Santa's Tinsel Tease - Cover

Santa's Tinsel Tease

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Life has been hard for Scott with the loss of his parents. It was one Christmas long ago, an answer from Santa that changed his life.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Scott stares into the face of his beautiful catgirl sister from the closet in her room. A sliding door with thins slats is the only thing standing between them. Her face is covered in her lover’s cum. And that same lover has asked her to get on all fours before getting behind her. He has just blasted all over her and is spent, but he is far from done with her. Dallas moves his bearded face between her legs. Scott watches as Tinsel smiles at the guy’s touch.

“Yes, Dallas,” she says for her brother’s benefit. “Lick that pussy ... just like that.” The entire time she does not take her eyes off Scott. Then she is yowling loudly when the guy slips a finger into her hot, wet cunt.

“Quiet,” Dallas growls. “You don’t want to wake your brother, do you?”

Tinsel keeps looking right at her brother hiding in the closet and smiles, saying “I don’t think he’d mind. I bet if he heard us, he’d just start jerking off.”

“Really?” Dallas asks, sounding thrilled by that. He starts pushing his finger slowly in and out of her.

“Oh yeah,” she confirms. “It wouldn’t surprise me even a little bit.”

Scott strokes his steely length while his little sister talks about him dirtily.

“But he’s your brother,” the guys says, maybe not quite believing it entirely.

“Stepbrother,” she corrects. “I was adopted when he was real young.”

“Do you think he wants to fuck you then?” Dallas inquires.

Scott’s eyes go wide. Tinsel giggles. She moves off the bed when Dallas’ finger slips out of her. She and the guy stand, facing one another. She grabs his cock, bringing it quickly back to life. It is still very sticky from her mouth, but she doesn’t let that stop her from stroking it a few times to make it harder. Then she pushes him onto the bed. She climbs in top of the guy, positioning herself so that her nether lips are just barely touching the tip of his cock. She regains eye contact with Scott while she straddles Dallas. Scott cannot believe his eyes. His little sister is just a few feet away from him, getting fucked by some guy with one hell of a cock. From his vantage point, he can see how wet her cunt is. And with Dallas’ member being as solid as it was before, it slides part of the way into her waiting pussy.

Tinsel’s eyes go wide. Dallas strokes himself harder and faster. “It’s so big,” she beeps. “I don’t know if I can take the whole thing...” She stops talking when the guy shoves all of himself deep inside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.