The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 2: Lost and Found

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 23: The Families Story 06 – Have I Got News For You!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: The Families Story 06 – Have I Got News For You! - Book 2 of the Strawberry Patch series. Paul and his family go through trials and pain before coming out in the end. The categories do not appear in each episode but appear piecemeal throughout.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Paranormal   Wife Watching   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

October – Year 3

“Tucker’s Music.”

“Hi Ryan, It’s Terry.”

“Terry! Is everything ok? We have been worried about you.”

“Yeah, I am out of the hospital. Look Ryan, we need to talk.”

“Oh shit! I’m gonna die. Isn’t that what you always say?”

“It is, but I’m serious. Some things have happened, and I need to tell you. I could do it over the phone, but this is something I need to do face to face. Can we meet for lunch at the Applebee’s by the shop? Say at 11?”

“Sure, Terry. I’ll see you at 11. Bye.”

“Bye Ryan.”

I hung up the phone and sat down to run my speech through my head a few times. I just knew that I was going to break down like a baby when I gave Ryan the news. He’d found me and taken my life in a direction. I knew that I needed to be a musician, even more than a coach. I also knew that Boise needed music in the worst way.

I went back to the living room to find my naked wives feeding my daughters and chatting about logistics.

“After we see my parents, we can just drive right to the airport. Unless my folks severely go off on us.”

“Oh Blossom, I can’t imagine parents doing anything like that.” Lynn stroked her small wife’s cheek.

“Me either, Blossom. Lynn and I are more likely to catch hell than you.”

“You three don’t need to worry. I am the one that has twisted everything. I knocked up their little girl and now I am going to take her clear across the country. Gwen is going to skin me alive and Bill will just kill me outright.”

“Paul, they will not! They love you. They love us. It is not going to be as bad as you think.”

“I have to go and meet Ryan at Applebee’s by his store. I want to tell him all of this face to face.”

“Can we come with you?” Blossom asked.

“I was going to say no, but I just had a great idea. Let’s pack up the kids and get un-naked and head out. If he is going to get the news, he might as well get the live news in all of its’ glory.”

We dressed and packed the family into the SUV and drove to the restaurant. We arrived before 11 so Ryan was not there yet. The hostess seated us in a large booth. Lynn and Erin had the babies between them, Blossom was next to Lynn. I was in a chair next to Blossom and there was an empty chair next to me and next to Erin.

Ryan arrived at 11 sharp and the hostess brought him to our table. He had a confused look on his face and we shook hands and embraced before he sat next to me.

“Ryan, let me do the honors. You know my wife Blossom. These ladies are the reason you are here. This is Lynn O’Dell, and this is Erin O’Dell and these two beauties are Penelope and Paul O’Dell, my daughters.”

“Huh?”

“When those two guys beat me up, they gave me a pretty bad concussion. You know my story, well the concussion brought back my memory. My name is Paul O’Dell and I am from Boise, Idaho by way of Kansas City. I used to front a band called ‘They Only Look Dead’.”

“I know that band! They were good until their singer quit the band. You were the singer?”

“I was. Now here comes the really crazy part. Erin and Lynn are my wives. We had a commitment ceremony and signed contracts that made our relationship a legally binding civil union. As far as we are concerned, we are husband and wife and wife. I have two more daughters with Erin and I have two daughters with Lynn.”

Ryan just tilted his head like a dog that has just heard a high-pitched sound. His mouth opened and closed a few times like he was going to say something but could not form the words. The waitress came over and asked us if we wanted anything to drink before we ordered our food.

“Yes. I need a double Jack and Coke” Ryan finally spoke.

“Me too.” I said.

“The three of us are pregnant so we would like unsweetened ice tea, please.”

“The three of you are pregnant?”

“If the past is any indication we will all have twins. It will be my third set and Lynn’s second.” Erin explained.

“And my first!” Blossom said proudly.

“Terry? This is one of the best pranks anyone has ever pulled. Where are the cameras?”

“Ryan, this is no prank and my name is not Terry Smith. My name is Paul O’Dell.”

“No prank?”

I shook my head slowly.

“Ok.”

We could see the gears grinding in Ryan’s poor head.

“Then this is the single most fucked up thing I have ever heard of.”

“Yup! And it is also a great love story!” I patted Ryan on the back.

The waitress returned with our drinks and Ryan drank his down in three gulps.

“May I have another please?” He looked at the waitress with a confused expression on his face.

“Yes sir. Would you like to order food before I turn in the drink order?”

The wives ordered salads, I ordered a steak and Ryan ordered a tequila lime chicken. We sat in silence for a bit while Ryan absorbed the reality before him. After looking at each of my wives, taking a little extra time on Erin, he looked at me and took a long drink of his Jack and Coke.

“Terry ... er ... Paul. My friend this is just amazing.”

“I know. I have heard it before, my friend. Rest assured that everything I have told you is true. We are going to be moving back to Boise in a few days. I am sorry to have to tell you that I will be leaving the band. It is just too big a commute.” I looked at him with a very serious gaze.

He laughed.

“Just when things were taking off. This morning I got an e-mail from our friends in Canada. They want us to travel with them and open for them on their Spring tour. It is a flat contract that will pay each of the guys $15,000. They are going to be disappointed.”

“Maybe not. I was thinking about this whole situation and I am prepared to keep working the big shows with you. I can’t help with the local gigs, obviously, but I can with the others. I can easily fly to Salt Lake and then to most anywhere.”

“Of course, you could stay here in Houston.”

“No, we can’t. I found a place in Boise that is the perfect place to raise a family. The weather is mild all year around and it is only a short drive to mountains and rivers and rafting and skiing and fishing and hunting.”

“But the music scene sucks.” Ryan said.

“Oh, that it does, my brother! But I have decided to change that when we move home.”

I looked at my buxom wife and nodded to her.

“I am going to talk to Erin about live music at the bar once or twice a month. I am going to put together a band that will tear the place up every time we play. I am also going to start a music festival and fly in really good acts. Like Tucker’s Music. I would love to fly you guys up to play three or four times a year.”

“That would be nice, but frankly, I don’t know if I can hold the thing together without you up front.”

“Well you could always move to Boise. I’m sure that none of the music stores could match your business sense or your expertise. And who knows you might help ignite the dying music scene in the Northwest.”

“I can’t just pick up and move. I have families that depend on me. I have students. There are bands that use our facility.”

“Do you think the other guys would be interested?”

“Seriously?”

“Yes. It would be the easiest way to get things rolling there. Oh, hell, I can always do auditions.”

“Look Terry, damn! Paul, you have the talent to get with a good group of musicians and start whatever you want to start. You now have friends in Texas and Kansas City and a major rock act knows you personally. Just do it!”

“Ryan, you’re right. I guess I need to get off my ass and just take care of my business. I truly wish that I could keep this band together, all the guys are awesome, and they went a long way towards me recovering my memory. I owe you and them. If you ever need me, you call me. Ok?”

“Are you still up for the tour next Spring?”

“Well, it depends on my wives and all of the babies. All three should be due around June and being gone during their sixth month might not be good.”

“Honey, if this is something that you want to do, I don’t think any of us would disagree. I mean if the band is any good. I wouldn’t want you opening for some slugs.” Lynn looked at her wife and Blossom and both women nodded their agreement.

“Um, Lynn, we are talking about a band that is in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.” Blossom smiled and opened her eyes really wide.

“Hall of Fame? Who?”

I just looked at Blossom and shrugged.

“RUSH.”

Both women sat up and said, “Do it!”

The server came out with our food and we began to eat and talk. I was happy that my girls were sleeping through the whole process. I could see the craziness level go through the roof if Erin had to wipe out her jugs and nurse the babies. We dug in and ate.

“Let’s get us home and settled in and let’s let you three grow your bellies and see how you feel. Ryan when do I need to let you know?”

“They want to know ASAP.” He answered quietly.

“Really? I can’t imagine those guys emailing you in the morning and wanting an answer within 24 hours. I mean there need to be contract terms and logistics set up. Did you hear from them or some third-rate flunky in their company?”

“Good question. Let me call them. I have Lifeson’s personal number and I will let you know. But I would assume that you should have at least thirty days.”

“Ryan, we are planning to be here for another few days. Do you have any gigs set up that I need to do before we move?”

“Actually, I was about to cancel a gig tonight when you called me this morning.”

“Don’t cancel. I will do it. Get me the info and maybe I can bring my wives and Blossom’s parents.”

“You got it. Do you want me to tell the guys or do you want to wait until the gig?”

“Unless they really need to know ahead of time, I would like to tell them face to face.”

“No, you can wait until tonight.”

“Good. Ryan, thanks again for everything you did for me. I can’t express to you how much you and the band mean to me. I hate doing what I have to do.”

“Yeah, I know. Maybe we can work it out. Maybe you will be available for a few gigs or if we get a recording offer.”

“Like I said, if you need me, call me.”

Having finished eating, Ryan and I stood and hugged. Each of the wives stood and shook hands with the band leader except Blossom, who gave Ryan a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.