Confession #1: Kiara

by Jeremiah Jones Watts

Copyright© 2017 by Jeremiah Jones Watts

Incest Sex Story: My Step-Sister loved flirting. Her Dad ruined my sex life. It was time for my revenge.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   Revenge   .

I don’t remember being touched. I don’t remember being fondled. I don’t recall being raped. I do recall having what a Psychologist might call an unhealthy interest in sex. It all started with my best friend Steven and I showing each other our dinky little dicks when we were young That lit a fire in my curiosity and, allow me to say it, pure perversion.

Where it led from there was countless sexual encounters with countless other children. The one that stands out the most is the time that I raped my 14 year old Step-Sister. I can’t say it any other way. I raped her. I have tried to rationalize it. I have tried to make up for it. I have tried to prove I’m a good person. I’m not. This story is my confession and my acceptance of what I am deep inside, a closet predator.

When we were younger we had fooled around. My older Step-Sister, Kiara, any my younger Step-Sister, Kiana, and I would beg our Step-Dad to let us sleep in the camper we owned. He would relent and the 3 of us would get up in the top bunk and the shorts would come off. We’d enjoy 2 or 3 hours of mutual exploration, put our clothes on, and go to sleep cuddling. My Step-Father eventually put a stop to that citing our advanced age. Looking back, maybe he knew. After a while, all of this activity stopped. I was more or less a grown man by 14 and my older Step-Sister was worried I might get her pregnant if we continued fooling around. Kiana and I still messed around some though. Unbeknownst to my older sister, I’d sneak in and climb in Kiana’s bunk. Kiana and I would engage in some touching, masturbation, and outercourse. This went on until Kiara started her periods and then she quit letting it go on and I stopped.

When I was 15, I stayed one weekend with my Biological Dad and his family. My Step-Brother Shane, 14 at the time, and I started talking about sex when we were going to bed one night. One thing led to another and the next thing I knew Shane had my dick in his mouth. He was a damn good cocksucker. Unfortunately, Shane’s Mom walked in and caught us. This ended up being a fiasco for me as Shane, to save his own ass, claimed I forced him. Shane had more or less forced me. I mean, I’ve never been one to say no to a blow job, but I hadn’t asked for one! This led my parents to ask my other Step-Siblings if I had abused them. Kiana told them the truth and I ended up living with my Grandparents and going to counseling.

I’ll never be certain as to way, but my Step-Dad desperately wanted me back home the whole time I was banished. Eventually, CPS relented, and I returned home. I was truly a reformed character at this point. I was 16, having regular sex with my girlfriend Jenny, and was quite satisfied in that. Until the day that my Step-Dad caught Jenny and I having sex. I was technically grounded, but my parents let Jenny come over. My little brother, Jenny, and myself were all watching television. Jenny and I were horny and thought we could go in my room and knock out a quickie without my little brother, only 6, from noticing. We went in my room, got naked, and got straight to it when my Step-Dad kicked my locked door open. My Step-Dad was sort of a religious nut and told Jenny’s religious nut parents about it. That began a period of 3 weeks of no sex for me.

It got to where I couldn’t take it. I was masturbating 6 and 7 times a day just to take the edge off. I had gotten used to regular pussy and found it difficult to go without. Here I was, grounded for life, no chance of a drink, a smoke, or a fuck in sight. One morning, my Mom work me up and told me she had to rush in to work. My Step-Dad was away at his shift work. This left just us kids at home. Kiana was sleeping on the couch, so my Mom told my brother and I to go in her room and watch a movie. I sat and watched Little Giants with my brother for about 20 minutes. I was horny. I lived in a house with 2 Step-Sisters who flited incessantly and wore skimpy clothing all the time. I was about to blow.

I told my brother I was going to the bathroom, and I think that was my intention. I figured I’d go rub yet another one out and the danger would pass. As I was sitting there doing my thing, I realized there was perfectly good girl flesh in the living room. Kiana had always been kind of a bitch and a flirt. I was angry. I wanted my revenge on her and her Dad for putting me in the state I was in. I decided to act. I snuck into the living room and sat down on the couch beside her. She was laying there with a T-shirt that was too short to cover her whole body and a thin pair of pink cotton panties with blue flowers on them. I had to admit that the girl was beautiful. She had raven black hair, pouty soft lips, the cutest spackle of freckles. She had a well-proportioned face. She only barely had the slightest swell of breast with just slightly puffy little nipples preparing to grow into full-bloom womanhood. I took my clothes off. I had no intention of playing around, I meant business.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.