Rocky Raccoon - Cover

Preview

Rocky Raccoon

by qhml1

Copyright© 2017 by qhml1

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Western,

Western Sex Story: One day his woman ran off with another guy.

Fair warning, this is probably going to be a very long story. It may take a year for me to finish it. I want to do it justice, so I’m not going to rush. For the impatient ones out there, you may want to pass it by until I have a few more chapters posted. Apologies to Randi, she was supposed to edit this but I ran out of time. All mistakes, misspellings, etc., are all on me.

This particular story had been bouncing around in my head for quite a while, and yes, it is partially based on the Beatles song. You’ll probably notice references to their songs, names from their lyrics, as the tale winds along. For those of you who choose to read, enjoy. Comments are always welcome, and votes are appreciated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.