Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 152

These are compliments of Fmwarmac ‎

WARNING: MANY OF THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT POLICIALLY CORRET. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

A child asked his father, “How were people born?” So his father said, “Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on.”

The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, “We were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now.”

The child ran back to his father and said, “You lied to me!”

His father replied, “No, your mom was talking about her side of the family.”


*Yo momma is so fat, I took a picture of her last Christmas and it’s still printing.

*is so fat when she got on the scale it said, “I need your weight not your phone number.”


Do not be racist; be like Mario. He’s an Italian plumber, who was made by the Japanese, speaks English, looks like a Mexican, jumps like a black man, and grabs coins like a Jew!


Yo mamma is so ugly when she tried to join an ugly contest they said, “Sorry, no professionals.”


How do you blindfold a Chinese person?
Put floss over their eyes.


A black Jewish boy runs home from school one day and asks his father, “Daddy, am I more Jewish or more black?”

The dad replies, “Why do you want to know, son?”

“Because a kid at school is selling a bike for $50 and I want to know if I should talk him down to $40 or just steal it!”


How are black people and tornadoes the same? It only takes one to ruin a good neighborhood.


One day a man came home from work to find his wife crying hysterically in the kitchen.

“What’s wrong, dearest?” asked the confused husband.

“Oh darling,” sobbed the wife, “I was cleaning little Suzie’s room when I found whips, handcuffs and chains under her bed, along with a very erotic porn magazine! Whatever are we going to do?”

“Well,” replied the man, “I guess a spanking is out of the question?”


Why do Mexican kids eat tamales on Christmas? So they can have something to unwrap.


How did the Mexican girl get pregnant? Her teacher told her to do an essay.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.