Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 578

🦠🦠🦠🦠☺

jus-dafax keeps them coming ... thanks

My son came to the breakfast table this morning and told me that his ear was hurting. I asked him if it was hurting inside or outside. He looked at me rather strangely, turned and walked out the front door. A moment later he walked back in and said, “Both”. I think I might be putting too much in his college fund.

🦠🦠🦠🦠☺

OldGreyDuck comes through again, many thanks

A man walks into a bar and orders a whiskey. He is served and he takes it out to the bench in an enclosed area for the bar, out in front. As he is enjoying the delightful taste, a nun comes by and starts to lecture him. “How can you pollute your soul with that? It is the Devils drink!”

The man pauses and replies; “It’s not the Devil, it is just whiskey.”

“It is sinful and wicked!”

“How would you know it is so bad? Have you ever tasted it?”

“Certainly not! My Sisters and the Mother Superior told me!”

“Hmmm ... Have THEY ever tried whiskey? How would THEY know?”

They go back and forth like this for a while, and finally the nun relents and says; “Well, I suppose I could have a taste, just so I know better how it corrupts the soul. But it wouldn’t be good for my Sisters or anyone else to see me drinking it. Could you order me one in a teacup?

The man agrees and goes back inside the bar to order two whiskeys, one in a glass, one in a teacup.

The bartender slaps his hand down on the bar top and shouts; “Is that damn nun here again?”

🦠🦠🦠🦠☺

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.