Housewife, Slut, or Whore? - Cover

Housewife, Slut, or Whore?

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Sex Story: Can these roles coexist and be compatible?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Slut Wife   Sharing   Group Sex   Interracial   Indian Female   Water Sports   Indian Erotica   Prostitution   .

I needed a housekeeper real bad! My home office, like the rest of my large apartment, was an absolute disaster. When the dust bunnies formed a union, I knew I needed to call in some reinforcements.

The first three respondents to my Craig’s list ad were either incompetent or got scared when they saw the task. The fourth was pay dirt.

She was young, only seventeen and a half, barely five feet tall, and clearly Desi in her looks and dress. She wore traditional garb for the interview, explaining that she had been in our small town only a short time. Her father was hired as an IT specialist by a local company. His work visa let the wife and daughter accompany him.

She was attractive in an exotic way with long hair down to her hips and accented but fluent English. She was not intimidated by my mess, explaining that she had done similar work for several years in India. I decided to give her a try.

She showed up in shorts and a t-shirt. OMG, what a body the sari had hidden. BTW, her name was “Saree”. She was built solidly with ample but firm tits and broad hips. My cock swelled at the sight. I’d had no sexual outlet but my own hand for a while.

She got busy and I was distracted by the bustle and visuals until I closed my office space door. It was agreed that she would come MWF afternoons until she had caught up and then we would decide how often for maintenance. There was one other client she cleaned for.

It took one week to catch up on the dirt and grime but there was still laundry and other messy piles of stuff to sort through. I gave her a free hand in organizing it and I was damn impressed. It took two weeks but my personal life was cleaner and better organized than it may ever have been since I left my Mom. Now for my office!

On Friday mid-afternoon I wasn’t going to take that big leap so I sat her down and offered her some ice tea. I’d enjoyed visiting with her since I had a limited social life and her accented English was almost melodious at times.

She had been working hard and the t-shirt she was wearing was obviously sans bra. Her nipples were clearly visible in the sweaty spots. She noticed how my eyes would dart to look at them. She smiled and asked, “You don’t have woman, I think.”

I nodded and she continued, with a happy look on her face, “I will like to sex you then.”

Noting my obvious surprise, she reached out for my hand and said, “It will help me with my horny too. Is right now good?” I was struck dumb. This had never happened to me before. I’d always had to be a bit of a seducer.

Taking my lack of reaction as not-objecting, she stood up and peeled off her clothes, what few there were. Her brown skin looked like an all-over tan and I was drawn to her black and tightly kinked crotch carpet, a bit unruly. “We take shower first, OK?” I nodded and we went to the bathroom together.

Damn it was fun! She scrubbed and caressed me all over. When she washed my erection it almost shot on her. She insisted I wash all of her parts too. I let her take the lead after we dried each other off.

I noticed that she went straight to the oral foreplay. When I tried to kiss her she turned away, gently explaining that was only for boyfriends and husbands. She would explain more later. Right now she was ready for action. I could smell her arousal.

Before I could taste her hidden treasure she moved me on my back and threw her strong leg over me. In moments I was feeling a hot wet glove sliding down over my erection. She smiled as she took me to the hilt and then began moving her hips in ways I’d never had a woman do before. I realized that most of my previous partners were pretty passive compared to this one. I sure liked what she did!

I just laid there and savored the inflicted pleasures. The texture of her vagina was different too. Pussy was usually like smooth wet velvet but this one had what felt like many tiny circular ridges. It made me think of corduroy fabric. In any case it was delightful, like lots of little fingers rubbing me, but made it difficult to hold back. I think that was her idea, though, to get me off fairly quickly. That’s what happened and the gush of hot fluid set her off too. She moaned with some words in her language and leaned over to put her chest on mine when the trembling finished. I stroked her back and solid buns.

She rolled off me as I went to get a washrag for cleanup. She seemed to be in no hurry to leave so I got some more iced tea for both of us.

“Mister Tony,” she began, “I liked that very much and would like to do it again after you rest. My parents do not let me date yet so my horny gets very strong. I think this is good for both of us.”

“Saree, I liked it very much too but I’m really puzzled. You cannot date but it is OK to have sex with me? Please explain.”

“In India my caste is often employed for domestic work such as this. It is often necessary to provide sex to the employer to keep a good position. I did this work for several years before we moved here and I was attractive enough that I started sex early. My mother and grandmother did the same thing before and after they were married.

“We could not afford birth control so I became with child. The clinic stopped that and did give me birth control which I have now so you can put your seed in me. I am used to getting sex now so I was missing it until today.”

My curiosity drove me to ask her, “How many clients have you sexed?”

She thought for a moment and replied, “Maybe 10 or 12. My mother told me that men and women parts were designed to be put together and it was healthy to do that regularly. I guess that’s why we get horny, to remind us to do so.”

I hugged her and began playing and sucking her tits. She reached down to find my erection nicely recovered. This time I laid her on her back and mounted her in the classic way. I wanted so badly to kiss her but settled for her upward pointing nipples to keep my mouth busy as I stroked.

As her arousal built she began saying Desi words that I would have to learn, I promised myself. As I probed her depths with my fleshy tube, I thought about the other cocks that had been there too. Maybe she would tell me more about that someday. When I felt her pussy clench and heard the sounds I already loved to hear, I blasted my pleasure inside her.

I found out that the other client she had was married and thus not sexually approachable. Saree seemed happy with banging me three afternoons a week, sometimes twice on Fridays, first when she arrived and before she left.

About a month into this happy situation, which got her raises, money in addition to cock, something else interesting happened. There must be an aura given off by people who are getting laid regularly. A woman at church, about my age, who I’d been trying to get some interest from for many months, surprised me when I complimented the dessert she’d brought for potluck.

“Would you like me to show you now to make it? It’s easy enough for a man, even.” That was the challenge that Virginia threw in my lap. I said sure and she wrote out a short shopping list and told me to follow her home after church next Sunday.

I did my shopping and made sure I shaped up my grooming too. She had a medium sized house in a good neighborhood. I knew that she was a nurse-practitioner at a nearby clinic but not much else.

“Let me get out of my church clothes,” she said as we entered, “The recipe is on the kitchen counter so read it through.” I did. Even I could follow clear directions like that but I played dumb.

She was having so much fun helping me with this simple dish. She’d broken out some wine and kept our glasses filled as we did this task together. It seemed that she got more flirty as the time went on. Her casual clothes looked easy to take off too.

When the dish went in the oven she patted the seat beside her on the family room couch so I took the hint. Body to body contact was what she wanted, no question. I let her make the moves.

“Do you have a girlfriend?” she finally asked.

I could honestly answer, “No”.

Virginia surprised me with her directness, “I broke up with a long-time relationship a month ago. I could tell that you thought I was attractive but I wasn’t ‘on the market’. I am now and would like to see if ‘we’ might get something going. Are you interested in more than a ‘baking buddy’?”

I simply leaned over and kissed her, first lips only but she quickly escalated it to tongues too. Her hands went for my crotch so I reached for the chest bulges I’d eyed for so long. Mmmm, nice and firm even though somewhat small. She was a runner so no extra fat. As her clothes came off I enjoyed the view of her lean body with short blond hair on top and a sparse crotch decoration. Her inner pussy lips protruded, just like I preferred. The better to suck into your mouth and feast on.

That’s just what I did next and she wiggled around to reciprocate with a lively tongue when I was inside her mouth. She stopped long enough to ask, “Just fuck me now. It’s been too long!” as she laid back and opened those pink doors. She moaned as I slid in deeper with each push. When my pubes met hers she wrapped her legs around me and rubbed her clit on my pubic bone until she came, then relaxed and murmured, “Cum in me!”

Now I had a chance to feel her. Smooth inside, unlike Saree, and she wanted me to do the main work to get myself off, kind of like using her body to masturbate. It still felt good; I mean what pussy doesn’t? So I pumped until I came, then we cleaned up and a quick kiss goodbye.

That became a Sunday ritual. Taking turns treating each other to dinner then going to her place to fuck. That was the only interaction we had but seemed to be enough for her. I felt like I was helping her out and the sex was OK too. Some nice variety that made me appreciate my young Desi sex partner even more.

Speaking of whom, this young woman was full of surprises. When her period came she made an announcement, “During my bleeding time you can sex me anyway. I like it alright, or you can use my other hole down there or my mother will come and sex you. It is your choice.” I thought I’d try all three options on different days out of sheer curiosity if nothing else.

“So your mother helps you out?” I responded.

“Oh yes, she still does some housekeeping because it gives her something to do while Father is working. I have told her how nice you are and she wants to find out for herself.” Now THAT was a compliment.

“I’d like to meet your mother. Can she come tomorrow?” was my reply. Saree didn’t get the double-entendres but no matter. She nodded.

Nisha was a somewhat heavier version of Saree. The extra weight was in her full and sagging breasts, which swung quite a bit as she worked, and more rounded belly. She would be quite a comfortable fuck, I thought. She was pretty enough and lively, but with little English so her daughter translated.

Mother and daughter shed their clothes and got busy with the housework. Saree explained that this was how her mother preferred to work and I should remove my garments so she could see if I appreciated what she was doing. The sight of the two brown bodies moving and shaking had my “approval rating indicator” quickly at 100 percent and Nisha smiled each time she glanced at it.

When the women took a break I brought them some tea and Nisha leaned over to give my cock a quick kiss and suck before she returned to her tasks. As soon as they finished, she led me to the bedroom and put me on my back. Like her daughter, she liked to ride. Her pussy was wet in anticipation so I got my erection embedded immediately. Mmmm, she felt like her daughter but looser. I caressed all of her body I could reach while she rode me and she made appreciative noises as I explored and pleasured her. Her tits hung and swung, slapping my face and I happily squeezed and suckled them. I thought of Nisha nursing as an infant. Her vocalizations let me know how much she enjoyed the attention they got.

After a while she said something that Saree translated to “I love trying new cocks. Yours is good. Put your seed in me, right where my daughter came out.” Yes, that was a wicked thought which set off my sperm blast inside her mommy cunt.

Saree cleaned my cock with her mouth and they dressed without showering. Saree explained that her father liked to screw his wife right after “cleaning days”, an infrequent treat these days. I’d heard of that but never had the opportunity, at least that I knew about.

That changed soon enough. One afternoon following our end-of-work sex, Saree told me she had a new cleaning client for the mornings. It was a young single man who lived nearby. Since he would probably want sex, should she schedule him on different days than me? She would prefer the same days for transportation reasons. I told her it didn’t matter, even though I thought it might. I’d get a steady supply of “seconds” it seemed.

As it turned out he could only do Mondays and Thursdays. She cleaned for the married couple Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. That left her three mornings for other clients. I wondered how much sexing she could handle.

On the third Monday Saree announced as she arrived, “He sexed me today. Two times. Do you want me now or later?”

I took off the robe I was wearing and my cock was already rising. I pushed her down on the floor and rammed right into her sloppy snatch. She squealed as I pounded. It was different, both the sensations and even more the erotic thoughts that were triggered. I shot my semen in with the two loads already there, then took her to the shower. “I want more later,” she was told.

Mondays were special days from then on. Saree hurried to my place when she left her younger client so I could have the freshest possible experience. I could tell that she loved it too.

It was a good thing that I was getting used to sloppy seconds because Virginia gave me a revelation not too long after. We had just finished our usual Sunday screwing when she said, “I wasn’t entirely truthful with you. I am still married but separated from my husband. He just couldn’t handle my midlife crisis wanting to have the sex life I never did when I was younger. We have been talking during this time and he now knows that I’m satisfying part of my itch. He wanted us to get back together and so we had a date last night. One thing led to another and he stayed over. I hope I still felt good to you even though I was well used this morning.”

My dick, which was still inside her, began refilling and I moved in and out as an answer to her question. She squealed in delight and kissed me hard. “Oh my God, a fourth fuck in the same day! I hope we can go for five.” I later learned that her husband stopped over and she made it six.

They moved in together again but Virginia still visited at least once a week to remind him of her independence and because she liked fucking me.

Saree filled her remaining mornings with an older man who needed her to cook as well as clean. He certainly was not going to turn down the offer of young pussy but he left very little juice in her, unlike her younger client.

Since she was at my place at the end of the day, we could engage in conversation and thus became much closer than just our physical couplings. I helped her with her English and mentored her in life decisions that her parents were unable to. Our other sex lives did not seem to diminish a growing affection between us and she often said how much she looked forward to being with me after her other clients.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.