to Erin’s fabulous soft pillowy ass and Erin’s mouth was hugging my penis.

The first move I made was to French kiss my wife’s furry pussy and suck on her red lips. Erin took me into her mouth and cuddled my balls. She loved to take my soft penis in her mouth to the root and then let it grow down her throat. Blossom, slipped her entire hand into Erin’s blonde and bright pink pussy, up to the middle of her wrist. Lynn reach over to pet Blossom’s dark haired, tightly curled, cooch and to pull and pinch and tug on her large dark brown labia.

In a wonderful chain of events, after almost fifteen minutes, everyone came at almost the same time and laid there exhausted. Laid there, that is, until Blossom called out the magic words.

“I have to pee!”

That started a mad dash for the bathroom. I went straight to the shower and turned it on to a nice warm temperature and I stepped under the big rain shower head. Lynn followed me and immediately began to pee on my leg, so I turned and peed on her, of course I could aim and did so spraying her belly. Erin followed and let loose her stream onto Lynn’s leg and I turned to spray her belly. We were laughing like ten-year olds.

Blossom stood there and watched the whole thing, before shrugging her shoulders and just peeing from where she stood at the shower entrance. Her stream didn’t hit anyone, and Erin looked at her.

“Mrs. Blossom O’Dell! Did we do something to piss you off?” We giggled as we finished, and Lynn shook the last drop out of me.

“Huh?”

“Did we upset you by pissing on each other the way we did?”

“Um, no. It is just not something I have gotten used to yet. I guess it seems a little weird.”

She finished emptying her bladder and went over to the wall soap dispenser. She took a handful from the dispenser and began to clean and wash her pussy.

“Baby! That is us all over the place. We are a gloriously weird family. It all started with Lynn and I taking a shower and hugging and having to pee, but not wanting to let go of each other. We saw it as admission that we loved each other so much that a simple personal act like peeing was not important enough to separate us. We are also very comfortable with our bodies, but you already knew that. The only thing we haven’t gotten into is anything having to do with poop. Other than dealing with the baby’s diapers.”

“A lot of that has to do with the fact that Erin and Lynn can clear an entire wing of the house when they poop!”

“Paul O’Dell! Need I remind you of which parts of our bodies you always claim to be your favorite?”

“No, Mrs. Lynn O’Dell. I guess I never made it clear to you or your big beautiful blonde wife that I love the body part, not, what comes out of it. Except for maybe after she eats White Castle!”

“Oh God! That was just nasty. I thought Erin was rotting from the inside.”

“I thought that my farts made you horny!” Erin laughed and shook her tits.

We kept up this stunning repartee as we washed ourselves and our spouses. We used our pipe cleaners on each other, with Lynn having more orgasms. I took the time to hug and kiss the butts or each of my wives and squeeze them. I am so blessed to have wives whose butts run the gamut from barely there, Blossom, to luxuriously cuddlable, Erin, with Lynn’s handful of firm butt cheeks in the middle. I tear up just thinking about how blessed I am.

“Paul? Where did you go?” Erin asked.

“I was just looking at your butts and realizing that I am the luckiest man in the whole damn world. I couldn’t create a better world to live in than the one I am living in. I know we are always goofing, but I do love your asses and your faces and your pussies and your tits and your hearts and souls. I could die happy today except for the fact that I would be deprived of your love and beauty for eternity.”

“Wow! You are a silver-tongued devil.” Blossom kissed me and then turned to rub her butt against me.

“Baby, you will never get used to that. Paul could write an encyclopedia full of the love he has for us. I know I could too, if I had the gift of being able to write. I had a very rough time before he disappeared and after he came back, as you know. Do you know of anyone who would have taken a person back into their life after the shit I pulled?”

“And after what I went through, most men would have cut me off and walked away, no questions asked, but instead he saved my life.”

“What?”

“I never told Blossom about you Lynn.” I said.

“Oh! Baby, you and I need to have a talk sometime this week. You need to know all of the family secrets and how you are now involved up to your cute little nipples.” Lynn bent over to kiss each of Blossom’s rock-hard nipples.

“We really need to sit down and just have a long rap-session and just go with the flow of our story. Blossom, you have joined an amazing group of people.” I looked to each of the naked women drying themselves as they all nodded.

“And speaking of amazing, that little concert you guys put on last night was amazing. You guys were every bit as good as ‘They Only Look Dead’! Paul, you said something about a music career, when are you going to act on that?” Erin asked.

“I now have a dream to bring great live music to Boise. It is a new year and I need to take this step. If I learned anything in Houston, other than my love for my little wife, it is that I need to make music. More than coaching, I need to do this.”

“My bar has been doing well, and I know how to run a business, so I think that we should open a new bar, or maybe a music venue. You find the guys for the band and I will find the place for you to play.”

“And I will front the money and in the process, make some more for the Foundation and the family.”

“I understand the music thing and the bar thing but what is the Foundation?” Blossom asked.

“Baby, that is the thing that you and I need to talk about.” Lynn touched her cheek.

“Let’s get the girls up and see what we need to do for the day. Then we need several legal pads and a lot of ink. We have a whole new world to create for our family.” I took the lead and headed out for the apartment above the garage.

“Good morning Taylor.” I spoke softly to my sleeping naked daughter.

“Morning Daddy.” She stretch and yawned and smiled before wrapping her arms around me and giving me a good morning hug and a peck on the lips.

Margaret was stirring in the bed across the room and I went and sat next to her as she woke.

“Good morning, Margaret, my love.”

“Morning Daddy.” She tried to talk as she yawned.

“Time to get up and help your moms with breakfast and help to clean up the apartment after the party. Did you have fun last night?”

“Yes, we sang songs and played games and watched movies. We ate popcorn and pizza and drank a lot of apple cider and milk. The milk tasted funny.” I had to laugh. Since birth they had only drunk their mother and mom’s milk. It was my favorite beverage.

“Margaret did you sing?”

“Yes Daddy. I like to sing.”

Genevieve and Erin Lynn walked into the room and gave me hugs and kisses. They were followed by Lynn, the babies were in their sling and were sucking on her breasts.

“Good morning my babies. Did you understand what happened here last night?”

“You took off your clothes in front of strangers.” Taylor exclaimed.

“Do you understand why?”

“No. We were wondering why.”

“You know that Lynn Mom and Erin Mom and I are married, right?’

“Yes, the sisters dreamed that to us.”

“Well last night Blossom Mom became married to us also. She is now one of your moms and because of that Grandma Gwen and Grandpa Bill are now your real grandparents. We are all one family now.”

“That is good. The sisters will like that.”

“I think so too. So, what would you like for breakfast? Waffles? Pancakes?”

“White Castle!”

“White Castle?”

“We ate them last night. They made Erin Lynn fart a lot!”

“You did too.” Erin Lynn defended herself.

“Yours smelled really bad.” We all laughed at that.

“I don’t think we want to have a smelly breakfast, Taylor Erin O’Dell.”

“Ok, oatmeal please. With cimmimmun and raisins.”

“That word is cinnamon, my love.”

“That is what I said, cimmimmum”

“Ok, baby. Everybody, downstairs!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.