Big Saggy Tits - Cover

Big Saggy Tits

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Celebrate massive mammaries for the treasure they are.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Sharing   Incest   Orgy   First   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Nudism   .

Hey, I love my wife’s huge hooters. Sure they sag but they also swing wonderfully when she fucks. After four kids who nursed for a year each, what do you expect? We are in our mid-thirties. I think she’s sexy as hell but she doesn’t share that image of herself. Kind of an early mid-life crisis thing maybe.

I got tired of her avoiding even being naked with me, let alone wanting sex. No matter how much I praise her lovely body she won’t believe me. I’d get, “Oh you just say that because I’m your wife.”

Finally, I arranged a mystery mini-vacation. The kids were all at summer camps or visiting grandparents. I told Jackie to pack light. What she didn’t know was that we were going to an adult nudist resort. I wanted her to discover that all kinds of bodies were out there and hers was as good as, if not better than, many others. Let her notice the guys ogling her. Hopefully it would turn her on and our sex life could be reignited.

Well, THAT sure happened but not quite the way I anticipated.

When we pulled into the resort and Jackie saw what it was, there was the decision moment I had been bracing for. “I’m NOT going in THERE!”

I looked her square in the eye and said firmly, “YES you ARE! It wasn’t cheap and it’s not refundable. There is no rule that says you have to take ALL your clothes off. That’s your choice.”

Grumbling, she sat stoically in the car as I registered. I did see her head move as some naked people went by though.

Our little cabin near the beach was cute and she admitted that much. I watched her out of the corners of my eyes while I unpacked and stripped down. She kept glancing out the window at the beach which was well occupied.

“Let’s go to the beach,” I suggested cheerfully. I bravely went naked. Jackie had on bikini bottoms and a semi-sheer coverup topped by a big hat as if she was avoiding the sun. We found a couple of shaded loungers and opened some beer I had brought. After watching the other folks having fun for a while, and seeing Jackie getting an eyeful of naked bodies, I wanted to try some of the activities. Beach volleyball was a challenge and required me to take a couple of dips in the lake to cool off.

Then I headed back to our chairs for a break, I saw a young man walking away from them. Jackie had opened the front of her coverup so that at least parts of her breasts were visible. “Who was that?” I asked.

“I forgot his name but he stopped by to welcome us. He is on staff and didn’t recognize us. He was very polite and asked if I was OK with this since I was so covered up. According to him being nude is a natural and healthy thing to do. He certainly looked healthy. Then he suggested I open my top to help my body enjoy the freedom it needed. I was too shy to go any further.”

“So do you feel freer?”

“Yes, it is nice. It was a bit exciting to let a stranger see my private parts. I noticed that his penis started to swell. It looked different than yours. There is skin all the way to the end, covering up the head.”

“He isn’t circumcised. I’ve seen a few others today.”

Jackie looked around and took off her coverup, letting her breasts sway as she moved. My cock swelled a little. “You can see that topless isn’t a big deal. The water is comfortably warm. Let’s go swimming.”

We both enjoyed that, going out to the swim platform and diving off a few times. Then a shower before dinner. Jackie changed to some attractive panties but left her top uncovered. Progress!

During dinner the young man from the beach approached our table and introduced himself as “Mark”. We were invited to the beach bonfire and dance that was held every evening. Jackie seemed pleased that he remembered her name.

The bonfire started at dusk. There was an inexpensive bar so we had a few Margueritas before the DJ started the music. I don’t dance but Jackie loves to. Mark noticed us and asked her for one. I observed that there were very few fast dances. Unrestrained parts could be humorous if not dangerous. Slow dances let you get up close and personal when you are nude.

I was regretting my lack of skill when a cute teenager asked me to dance. I said I don’t know how and she brightly offered to teach me. Jackie hadn’t come back after the first dance and I got glimpses of her with different guys.

The cute blond had firm b-cup titties and a slim body. She didn’t dance close as she guided me to a basic two-step. I was too challenged to get an erection even being so close to nubile flesh. After a couple of dances I asked to be excused with thanks.

My wife was nowhere to be seen. I walked around the dance floor but she wasn’t there. Neither was Mark.

A little later she appeared by the table I was at. “I need to go back to the cabin right now,” was all she said in a rather slurred voice. I noticed that her bottoms were gone. What the hell? As soon as we got to the cabin, and I had to steady her to get there, she disappeared into the shower for a much longer time than usual. I turned the lights down and waited.

Jackie wouldn’t look me in the eye as she got into bed. She didn’t snuggle as usual either. As she laid on her side facing me she said softly, “I really want to have sex with you but you may not want me.”

“Why wouldn’t I?”

“Because I had sex with Mark just a little while ago. Actually two times. I couldn’t help myself.”

In an almost reflexive motion I was between her legs and sliding the hardest erection of my life into a silky swamp like I had never before felt. No words were spoken as she humped back at me. I exploded almost painfully as my sperm went to compete with her young lover’s. Not that there was anything to compete for. Her tubes were tied after our last child. She hadn’t cum so I kept on pumping until she told me to stop. Mark had satiated her.

We didn’t talk for a while. I got us some water and we sat up in bed, side by side. Finally, she reached over for my hand and said softly, “I’m glad you still wanted me. I wasn’t trying to hurt you. It just happened.”

I didn’t marry Jackie for her brains. She was a good person, an excellent mother, and had big tits, all of which I appreciated. I asked, “Do you want to tell me about it?”

“Do you really want to hear this?”

I answered by moving her hand to my rigid rod, an amazingly quick recovery.

“Oh, I guess you do. Well, here goes. The dancing was very stimulating being with a good looking young guy, especially after a few drinks. With my nipples rubbing on his chest and his penis swelling up enough to go between my legs and rub on my parts, I got even more aroused. This is right in the middle of my cycle too so all the hormones were working. We haven’t had sex for a long time and I was hornier than I realized.

“Between dances with Mark I would dance with his roommates. There are four of them sharing a dorm room for staff. They bought me some more drinks. Mark asked me to go for a walk on the beach. I was feeling like a teenager again, kind of forgetting that I was a married mom. I didn’t resist when he took my hand. We were near one of those beach shelters when he kissed me and his hands began working on my nipples. You could always get me hot when you did that. Are you still OK with me telling?”

I nodded and put my arm around her. “Go on,” I said.

“Now don’t forget I drank twice as much as I usually do. I’m still a little tipsy. Maybe that’s why I’m confessing my sins so easily. I haven’t liked to talk about sex. But I need to now, I know. Anyway he worked his mouth down to my crotch and it was wonderful, just like when you do it. When he moved back up to my breasts I was almost delirious. Then, all of a sudden, his hard penis filled me right up. Right then I remembered how you used to talk about me having sex with another man. I hoped you still felt that way now that it was happening.

There was no turning back so I just enjoyed it, like you want me to with you. His penis curves the other way from yours so that felt different, and he moved differently. I don’t know how to describe it.

“He pounded me for a while and when I felt his hot cream spurting inside, I came. I could feel it shoot! He stayed hard and kept going. You haven’t done that for a long time. Just thinking about his sperm in me gave me another climax and then he shot again and I came once more. I’ve hardly ever done two orgasms, let alone three!

“After a little while he brought me back to the fire where I found you.”

She turned to look at me very intently, “Can you still love such a naughty wife?”

I kissed her and answered her question with a question, “Do you still love me after having a great fuck with a handsome young stud?”

She looked pensive and replied, I guess it was just a ‘fuck’, not making love like you and I do. I only ‘love’ you.”

A great insight by my sweetie and one that I appreciated.

I continued, “Other than feeling like you were freshly fucked, you were as good as ever for me. And naughty can be nice. Sure got me worked up, knowing what you did.”

“I noticed. It’s getting me worked up again too just talking about it. Can you make love to me again?” I did, and later in the night too.

The next day Jackie started out nude. Her sexual confidence was up several notches. Mark saw her sunning on the beach and waited until I was gone to check on her, she later told me. She thanked him for such a good time and maybe she’d see him at the bonfire and dance. He asked if she’d like to go for a hike on the trails around the resort. She said, “Sure, what time?”

When I returned she asked if I was OK with her going off to a secluded place with Mark. Even though she wasn’t drinking it was likely he’d try to fuck her again. I said I would follow along and watch. Her eyes got wide and said, “Really? You’d like that?”

“Hell yes, as long as I can fuck you right after. I’ll be too horny to wait.”

I used my best skills at distance observing which a small set of binoculars helped a lot. Sure enough, Mark brought along a small blanket and some bottled water. I followed them discreetly for about a mile until Mark veered off the path into a stand of small trees that gave lots of concealment. He spread out the blanket and offered Jackie some water. He sat down very close and soon the fun began. I couldn’t hear but sure could see as they kissed and touched each other. Although I couldn’t see his pecker penetrating her, Jackie was on top and I was treated to watching her flopping tits as they humped.

When they finished, per our plan, Jackie sent Mark back to the resort and I circled around to the blanket. She was reclining with her eyes closed and her glistening pussy an inviting target for my cockhead arrow. I approached quietly and slid my pecker right into the slop Mark had left. Jackie squealed in surprise and pulled my buns in tight, “Fuck your slutty wife. Stick it to me. I’m a cock magnet so give me all you’ve got.” And so on. I’d never heard her talk like that and I loved it. Sperm shooting time again!

After we finished and we were resting so I could reload, she told me that Mark had asked if she’d gotten fucked last night. When she told him how often and already today, he said that usually happened when he fucked a married woman at the resort. He wanted to see if she was as good as last night. Good enough excuse for her.

That night at the bonfire Mark came over to ask her to dance. I shook his hand and, of course, glanced at the only other cock that had been inside my wife. I acted very sophisticated and thanked him for walking her on the beach and taking her on an interesting hike. I think he got the message that I knew what was going on. I watched her dancing with different guys and then the young blond girl came over. Vicki was her name. She asked me to dance and then said, “Let’s go for a walk on the beach.” Who could refuse that invitation?

She seemed to know where she was going. We got close enough to a beach shelter that we could see shadowy figures inside, and all of a sudden I heard Jackie’s voice in obvious passion. Couldn’t make out the words though. Vicki took my hand and said, “I’m Marks’s sister. He’s pretty poplar with older women and really likes your wife. That’s them in there. I like older guys too but I’m still a virgin. Would you like a blowjob while your wife gets fucked?”

Damn, got me again. She knelt down and did an expert job on my knob while I listened to Jackie. This time I could hear but not see. After the sexy teenager got a mouthful I put her on a picnic table and ate her to a thrashing climax. We were bonded.

We got back to the bonfire before Mark reappeared but without Jackie. He said something to one of his roommates who headed for the beach. Vicki and I followed and, sure enough, he went to the shelter where Jackie as waiting. Copulating sounds ensued but didn’t last long. We waited and a third guy came out and fucked her too. She staggered back towards the bonfire so I caught up with her just before she got there, after a sexy squeeze for Vicki.

“There you are! I’ve been looking for you. Are you OK?”

“I need to go back to the cabin.” Those words again!

When we got there she was very woozy but wanted to take a shower. I laid her on the bed and spread her legs. “Hmmmm. This looks like a well-used pussy. We made love this morning. Mark and I fucked you this afternoon. So what happened this evening?”

Jackie had her arm over her face as she said with a slurred voice, “Mark took me to the beach and fucked me three times I think. I’m not really sure. I drank too much again.”

I made her look at me and I said, “Mark was the first one who fucked you but two of his roommates did you after that. I saw it.”

She broke into tears and bawled, “Oh my God, I’ve turned into a slut. What will become of me?”

I felt all the guy cream in her crotch and said, “Let me help you to the shower. We’ll talk in the morning.” I didn’t want to stick my dick in her in that state.

It took breakfast and lots of coffee before her hangover went away. We made gentle love as we talked over what had happened. She was embarrassed and contrite, apologizing for getting too drunk to know what was happening.

I told her that I wasn’t angry about her fucking the other guys. We had already established that it wouldn’t hurt our marriage. What I didn’t like was that she’d lost control. That could cause harm. She promised to check in with me before any more adventures. I made it clear that I wasn’t trying to control her but just ensure her well-being. She got it.

I also filled her in about Vicki and what we had done. And I shared that Vicki had told me that Mark was quite popular with older women who came to the park since he was on staff. We agreed that he sure knew how to push her buttons. That wasn’t all bad. It had opened up a part of her she didn’t know existed.

We had a quiet last day at the resort, doing normal recreational stuff. Before dinner we were sipping some drinks when Jackie told me she’d had an interesting experience that afternoon. She wasn’t sure if it was sexual or not.

A young man about our son’s age had been hanging around her for a while. Finally, he got up the courage to approach her. He was very polite and said he had an unusual favor to ask. He had lost his mother during the last year and had noticed how strongly Jackie resembled her in face and body. He kind of stammered as he asked if he could nurse on her breasts like he had done as a child. He was embarrassed and turned away.

Jackie was seized with compassion so she said, “Come with me.” They found a quiet and private place where she could sit up against a tree and he lay on his back with his head in her lap. For quite a while he pressed his face to her mammaries and sucked at a nipple as he stroked and held the one he wasn’t suckling. Many tears ran down his face during this. His long thin cock was erect so she reached for it and gently stroked it to ejaculation on his belly. This unnamed young man looked up at her and said, “How did you know she did that for me?”

She whispered, “You can put it inside me if you want.” He gently declined and said that he’d gotten what he needed. A kiss on the cheek and he left. She sat there a while and cried for him. They smiled at each other at the final evening fire.

At the bonfire Jackie met Vicki. Mark came over, as expected from a pussy hound like him, and asked Jackie to dance. She limited her alcohol and later came to me saying Mark wanted to take her to his room and his roommates would be there too. I asked, “Are you ready for that?”

She nodded so I said, “See you later at our cabin.”

Vicki looked at me and said, “You know she’s going to get gangbanged, don’t you?”

I answered, “Yes, and we had some serious talks this morning. She has some things to explore and I’m willing to go along with that.”

Vicki turned and gave me a long hot kiss, “You are one hell of a guy. I hope I can find a husband as cool as you when I’m ready to take that step. My pussy is virgin but you know my mouth isn’t. Either is my ass and it would like to feel you inside it. Where can we go?”

We went to our cabin and started to play. What a fun girl! I got two pieces of “ass” from her and she could come from it too. It felt different than a pussy, but different was interesting.

She was fascinated by my cock. Her previous intimacies with guys had been time-limited or in the dark. She now had time to examine this mysterious shape changing thing that could go inside her body. It could go from small and soft to big and hard. That was fun to make happen and watch. It would all fit in her mouth when soft but only half remained as it grew to full size. My balls were almost equally interesting and I cautioned her how to handle them. She also got a kick out of aiming my hose when I peed.

She’d felt and tasted many ejaculations but never watched one. It was a safe time of month so she jacked me off with my cock aimed at her pussy. I rubbed her to a climax using my semen as lube. I was urged to coat my finger and put it inside her. She got off on having sperm in her for the first time. Another time I jacked off with the head right up against her vaginal opening, just spreading open her inner lips as my semen spurted inside her and flowed down towards her womb. Then I rubbed her clit with it until she climaxed. I watched her struggle with wanting my cock to deliver it deep versus remaining a virgin, even though she just barely was.

When we heard Jackie stagger in Vicki greeted her at the door with, “Your husband hasn’t been neglected. I was glad to help out.” And then she left us alone.

I had to help my wife to the shower. Before she fell asleep she said it had been amazing and she’d tell me in the morning.

To summarize what I heard: There was Mark and three other guys who also worked at the resort. It was simply a gangbang. Anyone who had a hard on and found her pussy empty shoved it in. She completely lost count but figured each guy must have fucked her at least three times. She seemed to cum with every one too. They all LOVED her big saggy tits. One or two guys would often be messing with them while someone else was pumping her pussy. Made her feel real proud of her “girls”.

Near midnight she said she had to get back to her husband. Mark walked her to our cabin. Her only real regret was that I didn’t see her doing this and dip my dick into her slutty slit from time to time.

She was glad that I had company. Made her feel it wasn’t so one-sided even though I didn’t get pussy. Cocks belonged in pussies. That’s what nature intended.

We couldn’t screw until late the next day because her pussy was sore. When we did, it was very tender and loving though. She told me quite emphatically that would NEVER happen again. She wouldn’t promise that her pussy was off limits to another guy, but NO groups like that. It was incredibly female to be draining so many cocks into her vagina, but enough was enough.

We made plans to go back there the next year. Mark called and wanted Jackie to come to his apartment in the meantime but she declined. Our sex life was great. She was so experimental and expressive now which made for a lot of fun together. Even our kids noticed how much more in love we were.


The next time at the resort was different. Jackie had decided to explore sex with older men who probably needed it more than the young studs from last summer. I was fine with that, especially since Vicki was there too.

My young friend thought she’d met “Mr. Right” and had given up her pussy cherry. After a few months it become obvious that he was “Mr. Right Now”. Although she was still dating him until a good replacement came along, she was very happy to see me and got my hard shaft “where nature intended” as soon and as often as possible. Much better than her ass, as nice as that was. She thought it was kind of kinky that the cock I was putting in her had been in the same other pussy that her brother fucked. He’d wanted to bang her but she refused. He got enough anyway.

While Jackie was out screwing seniors in the afternoon, Vicki and I would go out in the water, or on a hike, and copulate whenever and wherever we had the inclination. In the evenings I’d catch up with my wicked wife and Vicki would associate with her peers. I asked her if any of them turned her on and she admitted that one guy several years older than her had been hanging around a lot. I jokingly asked if he was “hung” and she laughed and said “Yes”.

After I reminded her that, as far as I knew, she was a free agent, her curiosity got the better of her reluctance and they went to the beach during a bonfire evening. I’d noticed her leaving, and when she returned went to talk to her.

“Did you have a good time?” I asked rather directly.

Vicki gave me a sexy smile, “It felt very good and I like him, but it wasn’t like with you.”

“Of course it wasn’t. You can’t expect it to be. Just ask Jackie. Sex is different with each partner. That’s what makes it so interesting. You are not at all like her and I enjoy you both. A wise minister once told me that you should try something three times before you decide if you like it or not. Give him a couple of more ‘goes’ before you make up your mind.”

The next afternoon Vicki reported that she’d screwed him that morning and it was more comfortable the second time. I, in return, told her that her blond-furred box was even sexier since I knew another cock had been in it. I wanted her report after any beach trip during the bonfires.

It was so cool. Vicki and I could be in bed when Jackie came to the cabin after screwing the brains out of an older guy who hadn’t had a good piece in years. She’d just slide in on the other side of me from Vicki and start talking. One time she even reached for my pecker and it was still inside my teenage lover. She knew what to do with a pussy and got Vicki off with her fingers while I soaked there. Wow, what a feeling! The two of them became good friends and would talk girl stuff all the time.

Jackie mentioned fixing up our oldest son with Vicki but I vetoed that as too weird if they had sex, which was likely knowing Vicki. He would be eighteen next year so maybe we would bring him to the resort. Depended a lot on how mature he was by then. Not physically but emotionally. Fucking here was like being in a different world than your everyday life. At least that’s how we compartmentalized it. We wouldn’t do any of this stuff at home, we agreed.

During our week there, Jacki fucked four senior men aged 50 to 70 and as often as they could do it. They loved her hairy pussy and big saggy tits. Even if they couldn’t get it up they’d mess with her tits and pussy with hands and mouths, showering her with compliments all the while. She “made their days” and that felt very good to her.

I’d learned to appreciate slipping into her pussy as soon as possible after another guy had juiced it up. These older men didn’t fill it like Mark and his buddies had but who’s complaining? My wicked wife would tell me something interesting about her most recent sperm collecting. Like the two brothers that were sharing a cabin and shared her pussy now. They had team fucked before so she had a great time.

I got lots of well-used wife twat, and Vicki’s young and getting-used one too. My youthful protégé told me she wasn’t going to mess with young guys back home from now on. She appreciated experienced men a lot more and would keep a diary to share with me next year.

Vicki had a request to make of me. She came there with her parents each year. Her mom, Brenda, had gone through early menopause and was having issues somewhat like Jackie’s. They had talked and she was fascinated with my marital relationship. She’d only had sex with her husband so had that curiosity pushing her too. He was OK with anything that would spice up their conjugal relations. I’d met her at a bonfire. She was about fifteen years older than me, a somewhat stout redhead with still firm, rather pointy tits and a nice ass. Quite attractive, like her daughter, with an engaging personality. You know I agreed to “break her in”.

Already being naked helped a lot. No surprises there. I asked her to go hiking and found out what kind of beer she liked. We took a blanket and a small cooler with lunch.

I knew an overlook on a hilltop that was screened on three sides. We were a bit winded when we finished the climb so we spread out the blanket and popped some beers. I broke the ice by asking her favorite sex position. She wasn’t used to talking about such things so took a bit to ponder and reply.

“I usually do it on my back. It hasn’t been happening much lately although being here does get my husband more riled up. I guess seeing all the other naked women helps.”

I kept asking, “Do you look at other guys?”

“Sometimes, but they are usually soft so that isn’t too interesting. My daughter has seen more hard ones than I have recently.”

I offered, “Well, there’s one right here for you to get acquainted with. How do you get your husband’s hard?”

“I usually just touch and rub it. That seems to be enough most of the time.”

“And if it isn’t, do you suck it?”

“Hardly ever. I’m not sure how.”

I got on my knees and said, “I’d be glad to teach you right now”.

She was a good student and I finally had to stop her before I shot my seed before I wanted to.

Brenda grinned, “That was more fun than I thought. What now, Mr. Teacher?”

“Does your husband ever use his mouth on your lower lips?”

“Never!”

Positioning her on her back and propped up on her elbows so she could see the action, I gave her crimson furred twat a thorough workout. Two orgasms which made her yell, “OH MY GOD! WONDERFUL!” and so on. A brand new experience for her. Made me very happy too.

After she caught her breath and we had lunch and another beer, I asked, grinning, “So far we haven’t had sex by some definitions. Are you ready to become a wanton wife?” She nodded and started fondling my dick. “I’m going to start in your usual position but want to change to some others before I shoot my sperm deep inside you.” As I expected, that last thought gave her a big shiver.

She was soaking with anticipation and the oral, so sliding in deep on the first stroke was easy. She gasped, “It feels different!”

“Of course. Everyone’s body is different so your pussy is designed to accommodate a wide range of sizes and shapes.”

She was taller than Jackie so I could easily suck and nibble on her nipples as I stroked. That got her off again but not as strongly. She murmured, “I didn’t know I could come so much.”

I rolled her on her side and did her scissor style for a while then put her on top. We even managed that without disengaging, which surprised her. I held her hips and guided their motions in three dimensions which is one of the advantages of cowgirl. I finally urged her to ride me vigorously and shot my wad as she gasped and shook with another climax.

We napped and I took her from behind spoon style which she had never done. I showed her to diddle herself while I was embedded.

As we walked back to the resort I told her to go to her husband and reassure him how much she loved him. Share what we had done gradually, first by screwing him differently and later telling him about it when he was ready. Before we left the privacy of the woods she stopped and gave me a big kiss, saying, “I know why my daughter likes you so much. I thank you very much. Can we do this again soon?”

My reply was, “I really like you too and know that you will be a better lover for your husband. It’s better that you focus completely on him for a while. Remember I’m your teacher, not your lover. Maybe another time we can get together so I can check on your progress. I’d like that too.”

Every time I saw her I got a big smile and a nod. From her husband too.

When I look back at the last two years, I have to say “Mission Accomplished”. I now have a wife who fully enjoys her sexuality and uses her huge hangers as an important part of that. Her mature body is something to be proud of and let others admire. She has learned how to enjoy sex with other men and have that enhance our own eroticism, not harm it. The difference between ‘fucking’ and ‘making love’ has been defined for both of us. She even enjoys my extramarital sexual adventures.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.