Jokes and Giggles Part Two - Cover

Jokes and Giggles Part Two

Copyright© 2017 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 546

🦠🦠🦠🦠

😆😎

Bladewash and his wife!!

My wife wanted a tattoo, so I got her one that said, DO NOT RESUSCITATE.

🦠🦠🦠🦠

😆😎

Uther Pendragon is the one to thank for this group!!

October

In the old days, a hunter shot some rabbits and brought two into town to sell to the local diner.

“The rabbit stew will be richer tomorrow,” the cook said.

“Yeah. You always have it on the menu, but I know that rabbits aren’t always easy to find. How do you get enough?”

“Well, sometimes, I have to piece it out with horsemeat.”

“‘Piece it out?’ How far do you go?”

“I’ve done as much as 50 – 50.”

“‘Fifty-fifty. What does that mean?”

“Fifty – fifty. One horse, one rabbit.”


General Sheridan claimed that the Devil originally owned both Texas and Hell. He rented out Texas and lived in the property with the more pleasant climate.


Dogs consider the humans who live with them as part of their pack. Cats consider them to be staff.


“My Jimmy is so smart,” Mrs. Brown said. “He got a hundred on his IQ test.”


“What are you doing these days?”

“I’ve got a new grift selling counterfeit vaccination certificates.”

“But real certificates are free.”

“I know that.”

“So, who would pay for a counterfeit?”

“The suckers who don’t know that.


Among the non-human who have caught Covid-19 from humans is a snow leopard in a German zoo. They haven’t explained how. Even before public health authorities issued their guidelines, most of us kept a social distance from leopards.


“Little Clark,” Daddy Kent said to the boy bent over his knee, “this is going to hurt me more than it hurts you.”


She knew that he knew that her father was dead, And he knew that she knew what a life he had led, So, she knew that he knew what she meant when she said, “Ask my father.”


Some nebulae are neat ellipses, but most are Messier.


The ceremony had been solemn and long; the reception had been joyful – but long. Finally, Sam and Margaret, alone in their hotel room, were undressing. “Oh.” Margaret said, “your weenie is sticking out.” Sam figured that it was time for his bride to develop a more adult vocabulary. “That, darling, is my cock.” “I’ve seen cocks before. That one is a weenie.”

🦠🦠🦠🦠

😆😎

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.