Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 549

🦠🦠🦠🦠

😆😎

Myoung214 Joys of dealing with bureaucracy

I was maintaining a website for a company and decided to get a 1-800 number. The number assigned was formerly the bear and cougar hotline for Washington state. Someone had decided to save the state money since they weren’t getting many calls and canceled the service. Someone else decided to do an ad campaign to advertise the 800 number.

I began getting frantic calls of people who had bears in their garbage cans or cougars wondering through their backyards. One Call I got I heard screaming when I picked it up. Little Fluffy had come speeding in through the pet door with a cougar in Hot pursuit. The screaming was from The cougar half in half out of the pet door. it could not back out and the lady of the house was hitting it with a broom to not let it come forward into the house. when I told her to call 911. I was informed the 911 had transferred her to me!

One day I tracked a cougar up through a green belt in Redmond Washington via the several calls that I received of siding the cat. I called the Redmond Police department and informed them of where the cat was.

Washington State wildlife department would not do anything about advertising the 800 number was no longer valid after they sent me a press release that was 6 months old.

They were a bit upset with me when I emailed every newspaper radio and TVs station, I could find on the internet for Washington state.

Things finally died down until King County sent out a kids summer activities booklet with. Wait for it. My 800 number to report bear and cougar sighting.

Sigh.

🦠🦠🦠🦠

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.